lol Mark Whalberg was more gangsta than tupac
Especially when Mr Shakur aint KNOW that them kats he buck were cops @ the time

I tell ya, the legend of Mr Shakur grows like his wealth & album sales after his death everyday;
by the way he handled himself & activated his charm, thought he'd be a better actor than rapper while alive.....
Honorable mention for those that shouldnt have got as far in the acting as they have:
Fredro
TREACH
JaRule who all stick to them samme roles & genre but STAY on that home straight 2dvd small or flatscreen;
Used to like YoYo's presecence on
the screen as she learned how to act quicker than alot.
LOVE seeing KOOL MOE DEE {for like :49

in
BROTHER along with OmarEpps.
LL found a home when Busta (remember Halloween & HigherLearning lol) couldnt as they both started basically around the same time, right?
I thought Q Tip did a pretty good job inthe few flicks he was in.
Meth was better than I thought he was starting as that thug type role on a roof in one of them Stalone flicks I think.
LordJamar knows how to do his thing on that camra too as killed y'all with the OZ shit;
even MonieLuv (preggo or just after) got a head start with alot of rappers in STRAPPED in 92 but aint finish well.
I remember FasionLuv going IN on the IceCube school for acting as perceived by him on that actors round table shit they used to have with that kat that was in IronMan2 (directed it I think but was the kat who was fighting in that scene with Scarlett);
say what u/I want about Cube & WillSMith but theyre both Institutions now, cutting checks for other actors.
BowWow's better than he thinks he is (better than some fucking MarquesBatmanHouston)
Gay ass DoogieHouser used to spit back when his tv show was on & he's still going
Even remember Dres catching like 2 roles
GanoGrillz (StreetsIsWatching lol)aint a rapper, per se but is a Graf Writer
peace