Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I see what you did. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Iuk2M1.jpg

SmoothD

Smooth*****
BGOL Investor
From what I remember his wife came home early from a flight from somewhere unexpectedly and beat the living shit outta him and the chick he was fucking. She, from what I recall went to the chicks house where Richie was and fucked her up bad. Then turned to him and beat his ass all night long. She must have fucked them up real bad cause she got arrested with like 8 charges put against her. Richie ended up divorcing her and marrying the white bitch he was cheating with.

FPrBSJ.jpg

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
From what I remember his wife came home early from a flight from somewhere unexpectedly and beat the living shit outta him and the chick he was fucking. She, from what I recall went to the chicks house where Richie was and fucked her up bad. Then turned to him and beat his ass all night long. She must have fucked them up real bad cause she got arrested with like 8 charges put against her. Richie ended up divorcing her and marrying the white bitch he was cheating with.

FPrBSJ.jpg

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Very few Country music stars crossover and gain fans outside of the genre but Kenny proved talent will get recognized by all regardless of peoples taste in music.

He made great songs that were a part of the soundtrack of many of our childhoods.

Kenny was great songwriter. The Gambler is one of the G.O.A.T. songs. Taught us lessons in life.

R.I.P. Mr. Rogers. Thank you for childhood memories and the music.

Last edited:

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
... Know when to walk away, know when to run ... This is a philosophy I live by. Its always on my mind.

KINGSAPIO

Torah All Day!
BGOL Investor

Did you see what you just wrote? Ahh man, this shit had me in stitches! "All night long" (his song)

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

FPrBSJ.jpg

Holy hell i heard this story too!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

FPrBSJ.jpg

I just remembered black comedians were killing lionel

They said when his wife caught him that is how he came up with the song...

"Hello? Is it ME your looking for?:

Yup.

*slap*