‘The Gambler’ Kenny Rogers passes away at 81

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
She always seemed cool as fuck.

w0IH9x.jpg

I met her one time and she just gives off this.. "I'm everyone's aunt" vibe... It's weird... It's like I could see her taking anybody home and serving them Fried Chicken and Homemade lemonade .. no matter the race.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Life's final common denominator. It is a mystery to life and death the same as it is a mystery to homeless and rich. The same as to straight and gay. Eternal life is possible the same as real freedom is possible. There is no way you can be under the rule of others and be free at the same time. It is almost like living at the mercy of the so called founding fathers and their off spring.
I hate the dude has died. But looking back on the truth about the garden of eden how did life go from eternal life and unlimited riches to being ruled, limited riches and sure death down the line some where?

Varis

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What was the movie where a guy was trying to sell sunglasses. Lol he saw a guy that looked like Kenny Rodgers on the street and gave him a pair?

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
My mom had a very eclectic taste in music. Because of her, I can listen to just about all kind of music.

Two of her favorites when I was a kid or Kenny Rogers and Barry Manilow, and I can sing multiple songs from their collections

And somewhere in the darkness, The Gambler he broke even and in his final words I found an ace that I could keep

Rest in peace Kenny Rogers
( before somebody comments on the microphone not being plugged up, I just felt comfortable singing with a mic rather than just standing there. They couldn't get the microphone to work oh, so I just went up and did it acapella without a microphone)

I sang along.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
My mom had a very eclectic taste in music. Because of her, I can listen to just about all kind of music.

Two of her favorites when I was a kid or Kenny Rogers and Barry Manilow, and I can sing multiple songs from their collections

And somewhere in the darkness, The Gambler he broke even and in his final words I found an ace that I could keep

Rest in peace Kenny Rogers
( before somebody comments on the microphone not being plugged up, I just felt comfortable singing with a mic rather than just standing there. They couldn't get the microphone to work oh, so I just went up and did it acapella without a microphone)

Good stuff. Not bad man...

I see you also have the Bose Soundwear. How do you like it. I swear by that thing.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
The Soundwear is fucking awesome. I got mine for $150 when they were on sale

Thanks for the love. Been singing for over 40 years, since I was 2 years old
Yeah, bought it for $150 too. Always wear it around the house.

You sound good man!