Truckers plan to strike Oct. 1st over fuel prices. Prepare now.

Don't let your thirst have you miss out on a very important message for black folk.


With that being said.... lemme search her pics..... for more messages.
200w.gif
 
I hate when they have a thousand pics and videos and 998 of the is from the cleavage up and the remaining 2 are full body baggy clothes that don't show anything.
Yup, they know what they be doing to get our attention.

They aren't slick!
 
I am a OTR driver. I work for a Large Regional West Coat fleet.

The only people that will strike is a small number of Owner Operators (O/O). Drivers who are company drivers or union drivers will not be striking.

I will say that these clowns in the ‘Ghost Fleets’ pulling those Amazon Prime trailers will not be striking. They are all foreigners from Central/South, Easten Europe, Eastern Africa, India/Pakistan and Asian.

They are the mofos who work dirt cheap and move cheap freight like Amazon.

The only way a successful strike can happen is it would have to be organized by the Teamsters and OOIDA (Owner-Operator Independent Drivers Association) working together and spreading the word amongst all drivers across North America.

Also, a strike would have to last more than 2 weeks for Americans to feel it.

I plan on getting home on October 1st for the weekend.

We will wait and see what happens on October 1st….
 
Everyone talks of going on strike but rarely do they mean it in a way like they did with the civil rights movement in the 60 where it went on for 13 months before the Supreme Court got involved. 5 days isn't going to do shit. Everybody wants to feel like they are doing something but they also don't want to be inconvenienced.
 
Back
Top