Fuck it...Buddens is on Hov's level...and I'm a promoter who's heard it all!

Otis Supreme

Star
BGOL Investor
niggus don't know shit bout Killa

Its cool

But this save the world joe budden ass noodles.

shaddy. i c u back. lol. i aint gon dis u cuz u the homie. but i just think that a lot of jb stuff might go over ya head cuz u a young cat. cuz pretty much every older nigga on here feel budden cuz we can relate 2 a lot of his shit VERBATIM. :yes: cant relate 2 cam like that. its NO way in hell u can tell me cam got a song in his catalog better than "all of me". imma show u how cam rap. i came up w/this shit in like 3 min. real talk:

nigga its harlem world
where its harlem girls
fuck a harlem shake the new shit is the harlem twirl
no more diamonds, now im rockin harlem pearls
i fuck white hos 2.....thats a harlem swirl
i got a slim tailor
his name is tim taylor
i get my timbs tailored
u can call me "tim"b taylor
but not tool time
yeah i do shine
try 2 jack cam? then its gon b tool time
i got the toaster homie
la costra nostra homie
it take u down fast, i got a rollercoaster on me
STILL got the puters putin, and the movers movin
i keep the doers doin, always keep the losers losin (KILLA!)

is that about it? :dunno:

*edit*

oh shit! :lol: i aint even lyin when i say this is a coincidence.

i just had a hunch 2 pull up the "dey know" instrumental. and ill b DAMNED if that shit dont fit. :lol:

start @ the :32 mark and rap it like cam would. :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

now tell me im wrong.

GimmieTheLoot

Potential Star
Registered
Till Bargin Bin Buddens can put out a dope fuckin album ain't no fuckin way he's on Jay's level.

LOL @ all these so called fans saying this nigga has a range of diff topics. Dude stay's on his baby mom, girl, depressed about the world shit 98% of the time leaving the other 2% of him to make garbage ass club singles that never take off LMAO Gangsta Party?? That gay ass Touch & Go shit off Halfway House. Don't get me wrong this nigga is nice with it. However don't compare this lil tyke to Legends.

Prolific_Omega

Potential Star
Registered
I think if you listen to the pump it up freestyle Jay did and then listen to Joe right after he sounded like a man who was trying to keep up with Jay and he was. The problem Jay ain't willing to work that hard anymore. Not since Big passed (r.i.p) has he felt like he had to prove himself when he was Budden in that situation. On another note, I think Reasonable Doubt Jay-Z is just about better than any emcee you put in front of him, however the future is JOEY! It would have been dope if they collaborated instead of working at opposite ends of the spectrum. I love hip hop I just wish that people like Budden would inspire some of these rappers to step they game up and make it fun to listen to again. On another note yall need to check for Homeboy Sandman, I know his name sounds ridiculous, but both of his albums are what hiphop is missing Actual Factual Pterodactyl and Nourishment. Padded Room 2/09 I'll be waiting.

DaVincie23

Potential Star
Registered
Hov never needed a bitch to draw attention to his shit.

2hwk88.jpg

Otis Supreme

Star
BGOL Investor
shaddy tryin 2 hide. but i got more.....

is u happy scrappy
come get at me pappy
ya girl made ME happy
flexible like laffy taffy
she got that gushy gushy
so i went pushy pushy
she always douche douche
so its good pussy pussy
i got a sick flow
that keep my wrist froze
but i aint sick tho
i just got that sick doe
homie u piss po
like joe piscopo
"cam whats ur religion?"
maaaan im espiscopal
strong like lex luger
but i prefer the ruger
i transport the rugers
yeah im a ruger mover
i serve that "peter griffin"
now i got peter sniffin
and if i get 2 hungry might c ya pita missin (KILLA!)

:roflmao::roflmao:

that 1 will fit over "dey know" 2. hell pretty much ANY cam verse would cuz he rap em all the same. :lol::lol:

i could do this all nite. :lol:

DaVincie23

Potential Star
Registered
Im sorry cam aint been hot since Come home with me. I just had this fuckin arguement with a dude from my job.

