Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Cats gonna say will smith because he is more successfulI dont think will smith is the better actor
heh LL has never dissapointed in a movie
I dont think will smith is the better actor

I think Mos Def has become a good actor.
some other rappers
50 cent
T.I
The dude from the song slam
Method man
jarule
dmx

I think Mos Def has become a good actor.
Come on now.. WIll Smith is banked as the 2nd most powerful leading man in movies right now..... Can there be any other choice??
Cats gonna say will smith because he is more successful
really?DMX is a good actor its a shame that nigga is a crackhead
2pac> will smith
good one. will got him but good one.Mark Wahlberg.
/thread.
Mark Wahlberg.
/thread.
your right Mark Wahlberg had everyone fooled that he was a gangsta


naw man he was a dissapointment in planet of the apes and shooter, he was ok in brothers bt not that greatgood one. will got him but good one.
lol Mark Whalberg was more gangsta than tupac
I aint gonna lie , i liked this song![]()
Wahlberg claims to have been in trouble 20–25 times with the Boston Police Department as a youth. By the age of 13, Wahlberg had developed an addiction to cocaine and other substances.[5][6] At 15, he harassed a group of African American school children on a field trip by throwing rocks (causing injuries) and shouting epithets.[7] When he was 16, after robbing a pharmacy under the influence of PCP, Wahlberg knocked a middle-aged Vietnamese man unconscious, left another Vietnamese man permanently blinded in one eye, and attacked a security guard (again using racist language).[8][9] For these crimes, Wahlberg was charged with attempted murder, pleaded guilty to assault, and was sentenced to two years in jail at Boston's Deer Island House of Correction, of which he served 45 days (6.16%).[8][10] In another incident, the 21-year-old Wahlberg fractured the jaw of a neighbor in an unprovoked attack.[11] Commenting in 2006 on his crimes, Wahlberg has stated: "I did a lot of things that I regretted and I certainly paid for my mistakes."[12]
really?
I think T.I is a better actor than x
I put x and jarule in the same boat
2pac> will smith
Mekhi Phifer.....
People forgot that he had record deal before acting..

I vowed never see another Mos def movie after seeing 16 blocks and that space adventure movie he was in
Flawless you know Blunt?