14-year-old driver charged with murder after throwing eggs in fatal crash, police say

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
For me it's only extreme. I don't believe in beating a kid for just anything, some parents are terrorists. But for stealing my car keys and joy riding, he would of gotten fucked up.

My kids are well mannered and respect my wife and me just speaking to them. 99% of the time, talking is enough.

Stealing a car?

Especially in THIS DAY AND AGE WITH THESE COPS?

my mother might have crippled me

And then my dad would wait till i healed and do it again.

Violence is never the answer but at times?

Very rare occasions?

It can be effective

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
If the kid is under 18 they wont give his name or show his picture, not even black ones.
Ohhhh no...once charges have been filed, they show Black Juvies at 4:30, 5:00, 6:00, and 10:00 News! They will chase down 3rd cousins for a response with a camera in their unsuspecting faces if they have to.

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ohhhh no...once charges have been filed, they show Black Juvies at 4:30, 5:00, 6:00, and 10:00 News! They will chase down 3rd cousins for a response with a camera in their unsuspecting faces if they have to.
The ones that I have seen, especially when its multiple people arrested for the same crime, say 4 outta 5 of them were over 18 and 1 was a minor, they wont show or give the name of the minor. If you know different, please cite an example.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
The ones that I have seen, especially when its multiple people arrested for the same crime, say 4 outta 5 of them were over 18 and 1 was a minor, they wont show or give the name of the minor. If you know different, please cite an example.
If they have 4 different other muhfuckas to hang out to dry, that's another story. THEN they ain't sweatin' it. If it were 5 minors who were Black, they gettin exposed ASAP!

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There were black kids who tossed bricks off of an overpass and killed someone a couple of years ago, their names and faces were never shown or released as far as I know. Surprisingly they also got slaps on the wrist from what I remember. After watching the video I see it was a sandbag that was tossed, the white kids tossed the bricks. If you watch the video you'll see they never show the faces of the black kids but they do show the whites.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/teens-...m-overpass-sentenced-in-car-passengers-death/

Last edited:

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
There were black kids who tossed bricks off of an overpass and killed someone a couple of years ago, their names and faces were never shown or released as far as I know. Surprisingly they also got slaps on the wrist from what I remember.
Where'd this happen at? I've been searching for the story and it's not coming up. One story of 3 kids aged 8-9 years old in NOLA is all I'm comiing up with that MAY have been Black with no photos or names.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Mother of 14-year-old boy charged with murder in deadly crash speaks
By Sandra Gonzalez, Rose-Ann Aragon - Reporter
Posted: 3:47 PM, January 03, 2019Updated: 7:18 PM, January 03, 2019
center-16x9-000.jpg

• MORE HEADLINES
    'Happy, independent': Relatives remember mom killed in crash with…
    Video shows moment of deadly crash involving 14-year-old driver
    14-year-old driver charged with murder following fatal crash
    The teen driver had two other teens in the SUV when it collided with a truck and killed the driver, 45-year-old Silvia Zavala. Deputies said the teens were throwing eggs at another driver, who then began to chase the teens' vehicle. The teens told officials that the driver who was chasing them displayed a semi-automatic handgun, investigators said.

"They were after him. They were doing bad stuff that kids would do,” the teen's mother said in Spanish, "He admits throwing eggs like other kids that do mischief. But it wasn’t for someone to chase me down the street. They got scared. They’re kids. ”

The mother of the teen being charged said her family hid the car keys, but her son got them while she was at church.

She places blame on the driver who was chasing the SUV driven by her son.

"That man is free, but they’re treating my kid like he provoked the accident,” the mom said.

The teens reported that the driver who was chasing them brandished a gun, investigators said. That driver did not stop at the scene of the crash, investigators said.

Harris County Sheriff Ed Gonzalez said investigators have identified the driver of the pursuing vehicle.

The District Attorney's office said they still have to talk with that driver. So far, the DA's office says it has not found evidence to validate the witness' statement.

Thursday the Zavala family members gathered around the spot where she died, placing tokens of love.

KPRC2 Rose-Ann Aragon@KPRC2RoseAnn

https://twitter.com/KPRC2RoseAnn/status/1080921693726531584

Family of Silvia Zavala came to remember their loved one at the sight of the accident, after deputies say a 14-year-old boy drove his father's vehicle, ran a red light and hit Zavala @KPRC2

3:19 PM - Jan 3, 2019

See KPRC2 Rose-Ann Aragon's other Tweets

Twitter Ads info and privacy

Meanwhile, the mother of the 14-year-old is asking for forgiveness.

"I understand when you lose somebody it hurts. I’ve been through it. I’m asking for forgiveness from the family that’s hurting. These words may disturb you, but I really meant it. I’m a mom.”

Members of the teen's family said they have been receiving violent threats after the death of Zavala, and they are living in fear.

“My son is not a bad kid. He studies. He goes to church,” the mother said.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Man accused of chasing 14-year-old driver before deadly wreck released from jail
Ad Duration00:04 - visit sponsor's site
Current time00:00Seek
00:00

Duration01:46Volume
EMBED </>MORE VIDEOS

Christopher Lopez appeared before a judge just hours after turning himself in connection with the crash.

By Courtney Fischer
Tuesday, January 15, 2019 04:13PM
HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) --
The man accused of chasing a teen driver before a deadly crash on New Year's Day sprinted out of jail after posting his $60,000 bond Tuesday afternoon.

Christopher Lopez, 48, appeared before a judge Tuesday morning, just a few hours after turning himself in Monday night.

EMBEDMORE NEWS VIDEOS

Man accused of chasing 14-year-old driver before deadly wreck released from jail

RELATED: NEW VIDEO: Man turns himself in to authorities after being accused of chasing a teen before a deadly crash

Lopez has been charged with manslaughter, failure to stop and render aid, and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon after deputies said he chased a 14-year-old driver who egged his car, allegedly causing a deadly crash in north Houston on New Year's Day.

