UPDATE: Donald Trump Takes Office as the 47th US President

Nothing points to just how much of an ass ignorant imbecile this guy is than when you actually read the transcripts of his words. This idiot has the vocabulary and the speaking style of an 11-year old. I will give him credit for being probably the greatest con artist who's ever lived. The fact that someone this foolish and this ignorant could convince the world that he's a legitimate graduate of one of the world's most prestigious universities, that he's an effective, savvy businessman, and then got himself elected to the most powerful political office on the planet - TWICE - is pretty impressive.

Imagine that he’s speaking to the Americans of the future. He’s going to appear very intelligent and those are the Real Americans they are trying to cultivate.

What if Power has found a way to myth-make in real time?
 
But that 5K tho :lol:

bafkreidbnalenk3pzhxptqfiwnxexehyx7tfqrnmck64yut5idbhd7uh3m
 
This economy is really fucked up. Good thing I know a lot of people and I’m getting disability because if I didn’t have those two things I would be living in my car right now. One more thing don’t burn bridges unless you have to.

Don’t get too comfy with those disability checks.

The GOP/Wall Street have plans on getting rid of it.
 
And watch Talaraico focus on supporting all those good white people who need help, when he wins.

I don't see that. Talarico does not take Aipac money and he doesn't take insurance lobby money so Healthcare and useless wars he's not bought. Most of his platform is dealing with issues that affect the black community and he's on the right side of those issues. We will see if these new democrats really do what they say they are going to do. But if you look at the money he's different in that respect.
 
Don’t get too comfy with those disability checks.

The GOP/Wall Street have plans on getting rid of it.
That is going to be last day they touch because it’s too many white people on that plus if the Democrats take over the house or both the Senate in the house, they won’t be able to pull that crap. I have no choice but being comfortable with it now because I really cannot work.
 
That is going to be last day they touch because it’s too many white people on that plus if the Democrats take over the house or both the Senate in the house, they won’t be able to pull that crap. I have no choice but being comfortable with it now because I really cannot work.

They don’t care about White folks and there concerns.

Who is losing the most from SNAP, Medicaid/Obacare/Medicare/HUD/Farm Aid assistance?

White folks.
 
They don’t care about White folks and there concerns.

Who is losing the most from SNAP, Medicaid/Obacare/Medicare/HUD/Farm Aid assistance?

White folks.
Well, let’s see what happened but like I said if the Democrats take the house it’s not going to happen.
 
Back
Top