DaVincie23

Potential Star
Registered
my favorite budden joint of all time is the 10 min. That shit I rock to every time I go joggin

sj808

Support BGOL
Registered
my favorite budden joint of all time is the 10 min. That shit I rock to every time I go joggin

pause... I can relate to every verse on 10 minutes.

Buddens got so much quotables, I wouldn't even know where to start.

led_paint

wannabe star
Registered
On another note yall need to check for Homeboy Sandman, I know his name sounds ridiculous, but both of his albums are what hiphop is missing Actual Factual Pterodactyl and Nourishment.
OT
Yes sir homeboys andman is dope saw him live out here in queens.

Mad Genius

Avid CAC Slapper
BGOL Investor
shaddy. i c u back. lol. i aint gon dis u cuz u the homie. but i just think that a lot of jb stuff might go over ya head cuz u a young cat. cuz pretty much every older nigga on here feel budden cuz we can relate 2 a lot of his shit VERBATIM. :yes: cant relate 2 cam like that. its NO way in hell u can tell me cam got a song in his catalog better than "all of me". imma show u how cam rap. i came up w/this shit in like 3 min. real talk:

nigga its harlem world
where its harlem girls
i got a slim tailor
his name is tim taylor
i get my timbs tailored
but not tool time
yeah i do shine
i got the toaster homie
la costra nostra homie

is that about it? :dunno:

*edit*

oh shit! :lol: i aint even lyin when i say this is a coincidence.

i just had a hunch 2 pull up the "dey know" instrumental. and ill b DAMNED if that shit dont fit. :lol:

start @ the :32 mark and rap it like cam would. :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

now tell me im wrong.

Otis, you sonofabitch!!!! You been ghostwriting for Cam, huh?? You just couldn't keep it to yourself, could ya nig?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Muhfucka, that is the EXACT same weak ass rhyme scheme Cam uses. I mean you've got that shit a fucking science!!! Nigga yousa gotdamn foool!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I'm fucking crying over here!

I get the feelin you can get beastly in a cypher, tho..
:yes:

YeahMan1212

Potential Star
Registered
Till Bargin Bin Buddens can put out a dope fuckin album ain't no fuckin way he's on Jay's level.

LOL @ all these so called fans saying this nigga has a range of diff topics. Dude stay's on his baby mom, girl, depressed about the world shit 98% of the time leaving the other 2% of him to make garbage ass club singles that never take off LMAO Gangsta Party?? That gay ass Touch & Go shit off Halfway House. Don't get me wrong this nigga is nice with it. However don't compare this lil tyke to Legends.

thank you sir..
thank you...

Otis Supreme

Star
BGOL Investor
Otis, you sonofabitch!!!! You been ghostwriting for Cam, huh?? You just couldn't keep it to yourself, could ya nig?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Muhfucka, that is the EXACT same weak ass rhyme scheme Cam uses. I mean you've got that shit a fucking science!!! Nigga yousa gotdamn foool!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I'm fucking crying over here!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: did u peep the SECOND 1 tho? :lol:

I get the feelin you can get beastly in a cypher, tho..

:rolleyes::cool:

:lol: @ Otis postin the cam L.O. remix....

:cool:

roster

Star
Registered
imma show u how cam rap. i came up w/this shit in like 3 min. real talk:

nigga its harlem world
where its harlem girls
i got a slim tailor
his name is tim taylor
i get my timbs tailored
but not tool time
yeah i do shine
i got the toaster homie
la costra nostra homie

Cam where have you been hiding at?:lol:

LurkMode

Support BGOL
Registered
Just dragged myself out the library studying for final exams. Let's address this stuff

CAMRON-XXLCOVER.jpg

let me know when joe budden makes it on the cover of the source.

and padded room is coming out when???

