45y/o Dane Cook dating 19y/o kelsi taylor...when he was 25 she was STILL in nutsville..lol

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
They just feel like kids to me at that age. I'm 38 and there have been some younguns in there, but I haven't gone below 24 in years and honestly even that was not without its problems. She acted like a 24 year old, hell wasn't her fault.

Cats finding ways to "connect" with chicks that young, hey good on you. But they just aren't my preference. Lol @ not wanting that because you can't get it, I almost feel that way about bad grown chicks with a brain and their shit together. It's easier to get a fine lil thotty thot than it is to get a grown ass dime. Maybe salty cats cant get either though.

Pipe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Talking a teenager today is like talking to someone who is about to walk into a landmine you already hit before...

And what's so wrong with that? Maybe you could help her avoid that landmine. That would simply be one more good thing that you have to offer her.

Guess what she has to offer you: Optimism.

Going through things like that in the 60's and 70's has ultimately given many black men PTSD. When you deal with so much negativity at a young age, it just conditions you to think negatively from then on, so when a young girl who did not experience these things looks at you and says, "We're gonna have SO much fun together!", it's pretty tantalizing to believe her..... And why wouldn't you want to have fun in that scenario? Too many guys I know have become waaaaaaay too comfortable in their anger, resentment, and overall grouchiness, based on past experiences. I can't cosign that shit, because why are we even living if we don't want to pursue the happiest existence for ourselves?

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I had a 19 year old throw it at me last year.

Shorty was a hostess at cheesecake. Slid her number to to buss boy to give to me while I was at dinner with my pops and sister.

Come to find out she’s a Virgin.

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I had a 19 year old throw it at me last year.

Shorty was a hostess at cheesecake. Slid her number to to buss boy to give to me while I was at dinner with my pops and sister.

Come to find out she’s a Virgin.

Was that in Florida 2? :lol:Just fuckin with you. What you end up doing dog?

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And what's so wrong with that? Maybe you could help her avoid that landmine. That would simply be one more good thing that you have to offer her.

Guess what she has to offer you: Optimism.

Going through things like that in the 60's and 70's has ultimately given many black men PTSD. When you deal with so much negativity at a young age, it just conditions you to think negatively from then on, so when a young girl who did not experience these things looks at you and says, "We're gonna have SO much fun together!", it's pretty tantalizing to believe her..... And why wouldn't you want to have fun in that scenario? Too many guys I know have become waaaaaaay too comfortable in their anger, resentment, and overall grouchiness, based on past experiences. I can't cosign that shit, because why are we even living if we don't want to pursue the happiest existence for ourselves?
young people don't avoid landmines..:lol:thats whats so frustrating about dealing with them.. I now see what the oldheads were talking about when I was young:giggle:

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Was that in Florida 2? :lol:Just fuckin with you. What you end up doing dog?

Santa Monica

We kicked it twice...she came through and smoked and we ended up having cool convos....

Come to find out her pops who recently died was like 25 years older than her mom and it all made sense why she liked older men.

She ended up moving to Houston for school but we still touch base here and there.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
I’m 47 and my girl is 28. She’s woke af and we discuss all the matters of the day. The main things most of the sisters in their late 30’s and 40’s that I went out with wanted to talk about were Jesus and their kids.

I have way better conversation with this younger woman.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m 47 and my girl is 28. She’s woke af and we discuss all the matters of the day. The main things most of the sisters in their late 30’s and 40’s that I went out with wanted to talk about were Jesus and their kids.

28 is a world of difference from 19 tho...

there are 2 aspects to this..the age gap and the how young and mature the younger person is.

a 20+ age difference can be daunting depending on what the people are looking for in a relationship..

but there ain't no mature 19 year olds anywhere..:giggle:

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member

there are 2 aspects to this..the age gap and the how young and mature the younger person is.

a 20+ age difference can be daunting depending on what the people are looking for in a relationship..

Truth. Lol

Big Tex

BGOL Investor

That’s true

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

That's it right there. If you a regular religious cat, you can vibe with these chicks. Baggage. Jesus. All that shit. Narrow minds that have been reinforced.

What's fucked up is these young chicks have the open minds. We aren't starting families with them. Age gap is crazy. But damn if there aren't young chicks with some sense.

Again, if you a Jesus cat, you probably ain't into some of these young chicks. Shit can be refreshing. Better looks and I don't have to hear about 'everything happens for a reason'.

mAnDroiD

Rising Star
Registered
They just feel like kids to me at that age. I'm 38 and there have been some younguns in there, but I haven't gone below 24 in years and honestly even that was not without its problems. She acted like a 24 year old, hell wasn't her fault.

Cats finding ways to "connect" with chicks that young, hey good on you. But they just aren't my preference. Lol @ not wanting that because you can't get it, I almost feel that way about bad grown chicks with a brain and their shit together. It's easier to get a fine lil thotty thot than it is to get a grown ass dime. Maybe salty cats cant get either though.

STILL in nutsville :roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao3:

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
I don't see a problem here. She's legal. If he can stand her 19 yrold bullshit then fine. Chances are she's beyond those years. Very rare but it's out there.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Modern day tech and how to generate money off of it..the power of social media and its networking and bizzness ability.. How to connect with her age audience
theyve been dating a year..that conversation youre talking about is about a months worth of talking..:giggle:

don't get me wrong yall I'm not saying dane is wrong for dating a chick 26 years younger than him..

I'm just looking at the age gap and her being literally at the beginning of her life journey and dude being middle age and what the relating points could be for them to be dating for a year..meaning he met her at 18...

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
That's it right there. If you a regular religious cat, you can vibe with these chicks. Baggage. Jesus. All that shit. Narrow minds that have been reinforced.

What's fucked up is these young chicks have the open minds. We aren't starting families with them. Age gap is crazy. But damn if there aren't young chicks with some sense.

Again, if you a Jesus cat, you probably ain't into some of these young chicks. Shit can be refreshing. Better looks and I don't have to hear about 'everything happens for a reason'.

I can’t tell how many times I was asked “what’s your relationship with God like” before I really even knew her name.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
theyve been dating a year..that conversation youre talking about is about a months worth of talking..:giggle:

don't get me wrong yall I'm not saying dane is wrong for dating a chick 26 years younger than him..

I'm just looking at the age gap and her being literally at the beginning of her life journey and dude being middle age and what the relating points could be for them to be dating for a year..meaning he met her at 18...
Maybe they work out together, watch good 80 and 90 classic movies together, maybe she make him feel young again, maybe he gives her inspiration to progress in her future ventures

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Maybe they work out together, watch good 80 and 90 classic movies together, maybe she make him feel young again, maybe he gives her inspiration to progress in her future ventures
ALL VALID POINTS...DO NOT DISAGREE AT ALL....

489ED29C00000578-0-image-m-27_1517029405179.jpg

still looks like her Uncle "Handsy" tho...

:giggle::giggle::giggle:

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
don't understand this thread when this has been happening for eons.
who cares if she likes lil vert and you prefer public enemy.
something drew you all to together spend more than 1 night together.
enjoy and learn from the experience and when it stops feeling good....move on to the next one.

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
too many late 20`s early 30`s bad bitches out there to fuck with a teenager...

but good 4 him i guess...