Yup we knew
This is actually a thing with some mangers/owners. They FEEL sitting makes their employees look lazy. A Dollar Tree worker recently won a law suit that included allegations of her store manager (not corporate) giving her a hard time for SITTING at the job, even though she had a doctor's note verifying she needed to sit. She was a cashier by the way.Why they doing this?
Was anyone complaining about chairs???
Mark Elias is an attorney who represents a lot of the people affected in these states so this must be under reported because he's official.Not a lot of folks are talking about this. I can't tell if this is fake news or underreported. Yet, I can't see a major outlets like Reuters, AP, NPR, CNN wouldn't mention it if true.
This is all I've foundNot a lot of folks are talking about this. I can't tell if this is fake news or underreported. Yet, I can't see a major outlets like Reuters, AP, NPR, CNN wouldn't mention it if true.
BGOL MAGA said Dems are the devil though. Man those SaoBs are quiet as hell now