I can care less about a cover, but when I saw this picture I was truly :roflmao: :roflmao: This dude looks like fucking clown. Get some age and you'll see it. Cam'ron is a joke...there's no comparison

I dont give a fuck who he is.......

that first track "all on me" is the best shit ive heard in hip hop in years

probably since jiggas reasonable doubt years

*edit* since AZ's "aziatic" yeah there we go

fire.......

he spit for 8 mins str8 with no hook

the delivery was flawless....u felt it

fire!

All of Me is one of his best...he has others that approach it.

I'm a fan of Jay and he is probably the best that's ever done it based on his albums. Know one has ever had people waiting and expecting an album ever year from 96-03.

I was never a fan of Joe Buddens because I never cared for Pump it Up. I'd hear every once in a while that he was nice but didn't bother downloading one of his albums until maybe two months ago. With that said, Joe is once of the best MC's I've ever heard. The depth of his lyrics, flow and topics standout from most MC's.

Take away the record sales and listen to just the music with an open mind and your opinions will change.

This story is too often told. A lot of people only relate Budden to Pump it Up. I have convinced a few people (who really claim to be into hip-hop) to really listen to Budden and all of them come away with new respect for him. I really don't understand how people can't respect dude's skills.

:confused:

Whoa... Hold up... This is the author of Losing Weight, one of the most beautifully written songs in rap history, we're talking about... Cam's name can get brought up in these types of debates.

Is relatability really a factor when it comes to who's the illest?

Cam also wrote D'rugs right?! however, all in all his career is trash. Ickey Woods had moments of brilliance too, but he's never mentioned among the best and all people think about him now is that silly ass dance (similar to Cam's silly ass)

And I don't know if relatability is really a factor to the illest...I've never thought about that before. I will say that it is a factor for the "realest" though. Not real in the most gangsta way, but in the real life way. I also think relatability speaks more to his music being more art, than just rap...you know?

Otis Supreme

Star
BGOL Investor
Cam where have you been hiding at?:lol:

:lol: yall niggas got me wantin 2 do another 1......fuck it.

u c the sunshine
that mean its fun time
but that aint sunshine
i just got that "dumb shine"
i got a sack of reefer
and i pack a heater
time 2 write some rhymes,
where is my trapper keeper
fuck BG-O-L
yall can go 2 hell
bootlegged my last album..........
oh well
still got the dollar bills
like dollar bill
if my name was william they would call me "dollar bill"
im so dapper scrapper
yous a lacker slacker
youll get ya face stomped like a kappa alpha kappa
i got a jetson car that came w/a jetson bar
and my extra car came w/a extra bar (KILLA!)

:lol::lol::dance:

LurkMode

Support BGOL
Registered
I just listened to that track at least 10x in a row

fuckin fire

"sometimes you shoot for the stars but your gun jams"

:eek:

the emotion is raw

niggas dont understand but this is what made Pac great

last two mood muziks have been better than jay's last two albums. no doubt about that.

:yes: and that's even with subpar production

buddens is betta than hov fuck the record sales/money

:yes: and I hate that record sales are now equated with skills

Sweet Jeseus I'm Bout to Go In... Let me just say I haven't even been a cam fan since Diplomats Vol 3 the mixtape when them ni99as jumped the shark but here it goes...

*1-He teaches ni99as how to get busy(Not complex I'm pretty sure you got that one)

*2- A reiteration of *1

*3- A reference to the black isrealites, a popular religion in the Northeast.

*4-Country slang for from your mouth to your ass (pause). He'll shoot you from top to bottom.

*5- Subliminal towards Kanye for giving away H to the IZZO... They were beefing on the low before this

*6- My Favorite. The movie Hoosiers was based on a true story. In real life the black team from the movie that the Hoosiers beat was lead by none other than Oscar Robertson.

*7- Dolie- By himself. He usually rolls out by himself/ He's not afraid to stand on his own two feet.

