4 arrested on raped charges of LSU student, who’s later killed after she accidentally got stroke by a car, while standing in street drunk…

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Brock Allen Turner, keep that motherfcukers name in the world so that people don't forget the injustice that happens!

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Now black ppl out here raping, killing over women, blowing up shit, mass shootings its like damn we committing white ppl crimes now smh yet mad when we sentenced differently
YES

If you rape someone go to jail for a long time.
Not some go to jail and some get probation.
This 17 year old might get life and I'm ok with that

The Stanford swimmer who was a multiple rapist predator got probation because the judge didn't want to mess up his future.
I'm not going to be silent about that.

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think it's come out that they didn't rape the LSU chick. There's a video where she voluntarily got out of the car . After getting smashed at a party. Then she got hit and the detective came up with the rape scenario based on her blood alcohol level and semen being in her....

Bottom line...leave drunk women alone...and in particular leave drunk white women alone

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Was his first victim black, and that's why they didn't prosecute him for that one?
Could be, I know of a situation that exactly like that
8th grader took/raped a fellow 8th grader

police got involved, told statements from others in house,
girl had rape kit

the parents haven’t heard nothing from the police
They keep giving her the run around

so as it stands nothing have been done

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Could be, I know of a situation that exactly like that
8th grader took/raped a fellow 8th grader

police got involved, told statements from others in house,
girl had rape kit

the parents haven’t heard nothing from the police
They keep giving her the run around

so as it stands nothing have been done
Wouldn't be my daughter. :hmm:

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
YES

If you rape someone go to jail for a long time.
Not some go to jail and some get probation.
This 17 year old might get life and I'm ok with that

The Stanford swimmer who was a multiple rapist predator got probation because the judge didn't want to mess up his future.
I'm not going to be silent about that.
Don't have to be quiet about but why does it come up every time one of these threads posted on here

Well if a white person did it this what would happen to him

No how about u worry about the mfers who out here raping chicks opposed to the first thing being about race. Dudes come in these threads and lead with race opposed to empathy/sympathy towards the victim. Yet I don't suppose to mention it smh

Continously see this yet when i say something about it every 5 months I'm wrong for it. Nah its just about time to for me to check the board on their bullshit cause I be tired of the fuckery. Just like they able to voice their opinions I'm voicing mine and I don't care how mfers take it. Very simple lol

Got ppl even calling me white lmao its comical only on bgol I swear only here would anybody say some stupid shit like that about me.