49ers

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
The only thing about Fields
He might need some more coaching for a full year
That stat about him under pressure & not finding the open man is a little concerning

ExtEeYeXMAIacuM

Only 1 of those dudes played behind a pro offensive line

Also mac is throwing to 1st round picks at every position.

In the brightest lights I saw fields kill it
And our line is gold for a few years
And Kyle helps the qb
Also fields runs a 4.4 lol so yea.

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
Yes
Now I dare someone sell me on mac jones lmao

Who?
Mac jones

Who?

Mac jones

Mac Jooooones!!!

In my opinion, this is Robert Griffin III vs Kirk Cousins. Kyle had both. Remember Robert before the knee injury. He was cooking in Shanny's offense with his arm and his legs. Shanny's offense ranked 4th in points and 5th in yards. He can definitely get it done with Fields, who's is a bigger/stronger RG3 type of QB. Sitting him for a year to let him develop and learn the playbook would be the perfect scenario.

So all this talk about Shanny preferring a Matt Ryan/Kirk Cousins type of QB is hilarious to me. He's shown he can work with different types of QB's. And quiet as its kept, he prefers a QB with some mobility so he can run all of those play-action rollouts he likes to call.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Mac Jooooones!!!

In my opinion, this is Robert Griffin III vs Kirk Cousins. Kyle had both. Remember Robert before the knee injury. He was cooking in Shanny's offense with his arm and his legs. Shanny's offense ranked 4th in points and 5th in yards. He can definitely get it done with Fields, who's is a bigger/stronger RG3 type of QB. Sitting him for a year to let him develop and learn the playbook would be the perfect scenario.

So all this talk about Shanny preferring a Matt Ryan/Kirk Cousins type of QB is hilarious to me. He's shown he can work with different types of QB's. And quiet as its kept, he prefers a QB with some mobility so he can run all of those play-action rollouts he likes to call.

On top of that
He said look I liked kirk we had him we got fired
He has tools we appreciate
We want the best elite athlete
He said this yesterday

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
On top of that
He said look I liked kirk we had him we got fired
He has tools we appreciate
We want the best elite athlete
He said this yesterday

Here's the funny shit. Remember last season when Kyle called that design run for CJ Beathard and everyone went wild saying "CJ should have been the starter weeks ago. He's more athletic. Kyle can do so much more with him." ---- Well, Fields is 1000 times more athletic than CJ. Image what Kyle can do with him!! :oops:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Here's the funny shit. Remember last season when Kyle called that design run for CJ Beathard and everyone went wild saying "CJ should have been the starter weeks ago. He's more athletic. Kyle can do so much more with him." ---- Well, Fields is 1000 times more athletic than CJ. Image what Kyle can do with him!! :oops:

I hope they keep propping up mac jones so the jets take him and we get fields

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
For all of those who still think we could've just stayed put
And let one of the QB's fall to us at pick #12.....

"The Niners trade up to No. 3 affected several QB-needy teams, and Carolina was one. This tells me that the Panthers knew none of the top four quarterbacks in this draft would make it to No. 8. You have to imagine that Carolina tried to move up but was denied by each team. The domino effect from San Francisco’s blockbuster trade will continue to play out on draft night."

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Panthers were Jones' trade-up candidate.....

"The Panthers coached Jones at the Senior Bowl, and Tannenbaum said he observed how much Jones impressed the Carolina staff.
I just watched the body language all week of (Panthers coach) Matt Ruhle. I was down there (at the Senior Bowl) broadcasting the game for ESPN. And it was clear that they were falling in love with him. So I think that had to be part of the psyche: ‘If we (the 49ers) get to five, Carolina might jump us.’ So they went as high as they needed to.”

Last edited:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
@AwwSchitt @Bumpee @Dark19 @1900KiLLa @tonydons2 @julian
@largebillsonlyplease @blackman80 @Mack1052 @Dr. Truth

Emergency 49er BGOL Update:

Okay fellas, I'm going to break this down to you.....
Take a look at who we have on our roster right now
QB Josh Rosen, who we signed this offseason
QB Nate Sudfeld, who we just signed today
Sudfeld ran a 4.93 at his pro day, so this signing clearly shows that Kyle still wants pocket passers
He will more than likely compete for the #3 QB spot with Rosen

49ers organization said they will give up Jimmy G for a 1st round pick
So basically, what this means to me is.....
We don't even know if there will be training camp or preseason because of covid
So we don't know if the rookie will be ready day #1
After drafting our rookie, he will compete with Jimmy G
If the rookie looks good, we will lower the asking price for Jimmy & then move him

Stop & look at Sudfeld's pro day numbers (4.93 40 yard dash)
I know this shit is going to piss ya'll off when I say this
But the writing is on the wall fellas.....Kyle wants Mac Jones !!!
No bullshit, I'm not trolling.....but again.....the writing is clearly on the wall
Mac Jones is basically a Kirk Cousins & Matt Ryan clone

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Dark19

Zod's Son
BGOL Investor
@AwwSchitt @Bumpee @Dark19 @1900KiLLa @tonydons2 @julian
@largebillsonlyplease @blackman80 @Mack1052 @Dr. Truth

Emergency 49er BGOL Update:

Okay fellas, I'm going to break this down to you.....
Take a look at who we have on our roster right now
QB Josh Rosen, who we signed this offseason
QB Nate Sudfeld, who we just signed today
Sudfeld ran a 4.93 at his pro day, so this signing clearly shows that Kyle still wants pocket passers
He will more than likely compete for the #3 QB spot with Rosen

49ers organization said they will give up Jimmy G for a 1st round pick
So basically, what this means to me is.....
We don't even know if there will be training camp or preseason because of covid
So we don't know if the rookie will be ready day #1
After drafting our rookie, he will compete with Jimmy G
If the rookie looks good, we will lower the asking price for Jimmy & then move him

Stop & look at Sudfeld's pro day numbers (4.93 40 yard dash)
I know this shit is going to piss ya'll off when I say this
But the writing is on the wall fellas.....Kyle wants Mac Jones !!!
No bullshit, I'm not trolling.....but again.....the writing is clearly on the wall
Mac Jones is basically a Kirk Cousins & Matt Ryan clone

tenor.gif
You Correct the Writing Is on the Wall......Kyle and Lynch Will be Gone In 2-2.5 Years When They Fuck This Up.....Possibly Sooner If Fields Plays Early Has a Rookie of the Year Type Season and Mac Jones Is Overthrowing Kittle...Kyle Will Not Survive Another Passing Up on Mahommes, Watson Type Situation :angry::mad: