“I’d rather be a black middle-class person than a white poor person.”

“I’d rather be a black middle-class person than a white poor person.”

• Agree

• Disagree

Results are only viewable after voting.

Raymond

Rising Star
Registered
Let's be honest. Would any race of folks really reject their own race for another? I mean you might have a few dimwits and assholes who may want to convert, but by in large, nobody is gonna dump their culture to go with another race.
I've heard it from a white non-American saying that if he were born in the US he'd paint his skin to be black because he can't stand white Americans.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
The answer is this:

If you were a Skrull exiled to the Earth and you had two choices,

A. Take the Identity of a black man working at an office making 75K a year
B. Take the identity of a white man working in that same office as a maintenance man making 30K a year

In this country who has the greater potential to have a fulfilling life? Remember you are a green alien that can't go home and once you transform into this being you are stuck in that form?

You would pick being black based on a slight advantage in salary? What about potential for growth?

I'm black and I love it, but saying a poor white dude can't easily surpass my income because of his skin color is ridiculous. Shit, if Iwas white in my job I'd be making at least double what I make now.

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
Man, you aint kidding!! Black folks making a decent amount of money, makes white folks upset!! For sum reason, they are okay with black pro sportsmen making big cash. But as far as your average black upper middle class goes, it bothers the shit outta white people!!

Ties into the 'beast of burden' myth.

A black person being their physical superior is widely accepted. A black man who is a millionaire based on his brawn is cool as long as a white billionaire- whose making money off the black man's efforts- is writing his checks.

Let enough black men make even 100k a year off his brain and there's a Motherfuckin problem. They know for a black man to prosper in this country off his wits he must be thrice as smart and thrice as cunning as his white counterpart which goes against the beast of burden mythos.

White America don't give a fuck about black millionaires it's the black hundred thousandnaires that chips away at their superiority complexes.

*two cents*

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ties into the 'beast of burden' myth.

A black person being their physical superior is widely accepted. A black man who is a millionaire based on his brawn is cool as long as a white billionaire- whose making money off the black man's efforts- is writing his checks.

Let enough black men make even 100k a year off his brain and there's a Motherfuckin problem. They know for a black man to prosper in this country off his wits he must be thrice as smart and thrice as cunning as his white counterpart which goes against the beast of burden mythos.

White America don't give a fuck about black millionaires it's the black hundred thousandnaires that chips away at their superiority complexes.

*two cents*

dont let them fool you tho, yes no fuckin doubt about it they hate to

see a bruh makin more loot then them.... it really feeds their insecurity..

but what really fucks up the haters..

is when they see you healthy and happy....

and DONT have a healthy happy family...

that really gets the haters in the gut...

but health and happiness causes you to shine

and its that SHINE they cannot stand..

unfortunatley too many of us count on money to shine

and not invest in true wealth... aka our health!