49ers

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Ambry Thomas & Dontae Johnson !!! :angry:
Yeah we're going to be in big big trouble
If Jason Varrett is out for the season !!!

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
this is the perfect finish,we won the game BUT the coaches and the players need to finish it out,they started putting in backups and 3rd stringers in the 3rd qtr,the play-calling was conservative and the defense laid back and just let Detroit move up and down the field with the backups. Varrett getting hurt is bad but its not a death nail. This offense is so balanced and diverse and the defense looked good until we got up 38-10 and 41-17.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Wait wtf happened. After the Verrett injury I turned off the tv I think it was 41-17 or 25. They almost shat the bed?!
Got some texts from my bro wilding out.

Smh.

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
MAGA Bosa had no impact this game

Actually Bosa had a great game,he had a sack,4 TFL,6 QB pressures and walked the tackle back into Goff time and time again,the problem was him and the rest of the D-Line starters were taken out at 41-17 and they got 2 garbage scores

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
Man. Fuck those artificial turf fields. Them fucking things need to be outlawed. As much money as these teams make they can buy some real grass. :angry:

All those injuries in the 2nd half hurt. None bigger than Varrett. But the story here is Ryan taking his foot off the gas and letting them get back in it. You never go soft and let a team have hope.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My 49ers Brothers,

I'm glad we got the win but it wasn't a good win!!...We played good until the end!!..The defense had got too relaxed and let The Lions almost came back in the game to beat us!!... :smh:..Also, The offensive play calling at the end wasn't good..Coach Shanahan didn't call good plays at the end!!..Good that we got the frist win to start the season but we have to play good in all 4 quarters of the game!!..Can't let up!!

Also, praying for that brother Jason Verrett...We lost him for the season!!...Please get well brother!!

Let's go 49ers!!!

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
My 49ers Brothers,

I'm glad we got the win but it wasn't a good win!!...We played good until the end!!..The defense had got too relaxed and let The Lions almost came back in the game to beat us!!... :smh:..Also, The offensive play calling at the end wasn't good..Coach Shanahan didn't call good plays at the end!!..Good that we got the frist win to start the season but we have to play good in all 4 quarters of the game!!..Can't let up!!

Also, praying for that brother Jason Verrett...We lost him for the season!!...Please get well brother!!

Let's go 49ers!!!

This is what I'm saying. Offensively and defensively we got too relaxed. The coaches took their foot off the gas and let them get back into it. A huge mistake. You have to continue to be aggressive until there is no doubt.