‘Family Matters’ Star Darius McCrary Granted 4-Year Restraining Order Against Rick James' Ex-Wife

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
This nigga just roams Hollywood recycling derelict whores. Just refurbishing rundown bitches. Why this dude keep doing this to himself?

ICB!
IRklMc.gif
IRklMc.gif
IRklMc.gif
IRklMc.gif
IRklMc.gif

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1465506348-unnamed.jpg

"Y'know.
My problem is I'm a simp for crazy pussy.

'Cuz all I do is wife up thots, ho's and violent drug addicts...
I won't even consider dating a chick unless she's got a high body count (or a prison record).
Hmm...

Maybe I need a life coach or someone who can help me make BETTER choices in regards to my love life."

Last edited:

christop

Rising Star
Registered
1465506348-unnamed.jpg

"Y'know.
My problem is I'm a simp for crazy pussy.

'Cuz all I do is wife up thots, ho's and violent drug addicts...
Maybe I need a life coach or someone who can help me make BETTER choices in regards to my love life."
Dude probably been fucking chicks since he was 12. He should have far more dick control lol.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He said that Rick was like a father to him and he even dated his oldest daughter and the man is dead and you're fucking his wife? Darius come on dawg you know the rules,stick to em and you'll live longer.

He was on Vlad telling the story of Rick being messed up from a stroke and still driving and how after hanging at Eddie Murphy's house when they were leaving Rick backed into a 1million dollar Italian water statue in front of Eddie's house,the car was fucked up and water was everywhere and Rick drove off telling him "Eddie can get him another one".lol

christop

Rising Star
Registered
Carl Winslow needs to talk yo his kid....he needs TV dad.

Who in the fuck would put a ring on Rick James' crackhead ex-wife? Fuck her....ok, but get engaged and move her in? If you need a chick to burn another chick with a Crack pipe though, she's your girl!

This nigga was crazy enough to wife superhead instead of just using her mouth for as long as possible. He has no sense lol.

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
That's just how some dudes are. It's the Darius Mcrary type dudes in the Kevin Samuels thread disagreeing with the wisdom taught there.
You don't have to be a Darius McCrary to disagree with Kevin Samuels though. Personally, I don't fuck with any of that red pill/manosphere shit. Nothing against any dude who does but it's not for me.

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You don't have to be a Darius McCrary to disagree with Kevin Samuels though. Personally, I don't fuck with any of that red pill/manosphere shit. Nothing against any dude who does but it's not for me.

There's got to be a logical explanation for that. I'd love to hear your perspective so long as it's free of rumors, unsubstantiated accusations, and light on personal feelings.

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
There's got to be a logical explanation for that. I'd love to hear your perspective so long as it's free of rumors, unsubstantiated accusations, and light on personal feelings.
I'm curious as to why you feel I need a "logical explanation"? It's a personal preference. This is why I deliberately refrained from insulting people who have a different preference. There's no logical explanation of why I don't like k-pop. It just isn't for me.

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm curious as to why you feel I need a "logical explanation"? It's a personal preference. This is why I deliberately refrained from insulting people who have a different preference. There's no logical explanation of why I don't like k-pop. It just isn't for me.

There is a logical explanation for why you don't like K pop, you just don't want to think about it.

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
This guy is fucking sick. The shit he is into is disturbing. French kissing Superhead? French kissing trannies? Fucking your dead oldhead's wife who probably gave you AIDS from needle popping in Skid Row Downtown LA. Then you French kissing her in the mouth too know she turned a few oral tricks when she was out there tweaking?

You got a death wish homie. He needs to go to that big ass bridge that connects Long Beach and San Pedro and jump the fuck off head first over the part of the bridge that still has land below.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I deal with crazy people all the time, what gets me is being swarmed and not given an inch of privacy at all. I make the surveillance that Martin Luther King and Malcolm X were under as being nothing compared to what I have to endure.

They will plant s*** everywhere with no f**** given. They use the surveillance for psyops that have failed pretty much. I actually gain more intel from them by watching their response. If I go to a spot, they will plant shit in the public bathroom, it is out of control for me.

Even women won't talk to me because I'm under so much surveillance they don't want to be on camera.

Last edited: