.
·
·
Author
"I won the popular vote... I won the counties. It's very important, 86% popular vote."
"I've done Venezuela... I can name 100 great things I've done."
"I reduced drug prices by 40, 50, 60, 70, even 80%. I never have—depending on the way, you can also say 400, 500, 600, if you phrase it a little bit different."
"The board (of the Federal Reserve) says, 'We want to hurt Trump.' They're doing this because they have Trump derangement syndrome."
On taking Venezuelan oil: "We're selling millions of barrels of oil—that's ours—and it's been amazing."
Paying off the national debt: "I know I'm the best in the world. The best—I don't want to tell you what those means are, but you can pay off the debt through other means."
https://time.com/.../donald-trump-2026-interview-transcript/
·
·
"I won the popular vote... I won the counties. It's very important, 86% popular vote."
"I've done Venezuela... I can name 100 great things I've done."
"I reduced drug prices by 40, 50, 60, 70, even 80%. I never have—depending on the way, you can also say 400, 500, 600, if you phrase it a little bit different."
"The board (of the Federal Reserve) says, 'We want to hurt Trump.' They're doing this because they have Trump derangement syndrome."
On taking Venezuelan oil: "We're selling millions of barrels of oil—that's ours—and it's been amazing."
Paying off the national debt: "I know I'm the best in the world. The best—I don't want to tell you what those means are, but you can pay off the debt through other means."
https://time.com/.../donald-trump-2026-interview-transcript/



