13 reasons for a single man not to date a women with kids!

Ace Money

Potential Star
Registered
There are fly women with children. There are also fly women without children. My personal preference is no kid's. If a cat decides to date women with children I say more power to him. Although this list does not encompass all single mothers, you would be hard pressed to find a simgle mother with none of these 13 traits. So i'm cool on single moms. Ace

WWW.ACEMONEY.MYPODCAST.COM

Built4Life

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When I was single, I would never date a woman with kids. It is not that I ahve anything against a woman with children. My lifestle dictated that I date women with less responsibility. Also, my reasoning is that I just prefer not to do it even though as I got older, I realized that it was less common to meet women without children. I still stuck by my rules because that is what I wanted, and women will only date men who fit their criteria and not having children was one of mine. It wasn't until a few years ago that I made up my mind if I even wanted children.

Machete

Rising Star
Registered
I think I've been pretty cool with this shit up until now ... HOW DARE YOU refer to anyones child as a mistake ... that's the rudest and most inconsiderate thing I think you could have ever said ... and you're 30??? I genuinely thought we were supoposed to be having a mature discussion about this but when you start throwing around your words like they don't mean anything it goes to show YOUR actual level of maturity ... and this is why I DO like to date a man with at least one child ... cuz it helps him to GROW UP:hmm:... and easy on the implying your girl is somehow better than another cuz she doesn't have a child ... I'm just as much woman and have just as much to offer as her with or without a child

If you didn't plan to have your child, then conception was a mistake. Maybe that word is too harsh for you, maybe accident sounds better. You can mistakenly (sorry, accidentally) conceive a child, nothing wrong with calling it what it is. But how you carry yourself after the accident is what matters.

Do you treat your child like a mistake? Abuse your child?

I'm dating a woman with kids now, and alot of the list is on point. I'll have to reply a lil later.

Machete

Rising Star
Registered
I feel the same way. I love kids, it's the whole baby momma nonsense I can't deal with. I've tried it twice, and they were the most vindictive, spiteful ladies I have ever encountered. Nowadays it's very rare to find a man in NYC who doesn't have a seed (or two), but if they have a crazy BM, I'm out the door.

Oh, and Sin, I got no kids, and I live in Queens. :D:D

If you didn't plan to have your child, then conception was a mistake. Maybe that word is too harsh for you, maybe accident sounds better. You can mistakenly (sorry, accidentally) conceive a child, nothing wrong with calling it what it is. But how you carry yourself after the accident is what matters.

Do you treat your child like a mistake? Abuse your child?

I'm dating a woman with kids now, and alot of the list is on point. I'll have to reply a lil later.

My son is neither an accident or a mistake ... he was a SURPRISE ... ya know like when you don't expect something but then you get it and you're so happy cuz it was so much more than you could have ever wished for ... thanks for your opinion though

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
and another thing why is onxyfemme replying after all she is married with 3 kids so this does not apply to her! i say women like her get upset cause they see stuff like this and focus no matter what there scenero is the fact that it says dont date women with kids if you are single!

Ya know? The reason she is replying is because once upon a time, it applied to her. She was one of the women that the list is about. Just like LoneStar29 (who also was adamant in her defense)

Either that or something is wrong with her in the head. I mean... I didn't see any of the child-less women in the thread call the list "immature" or "bullshit" :rolleyes:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think I've been pretty cool with this shit up until now ... HOW DARE YOU refer to anyones child as a mistake ... that's the rudest and most inconsiderate thing I think you could have ever said ...

The rudest, most inconsiderate thing you or any other woman could DO is get pregnant and bring a child into an unstable environment that is going to seriously hinder his or her growth before he or she ever sets foot out of the womb.

You're getting mad at the wrong person.

Ya know? The reason she is replying is because once upon a time, it applied to her. She was one of the women that the list is about. Just like LoneStar29 (who also was adamant in her defense)

Either that or something is wrong with her in the head. I mean... I didn't see any of the child-less women in the thread call the list "immature" or "bullshit" :rolleyes:

You don't know me:hmm:I don't care if you or him or any other boy doesn't want to date a woman because she has a child ... boys like you finding reasons to not date a woman like me makes it easier for me to weed out the bustas, jerks, and little boys:cool:

The rudest, most inconsiderate thing you or any other woman could DO is get pregnant and bring a child into an unstable environment that is going to seriously hinder his or her growth before he or she ever sets foot out of the womb.

How are you so sure that I or any other woman is bringing a child into an unstable environment ... do you know all of us personally??? Don't make assumptions about what the environment around my child is ... I mean if you were to have a kid it wouldn't be fair for me to say that child is being brought into this world by an ignorant, uncaring, inconsiderate jerk ... I wouldn't say that cuz I don't really know you like that:)

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
i don't see what the big problem is. to each his own...

i don't see anyone jumping on sin because she prefers not to date men with kids. personally i don't blame her....

