49ers

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Bruh! it’s like they were head hunting. Dude took straight shots to the dome. I’ve never seen anything like that.

At first I was pissed at Sermon for fumbling
But after watching that replay...jesus christ
They should take him straight to the hospital
For a MRI, or something, just in case :smh:

Bumpee

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wouldn't say that

The defense showed up and fucking is too 5 so they totally stopped a philly team that destroyed another team

Kyle needs to get it together offensively
Last 5 drives were hb dives
Those performances aren't gonna cut it against legit good teams, especially within the division.

And Philly beat Atlanta. That don't mean shit.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Those performances aren't gonna cut it against legit good teams, especially within the division.

And Philly beat Atlanta. That don't mean shit.

Nah man
We're in the NFL
We shut them out on 4th down stops and if not for the fumble shit they'd score 3 points we can't say who or who isn't legit yet the season hasn't taken form. So when your defense does great you take that.

Like are the raiders legit?
Coming in you'd say hell no
But now maybe?

See what I mean?

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
This is an ugly azz 2-0

I disagree.

Last week seems ugly but remember the game was a blow out until 3:00 to go. Had it not been for injuries, turnovers and playing too loose, it would have remained a blowout.

Today's game was hard fought. The defense shut a team down in their house. Basically a shutout until the end. Philly has always been able to play defense but we adjusted and scored on them. Had we not shot ourselves in the foot by dropping screen passes early, this wouldn't have been close.

I say this.. dig into your memory banks and remember the start of the 2019 Super Bowl season. Those games were close and hard fought. This season is starting the same way.

Last edited:

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
Man. Watching NFL Primetime and these 1st & 2nd year QB's are throwing picks like crazy today. I'm sure glad we have 3rd year Jimmy G.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Man. Watching NFL Primetime and these 1st & 2nd year QB's are throwing picks like crazy today. I'm sure glad we have 3rd year Jimmy G.

Looks like drafting Lance, got Jimmy to step his game up
He looked fidgety the first few minutes of both games
But not many huge mistakes, or multiple picks, etc, etc
He's even out there scrambling for first downs
So far so good, but lets not jinx it, LOL :cool:

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My 49ers Brothers,

Good to see we got another win on Sunday!!..Those Eagles always give us a hard time but we got outta there with a win!!... :yes:...Our defense had hold us down in this game and play good ball and I see our offense started slow and made some mistakes but they hang in there..We have to get much better cause these first two wins were ugly wins but we got the win!!

LET"S GO 49ERS!!

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm looking at our schedule right now
It's really not that bad, as long as we stay "relatively" healthy
For the first half of the season, I think we can go 6-1

Week #1: at Detroit Lions = W
Week #2: at Philly Eagles = W
Week #3: vs Green Bay Pack = W
Week #4: vs Seattle Seahawks = W
Week #5: at Arizona Cardinals = L
Week #6: Bye Week
Week #7: vs Indy Colts = W
Week #8: at Chicago Bears = W

The Cards, Rams, and Seahawks all have a crazy passing attack
But their defense is kinda...meh
The Rams basically have Jalen Ramsey & Aaron Donald
The Cards have a good pass rush with guys in the middle (those 2 young LB's + Budda Baker)
The Seahawks are average on defense too (outside of Bobby Wagner)
Again.....The 49ers just need to stay relatively healthy !!! :hmm:

Last edited:

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
^Agreed. If healthy we can make a run. I had the Cards game penciled as a loss simply because they always give us fits. It's just something about that team over the years that bugs us.

I'm looking forward to Sunday night. I know Levi will be rocking. The boys are gonna go hunting.