*8-Self Explanitory

*9-He carrys guns like a cold criminal... Come on I know you caught that.

*10-:hmm: He goes harder when the situation calls for it

*11-The Pepperseed was a old dancehall dance in NY Pepperseed is replacing Boogie in this phrase, which would normally replace to go... Basically he'll set up shop in Pepperdine, California; a whiteboy drug haven.

*Takes a deep breath*

:rolleyes: Shit still sounds like jibberish. And I think you're reaching on most of those.

LOL @ pump it up.

Niggu ain't had a hit since.

Damn shame coz I still bumps focus

And yes Otis up yo cam verses please

And Cam's last hit was what?

Otis Supreme

Star
BGOL Investor
Just dragged myself out the library studying for final exams. Let's address this stuff

I can care less about a cover, but when I saw this picture I was truly :roflmao: :roflmao: This dude looks like fucking clown. Get some age and you'll see it. Cam'ron is a joke...there's no comparison

All of Me is one of his best...he has others that approach it.

This story is too often told. A lot of people only relate Budden to Pump it Up. I have convinced a few people (who really claim to be into hip-hop) to really listen to Budden and all of them come away with new respect for him. I really don't understand how people can't respect dude's skills.

Cam also wrote D'rugs right?! however, all in all his career is trash. Ickey Woods had moments of brilliance too, but he's never mentioned among the best and all people think about him now is that silly ass dance (similar to Cam's silly ass)

And I don't know if relatability is really a factor to the illest...I've never thought about that before. I will say that it is a factor for the "realest" though. Not real in the most gangsta way, but in the real life way. I also think relatability speaks more to his music being more art, than just rap...you know?

*salute*

LurkMode

Support BGOL
Registered

nigga its harlem world
where its harlem girls
i got a slim tailor
his name is tim taylor
i get my timbs tailored
but not tool time
yeah i do shine
i got the toaster homie
la costra nostra homie

now tell me im wrong.

I think that's it for real. People who have experienced a little life can relate to Budden, those youngins who think life is a rap video can't

And you're Cam rap was too precise and accurate. When I read that Harlem Twirl line I bust out laughing and didn't stop :lol: :lol:

I think if you listen to the pump it up freestyle Jay did and then listen to Joe right after he sounded like a man who was trying to keep up with Jay and he was. The problem Jay ain't willing to work that hard anymore. Not since Big passed (r.i.p) has he felt like he had to prove himself when he was Budden in that situation. On another note, I think Reasonable Doubt Jay-Z is just about better than any emcee you put in front of him, however the future is JOEY! It would have been dope if they collaborated instead of working at opposite ends of the spectrum. I love hip hop I just wish that people like Budden would inspire some of these rappers to step they game up and make it fun to listen to again. On another note yall need to check for Homeboy Sandman, I know his name sounds ridiculous, but both of his albums are what hiphop is missing Actual Factual Pterodactyl and Nourishment. Padded Room 2/09 I'll be waiting.

Budden got the better of Jay-Z on that one and I'm not sure it was close. i don't think Jigga ever forgave him

And this is how I know the rap game is fucked up. 98% of Budden's music is about his real life experiences and that's wrong how? Would it be better if 98% was just about selling dope, fucking bitches and buying clothes? Not to mention some of Budden's stuff is just him ripping beats and "Dumbing Out" or telling "Three Sides of a Story"

Jay-Z has some substance to his music, but what is 98% of his stuff about? Being rich, becoming successful in corporate America, and his nickel and dime drug pushing days. Oh yeah...a few veiled references about Beyonce

Detroit's finest

Star
Registered
Jay All Day Top 5. Jay Z Still Staying Real. He Voted For A Dem He's In The Republicans Tax Bracket. You Can't Get No Harder Than That. Jay Paint Works Of Art With His Words. Jay Stays Honest. He's Want Many Rappers Wanna Aspire Too Upper Eastside Lifestyle Fine Ass Wife. The Best Since Biggie Died. About To Bring The Nets To Brooklyn With Lerbon Getting It In. JAY IS SUCCESS. JAY STAYS COMING OUT THE SPEAKERS. WHEN HE CAME OUT HE HAD A PLAN. HE NOW DID WHAT HE CAME TO DO. ITS' JAY Z THAN EVERYBODY ELSE. :lol:

