X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
she's fine as hell one of the best bodies out there

she's not making music so she must be looking for a savior

lexdiamonnyc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
how crazy is Ashanti? :dunno:

as good as she looks, after all these years and no one has wifed her or popped one off in her? something has to be extremely wrong...:idea:

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

as good as she looks, after all these years and no one has wifed her or popped one off in her? something has to be extremely wrong...:idea:
I wondered that too.

Attitude? Hygiene?
just might be a case of her aiming for dudes that are out of her league...

or I hope that recently she has started following Mya's playbook - of keeping her romantic life private

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
just might be a case of her aiming for dudes that are out of her league...

or I hope that recently she has started following Mya's playbook - of keeping her romantic life private
Another possibility is she could be sub par in bed. All the tools, but sucks at using them.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Another possibility is she could be sub par in bed. All the tools, but sucks at using them.
I doubt thats the reason- unless she is dating dudes in their 20s

I've been with girls that are incredible in the sheets- that I didn't get serious with
and I've been with girls that started out as meh to ok in bed - that I ended up dating

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
http://www.egotastic.com/2017/07/ashanti-in-a-bikini-will-mesmerize-you

screen_shot_2017-07-11_at_2-14-25_pm-ee5023ac_web.png

screen_shot_2017-07-11_at_2-14-03_pm-3b6e97b7_web.png

screen_shot_2017-07-11_at_2-13-56_pm-d1ecd8d4_web.png

screen_shot_2017-07-11_at_2-13-25_pm-9818ec51_web.png

screen_shot_2017-07-11_at_2-13-43_pm-6b90c135_web.png

screen_shot_2017-07-11_at_2-13-17_pm-7c635b4c_web.png

(0_0)..l.. finger

A GOD
Certified Pussy Poster

Ashanti has a shitty attitude problem ever since her high school days. I been saying this years ago on BGOL. I met her through my cousin and her girlfriends. Homegirl was acting a fool. This was way before she was famous. I'm telling you Ashanti is mean as fuck. Hopefully, she change as she got older, but if she is the same way..smh

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Ashanti has a shitty attitude problem ever since her high school days. I been saying this years ago on BGOL. I met her through my cousin and her girlfriends. Homegirl was acting a fool. This was way before she was famous. I'm telling you Ashanti is mean as fuck. Hopefully, she change as she got older, but if she is the same way..smh
how mean was she? any stories?

(0_0)..l.. finger

A GOD
Certified Pussy Poster
how mean was she? any stories?

If you ever watch Ashanti on the show punk that used to play on MTV, that is exactly how I remembered her. I just remember her and my cousin just dissing and disrespecting people at Time Square for no reason. It was to the point where I left them and when back home. This was around 1998.