Experience, our track record, just knowing certain BGOLers. That kind of credibility doesn't come in three months.understandable. time will prove im not an ftp. but i think you being a bit unfair with all of the prejudgement. what holds people back from calling you and makk ftp's?!?!??!
It does.....in part.YH said:i mean, based on what you said, time doesn't make a difference.
Nobody accused you of being an FTP. I said I was suspicious. Post a tranny and I'll call you a TPer all day. Until then, I'll just have you on ignore (which I'll still do after this comes to a reasonable close)YH said:so all im saying is that at the very least, say prove yourself. don't say, your a ftp. that shit ain't right.
Something else you (and other "new" cats) need to learn. If you are cool with two or three BGOLers (pm's, convos through personal email/IM, meeting in person) that's cool. But don't EVER expect to to be universally "loved" on BGOL under any circumstances. I know it seems like alot of vets get sweeping propers and veneration for what they do or say but if they drop off the board for a few weeks, the board rolls right along. Rarely are there BGOL "APB's" issued.YH said:and for damn sure, a ftp don;t give a damn about what the board thinks of him/her. i do care about what the board thinks, because we a "so called" family.
We are in fact "family" but that includes and is only up to the type and amount of participation and history on the board. And one without the other doesn't make you "family".
Like Makk said, we're in the the "FTP Era" so that's just the way it is. Cats that aren't up to "no good" don't have shit to worry about.YH said:i came from the other board to chill over here, but its like niggas is different on this side. i guess different board, different rules. all i know is that....niggas accuse alot over here.
D-Nice 1 (The Nice One)
Last edited:
ur giving them to much power with that statement bruh, its not like their the Evil BattleLords of BGOL man.





_