2015-2016 NBA playoff edition: Finals - Cavs vs Warriors - Cavs win 4-3

Who's you going with Cavs or Warriors!!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Man 95% of them wanna fuck and suck Michael Jordan and mimic CAC ass Skip Bayless when it comes to Bron

They talk that "Bron better win shit" and love to clown him and his fans, but dont say shit about whoever he plays when they lose and NEVER clown their fans. Their actions and motives are transparent as fuck. They jump on whoever the latest anti-LeBron's bandwagon is.

at the same time 90% of the people who want the warriors to lose are not cavs fans
they wanted the warriors to lose in every single round they've played

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
its not close
1 scored 37
the other scored 26
that's like saying this game was kinda close but the cavs just had a 15 point difference

I meant it was close in activeness, Steph get two more 3's it's 32 - 37....

It's not like he was on Love's output level...

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
at the same time 90% of the people who want the warriors to lose are not cavs fans

Maybe so. But the Warrior fans aint the one who are shitting on Bron or getting glee from him losing. That's MJ's hoe ass fans and cats who squads was boo boo this year that jumped on yall wave. I have 0 problems with the Warrior fans cuz they aint the ones who talk all this "he better win" or "Ima clown when he lose" bullshit.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Maybe so. But the Warrior fans aint the one who are shitting on Bron or getting glee from him losing. That's MJ's hoe ass fans and cats who squads was boo boo this year that jumped on yall wave. I have 0 problems with the Warrior fans cuz they aint the ones who talk all this "he better win" or "Ima clown when he lose" bullshit.

i feel you.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you keep bringing up off brand niggas dude lol
the numbers are there.
bron 40
kyrie 40
klay 37
steph 26
who gives a fuck about harrison barnes

how many points did kevin love score???????
Because basketball does not work like that. You needed stops which you could not get.

Curry was 8 for 21 and Klay was 11 for 20 not that big of a difference.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Because basketball does not work like that. You needed stops which you could not get.

Curry was 8 for 21 and Klay was 11 for 20 not that big of a difference.

37 is a huge difference from 26

lol

how much love score tonight since you talking about harrison barnes being the key instead of the mvp who had help in the form of klay thompson
bron got 40
kyrie said ok im gonna get 40 to help
klay said ok steph i got you here go 37 now close the deal
steph said..nah im good fam

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This is an indictment on his entire career though
EVERYBODY hates him because WHITE PEOPLE love him like he is O.J. simpson
all the nigga has done is go to a little school overcome ankle injuries and become one of the best players in the nba while crediting his FATHER and MOTHER and marrying a BLACK WOMAN and having BLACK KIDS
supported CAM front and Center in the bay area for the super bowl and all year really
and niggas is acting like HE is the one causing all the drama. all the hate towards him and resentment towards him
he ain't never said no shit like all lives matter or nothing either.

My problem is with Bron haters not Curry.

Bruh it is simple X's and O's. No green and Barnes playing Center meant Kyrie and Lebron would get easy shots. To win you needed point from Barnes. He was 2-14 and 1-6 for 3

But they are gonna match whatever contract another team offers him right?

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Shit Curry and Klay numbers are kinda close, even tho there's a 12 point difference

image_m.jpg
Mask, you been drinking?
Kevin, where you get all dem dimes!??:lol:

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shit Curry and Klay numbers are kinda close, even tho there's a 12 point difference

image_m.jpg
Bills be getting emotional..:lol:

Dude be throwing darts at his team for no reason. Barnes being forced to play center was not what GSW wanted

Green would have played I am sure GSW wins big

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Yea I must say I've seen similar remarks regarding the Warriors and Lebron....it's crazy the playing each other....

It's must be like which way do I go

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
37 is a huge difference from 26

lol

how much love score tonight since you talking about harrison barnes being the key instead of the mvp who had help in the form of klay thompson
bron got 40
kyrie said ok im gonna get 40 to help
klay said ok steph i got you here go 37 now close the deal
steph said..nah im good fam
Why do you think GSW only had 9 fast break points? No stops no transition points.

Kyrie got 40 because their was no one to challenge his shots once in the lane. Draymond smothers that lane and contest those shots. Barnes was just to small to challenge anything

BAG

Cleveland D-T-W [216]
BGOL Investor
Yall dudes get off k-love this his first rodeo nigga still wet behind the ears yall cant deny his talent king james wanted him and he will groom him k-loves goes for 30+ next game

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Why do you think GSW only had 9 fast break points? No stops no transition points.

Kyrie got 40 because their was no one to challenge his shots once in the lane. Draymond smothers that lane and contest those shots. Barnes was just to small to challenge anything

Kyrie didn't even get many points in the lane. He was squaring up dudes, putting them on skates and his jumper was wet all night.

Just stop man. They beat GS by 30 with Draymond in the game.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Yall dudes get off k-love this his first rodeo nigga still wet behind the ears yall cant deny his talent king james wanted him and he will groom him k-loves goes for 30+ next game

Love won't get 30+ even if you combined points, rebounds, assists, fouls, and minutes.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sometimes I think you do this on purpose.

The Warriors scored 13 points in the 4th quarter. The defense wasn't the only issue here.
Draymond also sets huge screens plus they use him to facilitate the offense. Barnes and Festus simply don't run the offense like Draymond and it showed tonight

They missed Green screens and rebounds

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Basketball brethren who can we get for Love? Draft picks or a player out there we can get??

He HAS to go. It's clear Kyrie is the X-Factor we didn't have last year.

BAG

Cleveland D-T-W [216]
BGOL Investor
Basketball brethren who can we get for Love? Draft picks or a player out there we can get??

He HAS to go. It's clear Kyrie is the X-Factor we didn't have last year.

cp3,wade,blake my guess im sure the clippers know they need to blow it up at this point