49ers

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
1. First he got a holding penalty (Vikings auto 1st down)
2. Then he gave up a 3rd down catch to either Theilen or Diggs (Vikings 1st down)
3. Then he gave up the easy Touchdown

Why da fuck do the coaches keep putting him in the game !!!
Witherspoon damn near lost us the Seattle Seahawks game too !!!
:pain::pain::pain::pain: :pain: :pain:

Last edited:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
1. Jimmy G might have a messed up ankle
2. McGlinchey is playing like shit so far
3. Vikings passrushing D-line is no joke
4. If they keep putting Spoon back in the game, he's gonna cost us more points
Even though the game is tied.....its not looking good unless we adjust asap

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Damn Deebo
I understand you were fighting for yards
But damn !!!
:smh::smh::smh:

Edit: Thank gawd his knee was down
These young guys need to calm down
Their inexperience is showing a little
Just do your job fellas, don't try & be a hero
:hmm::hmm::hmm:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Shannahan is running the ball, to run down the clock
But he's playing a little too conservative, imo
Keep your foot on the Vikings throat, don't do a Mike McCarthy
And on a side note: Our rookie punter ain't shit

:furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
2020-01-12-1136.png

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
Gentlemen, sorry for checking late. I’m in Disney World with the family. However, me and other 49ers fans were walking around Magic Kingdom, in our gear, watching the game on our phones. It was fucking great.

Witherspoon should have never started. Just like Deebo took Pettis’s chain, Moseley took Spoon’s chain. No idea why the coaches gave it back to him so many times. As soon as Moseley was put in he made an immediate impact.

We ran the ball down their throats today. I love it when we truly get the run game going. We imposed our will on them and broke their spirit.

Dee Ford is back which means the rush line is 100% again. Can’t double team anyone which means the boys are going to create havoc. Ford, Armstead, Buckner and Bosa all ate today.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Gentlemen, sorry for checking late. I’m in Disney World with the family. However, me and other 49ers fans were walking around Magic Kingdom, in our gear, watching the game on our phones. It was fucking great.

Witherspoon should have never started. Just like Deebo took Pettis’s chain, Moseley took Spoon’s chain. No idea why the coaches gave it back to him so many times. As soon as Moseley was put in he made an immediate impact.

We ran the ball down their throats today. I love it when we truly get the run game going. We imposed our will on them and broke their spirit.

Dee Ford is back which means the rush line is 100% again. Can’t double team anyone which means the boys are going to create havoc. Ford, Armstead, Buckner and Bosa all ate today.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My 49ers Brothers,

What a good playoff win we got on Sat vs The Vikings!!... :yes: ..This is how you start a SB run by playing the way we did on Sat!!..I was at work on Sat afternoon but I watch the whole game on my phone and i was so hyped on how we got this win!!..Good job 49ers!!..

Defense, Man we looked very good!!..With D Ford back on the D-Line , Our D-Line looks unstoppable like how we look early this season!!..:yes:
This could have been a blowout if that sorry ass cornerback we got Witherspoon didn't gave up that TD!!.:smh:.Man why the hell they still got him starting and in the game!!..I'm glad that took his sorry ass outta there!!.:smh:..Overall, we look good on Defense!!

Offense, We did good as well..The running game was on point and I like how we use clock management in this game!!..Coleman ran the ball very good in this game and I like how we move the chain everytime the offense was on the field..Good Job on that!!..Jimmy G had got me worried again when he throw that INT..I was getting worried cause he was playing good lately with no turnovers but I'm glad in the 2nd half..they didn't let him thow too much and let the running game too over!!..Good job offense!!

Fellas, we are one game away from the big dance..so, let come out next Sunday and play good ball on both sides of the ball and get this win!!..:yes:

LET"S GO 49ERS!!!

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Largebills.....you see this bullshit ???
Why da fuck has Shannahan not benched Witherspoon already ???
This dumb ass ninja singlehandedly fucked up that whole entire drive

:angry::angry::angry:
1. First he got a holding penalty (Vikings auto 1st down)
2. Then he gave up a 3rd down catch to either Theilen or Diggs (Vikings 1st down)
3. Then he gave up the easy Touchdown

Why da fuck do the coaches keep putting him in the game !!!
Witherspoon damn near lost us the Seattle Seahawks game too !!!
:pain::pain::pain::pain: :pain: :pain:

Fellas,Why the fuck they still starting this dude!!..:angry:..Witherspoon is a sorry ass cornerback for us that can't cover and always gives up the big plays!!..I hope this game was his last game starting for us and Mosley will start for now on!!

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
My 49ers Brothers,

What a good playoff win we got on Sat vs The Vikings!!... :yes: ..This is how you start a SB run by playing the way we did on Sat!!..I was at work on Sat afternoon but I watch the whole game on my phone and i was so hyped on how we got this win!!..Good job 49ers!!..

Defense, Man we looked very good!!..With D Ford back on the D-Line , Our D-Line looks unstoppable like how we look early this season!!..:yes:
This could have been a blowout if that sorry ass cornerback we got Witherspoon didn't gave up that TD!!.:smh:.Man why the hell they still got him starting and in the game!!..I'm glad that took his sorry ass outta there!!.:smh:..Overall, we look good on Defense!!

Offense, We did good as well..The running game was on point and I like how we use clock management in this game!!..Coleman ran the ball very good in this game and I like how we move the chain everytime the offense was on the field..Good Job on that!!..Jimmy G had got me worried again when he throw that INT..I was getting worried cause he was playing good lately with no turnovers but I'm glad in the 2nd half..they didn't let him thow too much and let the running game too over!!..Good job offense!!

Fellas, we are one game away from the big dance..so, let come out next Sunday and play good ball on both sides of the ball and get this win!!..:yes:

LET"S GO 49ERS!!!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My 49ers Brothers,

Alright, The table is set!!...We got those Packers once again on next Sunday!!...

Let's play good ball and let's get this win vs The Packers so we can go to the big game!!.. :yes:

LET"S GO 49ERS!!!