► ASHANTI shares poolside pictures of her impressive bikini body

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
https://mtonews.com/ashanti-spotted-overseas-with-rich-womanizer-known-for-paying-women

ashanti_selling.png

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Something gotta be wrong with her.... Or she really just shooting niggas down.... No way she supposed to be single, advertising like that

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
I have a strong suspicion on why she is still single and It may have something to do with the Strange break up from Nelly

Last edited:

BAG

Cleveland D-T-W [216]
BGOL Investor
I have a strong suspicion on why she is still single and It may have something to do with the Strange break up with Nelly

She got Genital warts or Herpes maybe the Monster..........You might be onto something that would be the only reason on earth a man wouldn't put his dick in that and cuff forever hold hands in public have 7 kids with her

easy_b

BGOL Investor
She got Genital warts or Herpes maybe the Monster..........You might be onto something that would be the only reason on earth a man wouldn't put his dick in that and cuff forever hold hands in public have 7 kids with her

I knew one of you guys would catch on to what I was saying but just putting it out there

GangGangOrca

Rising Star
Registered

I knew one of you guys would catch on to what I was saying but just putting it out there

She probably single cause of niggas like y'all. Niggas gassed her up all her life so she never had to develop a personality or other skills to keep a man at home. All she know how to do is look cute. And once the Ashanti spell wore off, niggas split.

Pussy alone shouldn't make you wanna wife a chick. You should want better for yourself.

Niggas put too much stock into pussy I swear.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
She probably single cause of niggas like y'all. Niggas gassed her up all her life so she never had to develop a personality or other skills to keep a man at home. All she know how to do is look cute. And once the Ashanti spell wore off, niggas split.

Pussy alone shouldn't make you wanna wife a chick. You should want better for yourself.

Niggas put too much stock into pussy I swear.
No I stand by my story....Don’t be a save a you know what

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I always assumed it may have something to do with her relationship with her mother. It's one thing to be close to your family but another for your mate to feel like your family influences your relationship.

Can't exactly put it into words at the moment but you still want to have private moments in a relationship and feel like it's the two of you making the choices; not you your girl and her mom