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
read the text 13 reasons for a single man not to date a women with kids! and the same applies to women also!

single women shouldn't date men with kids either!

Flash, as much as i agree with your list some of the things on it don't apply to men with kids. Specifically,

1) men's bodies look the same no matter how many children they conceive

9) The mother is the only one who can terminate a pregnancy

13) Unless the man is a TOTAL scrub and the woman is only one in the home that's been working since the day she moved in it's VERY unlikely that she would have to pay child support for her ex-boyfriend's kid.

The other issue is that when parents break up the woman is almost always the one who gets custody unless she dies or is declared unfit (and you'd be surprised how hard that is). Most single fathers only have their kids a few days out of every month if even that which make 2,3 and 6 pretty much non factors.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
You don't know me:hmm:I don't care if you or him or any other boy doesn't want to date a woman because she has a child ... boys like you finding reasons to not date a woman like me makes it easier for me to weed out the bustas, jerks, and little boys:cool:

With all due respect I don't know you, your child, or your situation. However, if I were going to date you or any other single mother I'd have to ask you some hard questions at the very least.

For instance, if i found out that your baby's father lives 2 blocks away from you, broke up with you a few weeks ago, and recently went to jail for assaulting a guy for smiling at you would I be a busta if I turned you down to consider my personal safety?

If I asked why you why you broke up with you baby's father and you told me it was because he was already married to someone else at the time would I be a jerk to question your judgment?

If we were talking on the phone and you were to tell me "My son doesn't need a dad. I can be his father and mother." How could you possibly call me a little boy when I immediately hung up the phone and had your number blocked?

Now again, I don't know your situation, but one of those situations has applied for almost every single mother I've ever dated. It was either that or they never really broke up with their man in the first place. All things considered why shouldn't a man be cautious with a single mom?

With all due respect I don't know you, your child, or your situation. However, if I were going to date you or any other single mother I'd have to ask you some hard questions at the very least.

For instance, if i found out that your baby's father lives 2 blocks away from you, broke up with you a few weeks ago, and recently went to jail for assaulting a guy for smiling at you would I be a busta if I turned you down to consider my personal safety?

If I asked why you why you broke up with you baby's father and you told me it was because he was already married to someone else at the time would I be a jerk to question your judgment?

If we were talking on the phone and you were to tell me "My son doesn't need a dad. I can be his father and mother." How could you possibly call me a little boy when I immediately hung up the phone and had your number blocked?

Now again, I don't know your situation, but one of those situations has applied for almost every single mother I've ever dated. It was either that or they never really broke up with their man in the first place. All things considered why shouldn't a man be cautious with a single mom?

You should be cautious dating any woman ... a woman without children could have an abusive ex-boyfriend, or be with a married man ... just because she doesn't have a child that doesn't make her exempt from being in drama or making bad decisions with her life

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
You should be cautious dating any woman ... a woman without children could have an abusive ex-boyfriend, or be with a married man ... just because she doesn't have a child that doesn't make her exempt from being in drama or making bad decisions with her life

Maybe not, but if a woman has kids it usually means that her ex will always be a factor in her life no matter what. That's fine if theres an understanding, but quite often there isn't. If I'm dating a woman with kids that factor alone makes me a lot more cautious than I am dating a woman without.

itwazuntme

Star
Registered

Ummm, I don't think he said anything wrong here. And it is a known fact that women have gotten pregnant to preserve a relationship and yes...I can name at least 10. Bringing a child into an unstable environment is not in the best interest of the child, and this is to Lonestar, it happens everyday...you know it and I know it. It may not apply to you, but that defending a woman's honor shit, in the interest of preserving feminine ways is played out. Truth is, our kids are suffering and our sistas are getting pregnant by these homo-prison thugs, thinkin' Tyrone is gonna be there when he gets out.

All things considered, I liken a woman getting pregnant to a shooter and the shot. If a man tells another man with a gun to shoot him, should he do it just because he's told too? Of course not, it could end his life. The person with the gun must exercise restraint to know this and walk away, because ultimately he will be fully responsible for the outcome. Well a Dick shoots cum, a woman can't get pregnant without it, thus I feel a man needs to exercise restraint and walk away until he knows the situation is better. Yea, it does take two, but one person is entrusted with the power to create life, the other gives life. Without the creation, there is nothing to give, hence I think men are FAAAARRRRRR more responsible for bringing children into a mess than women.

