13,000+ Haitian migrants cross into Texas

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck that bish. America is reaping sow, majority of the immigrants are from various countries that America has/had a hand in colonizing and destroying economically. Haiti has a 1% vaccination rate, refugees that are seeking asylum from their home countries due to feeling in danger should be allowed a due process hearing. Biden/Harris are on some bullshit. Don't count on my vote for mid terms
Wait

so u not voting in BGOL Midterms 2022???

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just to be clear.......

January 23, 2021, Biden introduced an immigration bill to Congress. As introduced, the bill would give a path to citizenship to 11 million undocumented immigrants currently living in the United States.

This was when the immigrants were mostly Hispanics.

Now that the Haitians got smart and decided to also enter via Mexico, now it's a problem??

Even the most die hard democrats on this board has to see that black folk are being played by both democrats and Republicans.
U got coon tourette syndrome or something? You hate black people and think they should just pull themselves up by their bootstraps yet understand the whole dem vs republican shit is bullshit

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
#bidensAmerica

But what about Trump?!? :rolleyes2:

1-242 so far. It has been a got damn shit show out here.

What is the one win?

@VAiz4hustlaz Say, my boy, I thought y'all ain't fuck with anything that wasn't "ADOS"??? Why da sudden change???

Niggas would be losing their fuckin' minds had this happened during da last administration.

First of all CAC, don’t call me “boy!” Second of all, being down with ADOS doesn’t mean that I don’t follow other shit going on in the news or in the world. And I especially follow the hypocrisy of Biden and the Democrats and expose it whenever I can. You’ll notice that the Biden lovers and “just vote Dem” brigades are MIA from this thread.

Lank? Or copy and paste that shit breh
:barbeque:

I can vouch for geechie on this. He directly said he didn’t care for Haitians or immigrants generally and that their concerns weren’t his or any other Black Americans’ concerns.

Shocking to hear that from someone like him, isn’t it?

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
U got coon tourette syndrome or something? You hate black people and think they should just pull themselves up by their bootstraps yet understand the whole dem vs republican shit is bullshit
This is further proof that you are a government plant whose sole purpose is to disrupt anything that resembles black progress or awakening.

Why don't you shut yo goat mouth ass up and continue super salivating on a crackas cock dipshit.

Fall back, those of us with real solutions and genuinely thoughtful ideas got this. You can stay on the bench and watch, Black Judas (your new nickname)

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
First of all CAC, don’t call me “boy!” Second of all, being down with ADOS doesn’t mean that I don’t follow other shit going on in the news or in the world. And I especially follow the hypocrisy of Biden and the Democrats and expose it whenever I can. You’ll notice that the Biden lovers and “just vote Dem” brigades are MIA from this thread.

Lol @ me bein' a "CAC". That's some funny shit. Can you prove that to be a fact???

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Lank? Or copy and paste that shit breh
:barbeque:
So we had 4+ years of :eek: "it's over --- for real this time!!" under Trump. Thread after thread of addressing the same shit. Yet cats post one time on this and it's :D "done!" after 4 fucking years of xenophobia this, xenophobia that. foh

I bet cats can't get enough pearl clutching over that fake ass, not one shot busted, January coup bullshit. :( "massa, our democracy!" Wiping Pelosi tears like good little coons. But this shit, crickets.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So we had 4+ years of :eek: "it's over --- for real this time!!" under Trump. Thread after thread of addressing the same shit. Yet cats post one time on this and it's :D "done!" after 4 fucking years of xenophobia this, xenophobia that. foh

I bet cats can't get enough pearl clutching over that fake ass, not one shot busted, January coup bullshit. :( "massa, our democracy!" Wiping Pelosi tears like good little coons. But this shit, crickets.
What could they even say tho? They already look and probably feel stupid. They won't be back till next election cycle

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
This was a taste of the good ol days for whites. Seeing them Haitians being rounded by white men on horseback with wipes. Whites would love seeing niggaz back up b chains for good. Jim Crow Joe is all about that shit. There is no difference between him and Trump. They only go about how they do things differently but same result.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
When Black people show up in large groups at the border, whips suddenly appear

White house has to do more than condemn

Joe and Kamala are fucking up...ignored progressive demands to the point that other things they have accomplished are overlooked ...have not specifically addressed their most loyal voters (Black people) issues in particular specific issues related to ADOS... put too much of Corona on Trump (he mismanaged it, he aint responsible for ALL the deaths) and now look stupid when COVID kicking their ass and they make bad decisions like vaccinated can go maskless...bad timing in having to deal with Afghanistan (made worse by Trump) which happened on their watch...bad timing with COVID protections ending on their watch....their fuckery in IRS looking over small ass $600 accounts...Black people being whipped in public like the old days...just a general feeling of "meh"...Kamala was a bad choice and has no future as President no matter how hard they push it

Obama turned a blind eye when Black people were being enslaved in Libya under the regime change orchestrated by him...now Black people being whipped by men on horses....the Jews say never again....the powers that be seem to understand that too many Black people don't share that sentiment...the White House must do more than condemn...If Black people a get whip then everybody must get whip or we have a massive problem

Last edited:

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
The ugly truth behind progressive politics is that in order to keep paying citizens money to stay home, you have to restrict immigration. That’s what Europe does.

You’re never going to hear Bernie sanders or aoc talk about the Haitians because many of their followers are anti-immigrant and racist.

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The Biden Administration Is Fighting In Court To Keep A Trump-Era Immigration Policy
September 20, 20213:31 PM ET

As the Biden administration moves quickly to expel migrants camped under a bridge in Del Rio, Texas, its plan depends on a controversial Trump-era policy put in place in the early days of the COVID-19 pandemic to speed up removals.

Thousands of migrants — many originally from Haiti — have been camped out in squalid conditions since last week. Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas visited the site Monday and pledged to ramp up removal and expulsion flights of arriving migrants.

"If you come to the U.S. illegally, you will be returned," Mayorkas said at a news conference. "Your journey will not succeed."

That expulsion plan rests on a rarely used public health law known as Title 42. Immigration authorities say a public health order from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention allows them to expel migrants crossing the border quickly without giving them a chance to apply for asylum.

President Biden came into office promising a more humane immigration system. Yet his administration has continued to use the Title 42 policy — and defend it in court — despite mounting pressure from immigrant advocates.