While in court, prosecutors said, "Had he (Lopez) not escalated a juvenile prank, a woman (Silvia) would still be alive."

Harris County Sheriff's Office said it all started when the teen, who was in a GMC Acadia with two other teens, threw eggs at vehicles.

Lopez's car was damaged by the eggs. He then decided to chase the teens.

RELATED: 14-year-old driver charged with murder in crash that killed woman

During the chase, deputies said the teen ran a red light on Aldine Mail Route Road near Aldine Westfield, and smashed into a woman's Ford F-150, killing her.

The victim in the Ford truck has been identified as 45-year-old Silvia Zavala.

5080607_011519-silvia-zavala-img_00-00-46,10.jpg

Silvia Zavala

Deputies say Lopez flashed a semi-automatic weapon at the teens.

ORIGINAL STORY: Driver flashed gun at teens before deadly crash in north Houston, deputies say

The 14-year-old has been charged with murder. His name will not be released due to his age.

Lopez faces up to 20 years in prison if convicted of the charges.

According to the judge, Lopez has no prior convictions.

https://abc13.com/man-accused-of-chasing-teen-driver-before-fatal-wreck-out-of-jail/5080525/

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
Sometimes the decisions you make as a youth can impact you AND others significantly.
I tell my son all the time, THINK ahead when playing around or following people.

Perritone

Rising Star
OG Investor
This driver is a Hispanic boy. Mom doesn't speak English well enough to articulate her pain, you know White folks and other Hispanics want that boys neck, tragic.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People's thoughts and rationalizations..

"That man is free, but they’re treating my kid like he provoked the accident,” the mom said.

Yes... He did, you cannot control how someone reacts to what you do. You can only control what you do.

Was it a little extreme for the guy to chase a kid after getting his car egged and then allegedly brandishing a gun, sure.

But those kids would not be in that position if they didn't drive around egging cars to begin with.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This driver is a Hispanic boy. Mom doesn't speak English well enough to articulate her pain, you know White folks and other Hispanics want that boys neck, tragic.

OK thanks for clearing that up, cause the quotes from her were HORRIBLE

But isn't the victim Hispanic too?

And the mom and the kid driver is Hispanic?

How is the Latino press in Houston?

I would assume THEY covering this closely.

Cause no matter how you translate it?

Saying its not my son;s fault or blaming someone ELSE when there is a dead mother?

Isn't good in any language.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dumbass kids

We got high and played baseball or hooped it up.

If someone showed a gun, they stupid af also

You only pull it out to pull the trigger

exactly.. if they showed a gun they are just as complicit but something tells me... that maybe a lil stretch..

a lil conjured up alibi to give make them the victims...but who knows it could be true...

and if it is... then dude who was flashin his gun gonna have to share some of the blame...

of course thats IF its true..

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn....They hit that lady's truck hard as fuck.

That kids life is over. He will be in the system forever.

No way you can blame the parents. Kids do stupid shit all the time.

I used to date a woman that let her 12 year old start her car all the time. I told her to stop letting that kid do that shit.
If you turn that car on, you better know how to control it. That kid couldn't even reach the pedals if the car slipped out of gear.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Ad Duration00:04 - visit sponsor's site
Current time00:00Seek
00:00

Duration01:46Volume
EMBED </>MORE VIDEOS

Christopher Lopez appeared before a judge just hours after turning himself in connection with the crash.

By Courtney Fischer
Tuesday, January 15, 2019 04:13PM
HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) --
The man accused of chasing a teen driver before a deadly crash on New Year's Day sprinted out of jail after posting his $60,000 bond Tuesday afternoon.

Christopher Lopez, 48, appeared before a judge Tuesday morning, just a few hours after turning himself in Monday night.

EMBEDMORE NEWS VIDEOS

RELATED: NEW VIDEO: Man turns himself in to authorities after being accused of chasing a teen before a deadly crash

Lopez has been charged with manslaughter, failure to stop and render aid, and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon after deputies said he chased a 14-year-old driver who egged his car, allegedly causing a deadly crash in north Houston on New Year's Day.

While in court, prosecutors said, "Had he (Lopez) not escalated a juvenile prank, a woman (Silvia) would still be alive."

Harris County Sheriff's Office said it all started when the teen, who was in a GMC Acadia with two other teens, threw eggs at vehicles.

Lopez's car was damaged by the eggs. He then decided to chase the teens.

RELATED: 14-year-old driver charged with murder in crash that killed woman

During the chase, deputies said the teen ran a red light on Aldine Mail Route Road near Aldine Westfield, and smashed into a woman's Ford F-150, killing her.

The victim in the Ford truck has been identified as 45-year-old Silvia Zavala.

5080607_011519-silvia-zavala-img_00-00-46,10.jpg

Silvia Zavala

Deputies say Lopez flashed a semi-automatic weapon at the teens.

ORIGINAL STORY: Driver flashed gun at teens before deadly crash in north Houston, deputies say

The 14-year-old has been charged with murder. His name will not be released due to his age.

Lopez faces up to 20 years in prison if convicted of the charges.

According to the judge, Lopez has no prior convictions.

https://abc13.com/man-accused-of-chasing-teen-driver-before-fatal-wreck-out-of-jail/5080525/
Bitch looked ok for her age, maybe the filters

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
People's thoughts and rationalizations..

Yes... He did, you cannot control how someone reacts to what you do. You can only control what you do.

Was it a little extreme for the guy to chase a kid after getting his car egged and then allegedly brandishing a gun, sure.

But those kids would not be in that position if they didn't drive around egging cars to begin with.

^^^^^^^