UPDATE: Donald Trump Takes Office as the 47th US President

Trump Is Not My President​

Eugene Bryce · ·


Sounds familiar...

839388586_18179246239429081_7772310429524728026_n.jpg
 


BREAKING: SOURCES IN UKRAINE TELL ME AN “OCTOBER SURPRISE” IS COMING FOR RUSSIAN OIL.

I just got off the phone with a source in Ukraine who tells me that, after Zelensky saw Trump’s announcement about bringing Russian diesel into the American market, whatever Ukraine was holding back is now on the table.

According to my source, that was Zelensky’s message: everything is now on the table. Ukraine is preparing to unleash its own October surprise—a major barrage against Russia’s oil infrastructure.

Stay tuned. This story is developing. Subscribe, follow, and share—I’ll keep you updated as I learn more.
 

.​

6͏h͏ ·

Look at the Nobel Committee—a total joke, completely RIGGED, just like the elections in the corrupt, failing Blue States!

They just announced the Nobel Peace Prize, and they gave it to someone NOBODY HAS EVER HEARD OF! Some low-energy, zero-IQ bureaucrat that couldn't even fill a middle school gymnasium! Total disgrace!

Meanwhile, I achieved TOTAL WORLD PEACE! I completely defeated Iran! I destroyed their Navy—wiped them out! And then, just to be sure, I sent high-IQ, top-precision torpedoes to the bottom of the sea to blow up the sunken ships into tiny pieces so they can NEVER be rebuilt! Nobody has ever seen power like that! I threatened to completely white out a civilization, and you know what happened? TOTAL PEACE! Total respect!

And look at what else I did for peace: I attacked Venezuela for total peace! I just sent elite troops into Colombia for peace! And I personally gave Netanyahu a massive batch of high-IQ mussels so he could finally bring total peace to Gaza! Incredible, historic moves!

The world was safe, the borders were secure, and everybody was respecting America again! But the corrupt Nobel Committee ignores me totally! They don't want to give it to Trump because they are radical left, low-ratings globalists who can't handle real strength!
It’s a complete FRAUD, just like the fake news and the Blue State mail-in ballots! But the American people know the truth—we won the Peace Prize, and we won it BIG!

NOBEL COMMITTEE IS RIGGED! AMERICA FIRST!

#Satire #Trump
May be an image of text

Jeff Holm
·

·
by author
I literally cannot distinguish this from a real post by him. I have to look for the @realDotardTrump to be sure.:dunno:
 
Back
Top