49ers

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
Jimmy Clutch. Jim Baller. Jimmy G. Whatever... He balled out tonight.

This game was typical of the others. Just like I was saying before the game. Injuries, shooting ourselves and letting them hang around. This time we were able to get the win.

The 8 game losing streak is finally OVER!

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My 49ers Brothers,

WOW!!, What a good win tonight!!..Man, at the end I got worried cause The Cardinals was trying to come back but we hold on at the end and the offense put us to the win!!..:yes:

Jimmy G ball out tonight!!..Damn 4TDs in this game, He was amazing and made a big impact on this win tonight!!.. :yes: :yes:

I guess the defense was tired tonight cause they wasn't on point like use to and give up alot big yards and missed tackles in this game!!..I was worried when the Cardinals got that last TD and the 2 point conv on us..Not a good defense performance but we got the win!!

Damn good to be 8-0 and let's keep this winning streak going!!....:dance2:

LET"S GO 49ERS!!!....:dance2:

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
Last night was a tough game, close road game. It's a game that will make us stronger in the long run. While the blowouts at home are great, this is the type of game that makes championship teams.

All season long we've seen the defense win games for us. Last night was the offenses turn. We got the ball back with 4:53 on the clock. We just needed a few 1st downs to salt the game away. In the past we've seen the offense fail. Last night was different. The 5 minute offense got the job done.

Good Jimmy was on full display last night. This is a stat line for the ages:
28/37 (75.7%) - 317 yards - 4 TD's - 0 INT's - 136.9 rating

Woo-child! That's a helluva night. If we can get that moving forward we will continue to be hard. Especially because, as we continue through the meat of our schedule, I foresee teams utilizing the same game plan the Cardinals used. They will gang up to stop the run and say, "beat us through the air".

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
Something that just hit me. It was announced clearly, during the game and after, that Jimmy Garoppolo is the first Niners QB to throw 4 TD’s in a game since 2012.

But that QB’s name was never mentioned. I got so wrapped up in the win that I overlooked it, but that QB was Colin Kaepernick (the 4 TD game in New England).

These mofos continue to not say his name and not give him his credit.

Last edited:

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cot Damn Deebo !!!
How da fuck do you drop that ???
Right through your hands

:angry::angry::angry:

Brother CurtDawg, I was at work watching the game on my phone!!..I almost broke my phone when he drop that easy TD!!.. :smh:..I know we had scored on that drive but you can't drop no easy TD like that!!...Come on Deebo!!

Glad we got the win!!

LET"S GO 49ERS!!

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
I know hate is a strong word but..... I really hate the Seattle Seahawks !!!

You're not the only one. However, that aint the same Josh Gordon people remember. Dude is big and slow (like a aging tight end). Our DB's can match up against him.

SI is reporting they wanted to sign Antonio Brown. They are becoming like the Patriots.

Last edited:

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
It took me a minute to figure out what you were talking about, LOL
2019 == John Harbaugh + Greg Roman + Lamar Jackson
2012 == Jim Harbaugh + Greg Roman + Colin Kaepernick

:grin::grin::grin:

Bro! It's the exact same formula. They are running the same shit. It's crazy to watch.

It kind of pisses me off looking back in time because if Kyle Williams was smart we would have went to the Super Bowl and mopped the floor with the Patriots.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Updated 49er Injury News:
Okay fellas, if ya'll already didn't know, we have a lot of news going on, on the injury front:

1) George Kittle might be OUT
Remember he got injured last game, and his knee & ankle are still not right
This is going to be a big blow, if he can't suit up :(
He will be a game time decision

2) Joe Staley will be active & will start on Monday
He looked good in practice all week long
Skule did a pretty decent job holding down the LT spot

3) Kyle Juszczyk will be active & will start on Monday
Same as Staley, practiced & felt good all week long
We might have to lean on Juice & the run game if Kittle can't play

4) Trent Taylor will not be coming back this season
He's had some setbacks with his injury
Had a foot infection so the doctors had to do another surgery

5) Jalen Hurd is so far, still on track from his back injury
Coaches said he'll be eligible to practice in a week or 2
Then they'll determine if he'll play this year, based on how he looks in practice

6) Robbie Gould might be OUT
He has a quad injury/strain, happened a few days ago during practice
He hasn't been playing well this season, so if he misses 1 game.....meh.....whatever

7) Garrett Celek returned to practice from the PUP list, from his back injury last year
Technically hes not on the 53 man roster yet, until we cut someone to open up a spot
Not sure if he'll play on Monday since hes only had 1 week of practice, might not be in football shape yet

8) Mike McGlinchy has a 50/50 chance of playing on Monday
If not this game, he'll definitely be ready to go for the Cards game next week

9) Ahkello Witherspoon will be OUT this coming game
He's expected to return for the Cards game next week

10) Marquise Goodwin should be active on Monday.....should be
Was a healthy scratch last game due to family issues
But should play on Monday.....unless hes in the doghouse with the coaches for some reason
If Kittle can't go, we'll need Goodwin as a decoy, b/c his speed causes double teams & pulls that extra safety out the box

11) Kwon Alexander of course ya'll know, is out for the season with a torn pec
Dre Greenlaw will start in his place
I remember during preseason, Greenlaw constantly bit hard on play action, so hopefully he has improved a lot since then

12) Jimmie Ward & Jaquiski Tartt.....made it 8 games without getting injured yet !!! :eek2::eek2:
Let me not jinx it, but I had to post that, LOL ;);)

Last edited:

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My 49ers Brothers,

Another big and important divisional game we play tonight on Monday Night Football...if we get this win, we will have a good space in our division and good space in front of the NFC...We at home and let play good football!!...Let's keep this winning streak going!!.. :yes:

LET'S GO 49ERS!!!... :yes:

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
I just watched that Brick-By-Brick. It’s awesome. They due a great job of producing that.

Big game tonight. We gain players back and lose some. I know Kittle is out but we’ve done well with the next man up. I’m rooting for Ross Dwelley to do well.

Jimmy G’s first start against the Seahawks. I’ll be watching him.

Last edited:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I made it home 5 minutes before the game started, just in time
LOL at Seattle selling out to stop the run, & manning up 1 on 1, on our WR's

The Seahawks gameplan is "Jimmy can't beat us & their WR's can't get open"
Welp..........guess what..........we gettin in that ass (no homo)

:hellyea::hellyea::hellyea:

Last edited:

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
I made it home 5 minutes before the game started, just in time
LOL at Seattle selling out to stop the run, & manning up 1 on 1, on our WR's

The Seahawks gameplan is "Jimmy can't beat us & their WR's can't get open"
Welp..........guess what..........we gettin in that ass (no homo)

:hellyea::hellyea::hellyea:

Let them keep playing that game plan. Cause we can run against that 8 man front. It just sets up the pass even more.

Levi is rocking.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
We are in for a long night fellas, with Richburg & Sanders & Kittle out
The backup center already fucked up by giving up that sack/fumble !!!
:sad::sad::sad: