w-t-f

why am i going in this thread for the first time

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

where the fuck have i been

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
:lol::lol::lol:....:smh:sorry but there was so many "buts" in this post...
^ sorry ladies but i'm a married man, I didn't mean to lead anyone to think i'm that type of guy to show my package so freely, the phrase I used was to describe the picture, but in the future if i'm single or maybe mad for a few days, I'll be back with pics just for those that asked, lol. But i'm a firm believer in " I"ll show you mines if you show me your's". ;):cool: okk ^ females only

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator

:hmm::hmm::hmm:
you already know i cuss you out in some bajan right
:rolleyes:

^ sorry ladies but i'm a married man, I didn't mean to lead anyone to think i'm that type of guy to show my package so freely, the phrase I used was to describe the picture, but in the future if i'm single or maybe mad for a few days, I'll be back with pics just for those that asked, lol. But i'm a firm believer in " I"ll show you mines if you show me your's". ;):cool: okk ^ females only

:hmm::hmm::rolleyes:

SEXY_SCORPIO

So pretty!
BGOL Investor

Get the hell out then:hmm:

:(.So what we don't care *wipes a tear*

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
Take it easy ladies, I didn't say never or no way. Man ya'll are some all or nothing type females, just be patient or send me a pm(pics) and i'll be forced to give ya'll what you want. :D:yes::hmm: And by the way i thought this was the show your GOATEE thread?

:hmm:

there is another thread for those "other" pics