JAY ALWAYS SPOKE OF THE BETTER LIFESTYLE. NIGGAS CAN'T STOMACH LIVING THE WAY JAY LIVES. HAVING FINE ART SUCH AS A JEAN-MICHEL BASQUIAT OR A HENRY OSSAWA TANNER OR YOUR WALL AT YOUR HOME WITH YOUR WIFE AND KIDS. I SPOKE TOO SOON. GETTING MARRIED IS LIKE SALT TO A SLUG TO MOST OF THESE ASS CLOWNS. :lol: JUST GOING FROM UPPER MIDDLE CLASS (JACK AND JILL MARTHA'S VINEYARD) TO UPPER CLASS BLACK SOCIETY IS THAT DEAL. YOU PUSHING TO GET OUT OF YOUR UPPER MIDDLE CLASS LIFESTYLE GIVING BACK TO THE OLD NEIGHBORHOODS AND MOVING AHEAD TO UPPER CLASS BLACK SOCIETY.

Fuck That Depressed Why Me Ish Can't Tell Which Way Is Up Shit Buddens Stay Pulling.

Buddens Is Good He Never Will Be In Jay's Zone.

Last edited:

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LOL Otis I undertanf what Jory sayid on all hid tracks....he on that woke since I can't get a album out ima try to save hiphop bullshit.

And those cans lines was false Ithats some down sour shot bruh.

And cam had plenty of host compared to joe back moutain

Jumbodicc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:dance::dance:I am loving a 3 page thread with niggas from other places than Jersey who realize the skill and talent that Joe Budden has. MM3 Classic mixtape. Pump it up was clearly an A&R move to draw that crossover audience. I love his music because in everything I've heard him spit on, and trust I heard about 90% of his shit, he is SAYING something.
Side note, Cam was nice as hell til about the second or third Dip Immunity.

Otis Supreme

Star
BGOL Investor
LOL Otis I undertanf what Jory sayid on all hid tracks....he on that woke since I can't get a album out ima try to save hiphop bullshit.

And those cans lines was false Ithats some down sour shot bruh.

And cam had plenty of host compared to joe back moutain

shaddy log off and come back 2morrow when u aint on that green my nigga. i cant barely understand u. :lol:

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LMBAO @ mood musiks being better than the camels albums.

Shit has hit the fan.

And I have heard everything to come outta joey mouth.

"shotsguns will be coming out the closet like john ameachi"

"fitted on tilt I'm biting off adebisi"

The old joe budden>>>>> joeback moutain

Jumbodicc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LMBAO @ mood musiks being better than the camels albums.

Shit has hit the fan.

And I have heard everything to come outta joey mouth.

"shotsguns will be coming out the closet like john ameachi"

"fitted on tilt I'm biting off adebisi"

The old joe budden>>>>> joeback moutain

These felons ain't predicate sand castle delicate

Metal spit and leave em on the field like Everett

Do my own stunt like a Jackie Chan movie

Mismatch belt Prada but the pants Louie

If you ain't fam to me then your camp sushi

Rockin Iceberg when niggas didn't understand Snoopy

Damn Mulies chain of commands ran through me

You and your mans uzi slow down like Brand Nubi

Can't do me grant to me like man groupie

If thats the number one pick than he Sam Bowie

And I'd hate to blow a homi and your mans

He ain't Kid Rock can't box a Tommy wit ya hands

hoodlikegaza

Potential Star
Registered
the entire premise of this gay ass thread fails. any ass clown saying buden is even in the same conversation as jay, is either a double agent, or a fuckin herb.

Thanks for playing.