Bottom line, if you're a dude you should want your shit straight before YOU think about bringing a child into this world.

the flash

אֱלהִים is king!!!!
OG Investor
I think I've been pretty cool with this shit up until now ... HOW DARE YOU refer to anyones child as a mistake ... that's the rudest and most inconsiderate thing I think you could have ever said ... and you're 30??? I genuinely thought we were supoposed to be having a mature discussion about this but when you start throwing around your words like they don't mean anything it goes to show YOUR actual level of maturity ... and this is why I DO like to date a man with at least one child ... cuz it helps him to GROW UP:hmm:... and easy on the implying your girl is somehow better than another cuz she doesn't have a child ... I'm just as much woman and have just as much to offer as her with or without a child

it may be rude to you but to have a child and not be able to provide for it is a mistake to have a child and not have the maturity to take care of it is a mistake to have a child and make it someone else responsibility other than the mother and farther is a mistake

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered
it may be rude to you but to have a child and not be able to provide for it is a mistake to have a child and not have the maturity to take care of it is a mistake to have a child and make it someone else responsibility other than the mother and farther is a mistake

You're assuming that all women that have children CAN'T take care of it. AND WHAT THE FUCK IS A FARTHER??? NIGGA IT'S FATHER.

the flash

אֱלהִים is king!!!!
OG Investor
EXACTLY ... he shouldn't make such a narrow minded comment like avoid all women with kids cuz they're all bad ... and as I said before that's his opinion and it was all good until he started calling peoples children mistakes ... that's just ignorant:smh:

forst of all i said i may date a woman with one kid if she is a decent woman dont let you anger get the best of you

the flash

אֱלהִים is king!!!!
OG Investor

exactly

You're assuming that every woman who has a child cannot take care of the child ... I'm not even going to bother with you anymore ... you haven't really thought out any of your responses ... you're just typing ignorantly ... I should have listened to the other girls when they said not to bother with you cuz you talk shit:smh:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You don't know me:hmm:I don't care if you or him or any other boy doesn't want to date a woman because she has a child ...

I don't need to know you. Do you think your situation is so different that it's never been seen or lived before?

boys like you finding reasons to not date a woman like me makes it easier for me to weed out the bustas, jerks, and little boys:cool:

:lol: Because a man doesn't want to date a woman that he knows he'll never be her top priority if a relationship happens, he's a busta, jerk, or little boy. :smh:

To be honest, if I were you, I'd be more concerned with the people trying to get with you despite having a child.

How are you so sure that I or any other woman is bringing a child into an unstable environment ...

You are joking here right?

do you know all of us personally??? Don't make assumptions about what the environment around my child is ...

I don't need to make assumptions when you already shared the situation.

I mean if you were to have a kid it wouldn't be fair for me to say that child is being brought into this world by an ignorant, uncaring, inconsiderate jerk ... I wouldn't say that cuz I don't really know you like that:)

How mature...Taking an insulting shot at me because you can't handle the truth. Kids raising kids. Way to keep the trend going, LS. :rolleyes:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're assuming that all women that have children CAN'T take care of it.

And how much for the child's development do you think a single mom can provide without help?

A lot more needed to take care of a kid than finances. I wouldn't even rank that in the top 2.

the flash

אֱלהִים is king!!!!
OG Investor
Flash, as much as i agree with your list some of the things on it don't apply to men with kids. Specifically,

1) men's bodies look the same no matter how many children they conceive

9) The mother is the only one who can terminate a pregnancy

13) Unless the man is a TOTAL scrub and the woman is only one in the home that's been working since the day she moved in it's VERY unlikely that she would have to pay child support for her ex-boyfriend's kid.

The other issue is that when parents break up the woman is almost always the one who gets custody unless she dies or is declared unfit (and you'd be surprised how hard that is). Most single fathers only have their kids a few days out of every month if even that which make 2,3 and 6 pretty much non factors.

true i may revise this list and make one for the single fathers(there did i spell it correctly) leroy lol)

the flash

אֱלהִים is king!!!!
OG Investor
Ummm, I don't think he said anything wrong here. And it is a known fact that women have gotten pregnant to preserve a relationship and yes...I can name at least 10. Bringing a child into an unstable environment is not in the best interest of the child, and this is to Lonestar, it happens everyday...you know it and I know it. It may not apply to you, but that defending a woman's honor shit, in the interest of preserving feminine ways is played out. Truth is, our kids are suffering and our sistas are getting pregnant by these homo-prison thugs, thinkin' Tyrone is gonna be there when he gets out.

All things considered, I liken a woman getting pregnant to a shooter and the shot. If a man tells another man with a gun to shoot him, should he do it just because he's told too? Of course not, it could end his life. The person with the gun must exercise restraint to know this and walk away, because ultimately he will be fully responsible for the outcome. Well a Dick shoots cum, a woman can't get pregnant without it, thus I feel a man needs to exercise restraint and walk away until he knows the situation is better. Yea, it does take two, but one person is entrusted with the power to create life, the other gives life. Without the creation, there is nothing to give, hence I think men are FAAAARRRRRR more responsible for bringing children into a mess than women.

