‘Family Matters’ Star Darius McCrary Granted 4-Year Restraining Order Against Rick James' Ex-Wife

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
1465506348-unnamed.jpg

"Y'know.
My problem is I'm a simp for crazy pussy.

'Cuz all I do is wife up thots, ho's and violent drug addicts...
I won't even consider dating a chick unless she's got a high body count (or a prison record).
Hmm...

Maybe I need a life coach or someone who can help me make BETTER choices in regards to my love life."

Damn :lol: Reminds me of.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
There's got to be a logical explanation for that. I'd love to hear your perspective so long as it's free of rumors, unsubstantiated accusations, and light on personal feelings.
Kevin Samuels was not a psychologist, psychobiologist, anthropologist, cognitive scientist, psychiatrist, nor any other kind of behavioral therapist. He was not an expert in interpersonal relationships. He had a podcast where he shared his personal views that were totally informed by his personal experiences and opinions.

Many times he was mean spirited and myopic in his conclusions. Other times he just vented anger with no point being made.

His description of masculinity in women was scientifically, etymologically and factually wrong.

So yeah, be entertained by him, but don't be educated by him.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

What a life this MF has led. From Superhead to trannies to this shit..... :smh:

Oh damn, I thought the tranny shit was him just trollin....

I mean its his life do what he wants... but treating a man like

a bitch will always seem demonic to me...

you aint kiddin tho, he went from superhead to wtf, to

dating Rick James left overs..

personally I think he is doing what it takes to keep his name

on tmz... in his world there is no such thing as bad press...

aint the case on bgol tho.. not by a long shot bruh..

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kevin Samuels was not a psychologist, psychobiologist, anthropologist, cognitive scientist, psychiatrist, nor any other kind of behavioral therapist. He was not an expert in interpersonal relationships. He had a podcast where he shared his personal views that were totally informed by his personal experiences and opinions.

Many times he was mean spirited and myopic in his conclusions. Other times he just vented anger with no point being made.

His description of masculinity in women was scientifically, etymologically and factually wrong.

You never watched his content, got it

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're wrong twice.

First, I've watched plenty of his content which is why I know it wasn't fact based.

Second, I researched his history to know he never was a behavioralist.

Everything I posted about him is factually accurate.

It's either you watched his content and your in here lying your ass off for attention, or you never watched his content. I chose to believe the latter. Your telling me it's the other 1 though

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
It's either you watched his content and your in here lying your ass off for attention, or you never watched his content. I chose to believe the latter. Your telling me it's the other 1 though
Whats wrong with your cognitive abilities?

Can you comprehend what I wrote, or are you trolling?

Let me put it to you in simplest terms: you trusted him!

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
Whats wrong with your cognitive abilities?

Can you comprehend what I wrote, or are you trolling?

Let me put it to you in simplest terms: you trusted him!
I wouldn't waste my time arguing with that fool. He drank the manosphere Kool-Aid and will follow anybody preaching that shit.

I'm sure he's one of the marks who fell for Pearly's bullshit too.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1465506348-unnamed.jpg

"Y'know.
My problem is I'm a simp for crazy pussy.

'Cuz all I do is wife up thots, ho's and violent drug addicts...
I won't even consider dating a chick unless she's got a high body count (or a prison record).
Hmm...

Maybe I need a life coach or someone who can help me make BETTER choices in regards to my love life."
My name is my name!

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
He said that Rick was like a father to him and he even dated his oldest daughter and the man is dead and you're fucking his wife? Darius come on dawg you know the rules,stick to em and you'll live longer.

He was on Vlad telling the story of Rick being messed up from a stroke and still driving and how after hanging at Eddie Murphy's house when they were leaving Rick backed into a 1million dollar Italian water statue in front of Eddie's house,the car was fucked up and water was everywhere and Rick drove off telling him "Eddie can get him another one".lol
That sounds like a lost chapelle show skit.

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This is what your truth based post did to the entire redpill pathetic clowns manosphere who worship Kevin Samuels:
giphy.gif

:itsawrap:

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
This is what your truth based post did to the entire redpill pathetic clowns manosphere who worship Kevin Samuels:
giphy.gif

:itsawrap:
It would...if they were reasonable or honest.

They are neither.

I mean, I agree with some of the things he said, but that didn't mean he was a prophet.

One time he said a woman backing into a parking spot was displaying masculine behavior. I'm like its neither masculine nor feminine, its just driving. :confused:

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It would...if they were reasonable or honest.

They are neither.

I mean, I agree with some of the things he said, but that didn't mean he was a prophet.

One time he said a woman backing into a parking spot was displaying masculine behavior. I'm like its neither masculine nor feminine, its just driving. :confused:
Yep.
That dude was definitely on some anti-(Black) woman shit.
I also cosign with you about agreeing with some of the things he said.
But a broken clock is still fucking useless except for one minute, twice a day.
- And if you set your own watch to it, then your whole time table is completely off...

Sadly, that's the problem with alot of these manosphere dudes. They've based their definition of manhood/womanhood on the fucked up messaging from a false relationship "guru" and failed image consultant...

:hithead: