2015-2016 NBA playoff edition: Finals - Cavs vs Warriors - Cavs win 4-3

Who's you going with Cavs or Warriors!!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Dray is yall's best facilitator and gets guys the ball in their sweet spots. He also takes pressure off Steph as far as ball handling and allows him to focus on scoring FIRST. You also missed his toughness and defense in the interior tonight. Bron had a field day in the paint tonight, Karl Malone shit. Draymond Green is the most important player on your team IMO, with him it makes yall balanced offensively and defensively. His role can not be replaced.

i understand what you are saying
there is still no excuse.
every star showed up tonight except steph.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Barnes came up small. Real small. Without green they needed barnes to cover for him. Barnes was 2-14

This wonder why folks giving Cheat Code the hate, we know he won't force shit, Barnes and Iggy shots were there...that's where I thought dubs would win

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Win or lose, the Cavs gotta get rid of Kevin Love and just build the squad around Lebron and Kyrie. Love isn't even good for rebounds. Lebron grabbed 16 rebounds... Love grabbed 3... your max contract PF who was brought in to shoot and grab rebounds aint doing either... missing shots is one thing..no excused for this cat only breaking 5 rebounds once all series.

That's bron's fault.. Now with love playing like shit he's stock has dropped.. Who trading for that contract

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
this what im talking bout
why in the fuck do you need to talk about her like that?
that's so much more man.. i mean
just nvm
bills, she has NO business getting involved in that shit. NONE.. She opened herself to criticism and shit talk the moment she did that. Wives need to stay in their lane..

Because its you, i will refrain from trashing her further tho..

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
he was the mvp this year he earned it period. shit ain't got nothing to do with the playoffs.
he didn't show up tonight. it don't mean he NEVER shows up
i always say in a vacuum. meaning tonight. tonight only.
but people can never leave the shit at 1 game
now steph hasn't done shit his entire career.

Whatever dude I ain't saying he shouldn't have been MVP but first ever unanimous?? Fuck outta here but then again the NBA is a joke. Best shooter of all time but first ever unanimous MVP???? Not Russell, not Kareem, not Jordan but Curry...so i guess basketball was better back then since it was so hard to tell who was the MVP?? Fuck it i'm not going to try to make since of the NBA.

My beef ain't with you it's with all these niggas that shit on Bron and have selective thinking...ninjas sound like white people "But he plays in the east"= 'What about black on black crime".

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i am.
klay dropped 37
as the 2nd option playing alongside the mvp as well as guarding the best perimeter player he did his fucking job on both ends. kyrie made crazy ass shots tonight the only time he was just open was when steph was on him. if a dude is making wrap around shots and pull up fade away 3s to your outstretched hands you congratulate him
however klay scored 37 points of his own tonight.

all steph had to do tonight was score 40
and its not too much to ask if 3 of the best 4 players on the court scored 37+
and you didn't even get 30

Hey man, I just want a Game 7 :giggle:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Dray is yall's best facilitator and gets guys the ball in their sweet spots. He also takes pressure off Steph as far as ball handling and allows him to focus on scoring FIRST. You also missed his toughness and defense in the interior tonight. Bron had a field day in the paint tonight, Karl Malone shit. Draymond Green is the most important player on your team IMO, with him it makes yall balanced offensively and defensively. His role can not be replaced.
Not as easy to hide the so called MVP with Dray out and not playing free safety and point guard.

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor
Waiting for Crying Jordan on Draymond in the hotel bar or somewhere.
FVw6N3w.gif

Louis Koo

Star
BGOL Investor

BAG

Cleveland D-T-W [216]
BGOL Investor
What happen to the cavs big 3? Shut yo ass up.. If Kyrie didn't score that 41 GS would be poppin them bottles lol

nigga gtfoh how come air trumps didnt drop 55 on his home court in a close out game i told yall niggas king kyrie and king james are unstoppable when they on point either one can win a game single handly love is a non factor right now but really dont need em when ya sf and pg dropping 82 but if he do show up next game its over for ya bay area clowns

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
bills, she has NO business getting involved in that shit. NONE.. She opened herself to criticism and shit talk the moment she did that. Wives need to stay in their lane..

Because its you, i will refrain from trashing her further tho..

that's all man just some kind of respect. she's been getting shit on for not being quiet which kinda feels like she needs to "be in the kitchen" to me and this is not about you or this particular incident im talking about all year. last year really too. broad hasn't done shit foul she just married support her husband had babies and trying to actually get off her ass and have a career but the venom towards her at times is just too much.

so i apologize might have been a soft spot cause i just don't understand the hate.

even with what lebron did to get green suspended. you wont' find 1 post with me calling him out of his name i don't cosign none of the lebitch talk and none of that either.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Shit Curry and Klay numbers are kinda close, even tho there's a 12 point difference

image_m.jpg

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Whatever dude I ain't saying he shouldn't have been MVP but first ever unanimous?? Fuck outta here but then again the NBA is a joke. Best shooter of all time but first ever unanimous MVP???? Not Russell, not Kareem, not Jordan but Curry...so i guess basketball was better back then since it was so hard to tell who was the MVP?? Fuck it i'm not going to try to make since of the NBA.

My beef ain't with you it's with all these niggas that shit on Bron and have selective thinking...ninjas sound like white people "But he plays in the east"= 'What about black on black crime".

This is an indictment on his entire career though
EVERYBODY hates him because WHITE PEOPLE love him like he is O.J. simpson
all the nigga has done is go to a little school overcome ankle injuries and become one of the best players in the nba while crediting his FATHER and MOTHER and marrying a BLACK WOMAN and having BLACK KIDS
supported CAM front and Center in the bay area for the super bowl and all year really
and niggas is acting like HE is the one causing all the drama. all the hate towards him and resentment towards him
he ain't never said no shit like all lives matter or nothing either.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lost by 15
steph scores 42 we win.
tonight came down to stars PERIOD
lebron 40 or so
kyrie 40+
klay 37
steph 26

which one of these performances doesn't belong?
You had Barnes playing Center and you think Curry scoring 40 would be the difference? That ia just silly to think that.

With Barnes at Center you could not get enough stops. Now people will understand just how important Draymond is.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Hey man, I just want a Game 7 :giggle:
And i don't because the warriors should have won. If they would have focused and played hard they had a better chance.
They did not and its been the same song and ill be a broken record.
if they play hard and run the offense they can simply fucking win.
Kerr was an idiot tonight with his rotations as well.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cavs gotta take the nutcracker out of his game or out of the game. That's the key to slowing these dudes down

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
You had Barnes playing Center and you think Curry scoring 40 would be the difference? That ia just silly to think that.

With Barnes at Center you could not get enough stops. Now people will understand just how important Draymond is.

you keep bringing up off brand niggas dude lol
the numbers are there.
bron 40
kyrie 40
klay 37
steph 26
who gives a fuck about harrison barnes

how many points did kevin love score???????

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Man 95% of them wanna fuck and suck Michael Jordan and mimic CAC ass Skip Bayless when it comes to Bron

They talk that "Bron better win shit" and love to clown him and his fans, but dont say shit about whoever he plays when they lose and NEVER clown their fans. Their actions and motives are transparent as fuck. They jump on whoever the latest anti-LeBron's bandwagon is.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Bruh it is simple X's and O's. No green and Barnes playing Center meant Kyrie and Lebron would get easy shots. To win you needed point from Barnes. He was 2-14 and 1-6 for 3

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor

Sometimes I think you do this on purpose.

The Warriors scored 13 points in the 4th quarter. The defense wasn't the only issue here.