Bottom line, if you're a dude you should want your shit straight before YOU think about bringing a child into this world.

Preach my brother!!
mlk-preach.jpg

the flash

אֱלהִים is king!!!!
OG Investor
You're assuming that every woman who has a child cannot take care of the child ... I'm not even going to bother with you anymore ... you haven't really thought out any of your responses ... you're just typing ignorantly ... I should have listened to the other girls when they said not to bother with you cuz you talk shit:smh:

no im not i said i may date a woman with one child but in stating this most women dont,insult my knowledge of this subject, but your comments are fueled by anger not fact sister dont be upset with me just know there are people who agree with me 100%

I don't need to know you. Do you think your situation is so different that it's never been seen or lived before?

:lol: Because a man doesn't want to date a woman that he knows he'll never be her top priority if a relationship happens, he's a busta, jerk, or little boy. :smh:

To be honest, if I were you, I'd be more concerned with the people trying to get with you despite having a child.

You are joking here right?

I don't need to make assumptions when you already shared the situation.

How mature...Taking an insulting shot at me because you can't handle the truth. Kids raising kids. Way to keep the trend going, LS. :rolleyes:

WOW ... same old X-Factor ... still breaking down every word out of my mouth and trying to disect it:lol:

I said not every situation is how he(The Flash)is describing it

So if a single man and woman decide to settle down and have kids of their own does that mean he still wants to be her top priority ... the kids are supposed to come in second to him ... don't hate me cuz I put my son first ... from reading all the negative things you and your boy have to say about us single mothers I would think that would be a good thing:confused:Yeah ... you're right ... I'm so concerned about the men that judge me as a person rather than the ones that judge me based on one fact:rolleyes:

Where's the joke??? You have no clue what the environment around me is ... you and your boy are making random assumptions based on one fact ... which is quite ignorant on your part:smh:

What about my situation did I share besides the fact that I'm a single mother that would make you come to the conclusion you did??? Again ... ignorant

Kids raising kids???:lol:The most ignorant comment of all ... I'm more woman than alot of the girls you come into contact with trust me:)

itwazuntme

Star
Registered
:smh:
WOW ... same old X-Factor ... still breaking down every word out of my mouth and trying to disect it:lol:

So if a single man and woman decide to settle down and have kids of their own does that mean he still wants to be her top priority ... the kids are supposed to come in second to him ... don't hate me cuz I put my son first ... from reading all the negative things you and your boy have to say about us single mothers I would think that would be a good thing:confused:Yeah ... you're right ... I'm so concerned about the men that judge me as a person rather than the ones that judge me based on one fact:rolleyes:

Where's the joke??? You have no clue what the environment around me is ... you and your boy are making random assumptions based on one fact ... which is quite ignorant on your part:smh:

What about my situation did I share besides the fact that I'm a single mother that would make you come to the conclusion you did??? Again ... ignorant

Kids raising kids???:lol:The most ignorant comment of all ... I'm more woman than alot of the girls you come into contact with trust me:)

So if a single man and woman decide to settle down and have kids of their own does that mean he still wants to be her top priority

Therein lies the problem. A single man and a single woman "SHOULDN'T" be deciding to settle down and have children. A MARRIED MAN AND A MARRIED WOMAN should. The problem, this shit is all twisted from jump...how can it work, when it's runnin' in reverse?:smh:

the flash

אֱלהִים is king!!!!
OG Investor

so do you think it is better for your child to be raised by you or by you and a father?

the flash

אֱלהִים is king!!!!
OG Investor

Therein lies the problem. A single man and a single woman "SHOULDN'T" be deciding to settle down and have children. A MARRIED MAN AND A MARRIED WOMAN should. The problem, this shit is all twisted from jump...how can it work, when it's runnin' in reverse?:smh:

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're nitpicking ... by single I meant neither of them already has a child ... DANG:hmm:

so do you think it is better for your child to be raised by you or by you and a father?

By the mother and father of course ... why should any child be limited to only one parent if he/she doesn't have to be ... what about if the woman is widowed ... does she fall under your silly list rules???

itwazuntme

Star
Registered
You're nitpicking ... by single I meant neither of them already has a child ... DANG:hmm:

By the mother and father of course ... why should any child be limited to only one parent if he/she doesn't have to be ... what about if the woman is widowed ... does she fall under your silly list rules???

I'm only responding to what I read...I saw "Single" - you can be "Single" with a child... you did refer to yourself as a "single mom". That's not nitpicking...that's just referencing what I read. You still didn't mention..."Married" so I'm going to assume that wasn't the case...not being smart, but again, I'm literal...I won't misquote, I won't add too and I won't take away. Say what you mean and mean what you say.:yes: