Truckers plan to strike Oct. 1st over fuel prices. Prepare now.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor


Word is truckers are gonna park their truck 10/1 in protest of the high ass gas/fuel prices; this is gonna send the cost of everything sky high. Stock up on all essentials, fill your tanks, try not to stare at your 401k. I’ve alerted my family and friends to get ready for a run on everything from gas to household goods and food. I’m creating a list of stocks I believe will nose dive and be a great buy once the strike takes its toll now, and after they report earnings down the line. For now, get your bullets, toilet paper, non perishable foods ready. Load up on Brita filters, water if you don’t have one, detergent, everything before the prices double.
 
bad-boys2-action.gif
 
But are they really? Because this was said before and they didn't.
Agreed; it’s a common threat, but $1200 every fill-up, several times a week is gonna hurt harder than ever. I give it a 70% chance. If prices stay well into mid October, 100% change of it happening without warning
 
I guess it’s good I already reupped on a 30 pack of toilet paper, 15 bars of soap, 12 pack of bounty paper towel, 4 bottles of peroxide earlier this month.. I’m good till the end of the yr.. maybe ne t trip get that 6 pack of can chicken for $10 come Monday
 
I guess it’s good I already reupped on a 30 pack of toilet paper, 15 bars of soap, 12 pack of bounty paper towel, 4 bottles of peroxide earlier this month.. I’m good till the end of the yr.. maybe ne t trip get that 6 pack of can chicken for $10 come Monday
I did similar. Detergent will go through the roof so get more of that and bleach. Then watch Clorox and other essential stocks.
 
There are major food chains that will drop in value almost overnight: Kroger, Albertsons are two. Other stocks to wait for a huge dip is Conagra, Kraft Heinz and Brown Forman. All dividend stocks I’m waiting to crash to slide into. Most businesses that require daily or weekly deliveries will pull back hard just off fear.
 
I guess it’s good I already reupped on a 30 pack of toilet paper, 15 bars of soap, 12 pack of bounty paper towel, 4 bottles of peroxide earlier this month.. I’m good till the end of the yr.. maybe ne t trip get that 6 pack of can chicken for $10 come Monday
Yep I'm hitting Sam's and Costco tomorrow for house shit and gas. Don't forget bout the bargain stores like Ross, Burlington, Marshall, Tj max etc
 
I refuse to let this fearmongering shit about this strike shit having me stock up when they probably won't be going on strike. There's enough truckers out there that need jobs and will have to go through this storm to feed their families regardless.

I mean my fam is already stocked with what we need but I don't see the need to buy shit like it's gonna be a snowstorm or hurricane.
 
Yep I'm hitting Sam's and Costco tomorrow for house shit and gas. Don't forget bout the bargain stores like Ross, Burlington, Marshall, Tj max etc
Sam's will have plenty of stuff to buy before and after oct 1st which is why I see no point of rushing to buy shit before oct 1st or fill my cart up like it's gonna be a hurricane or snow storm.

Me & fam is good on what we need and will just have to get some toilet paper and paper towels and 4 or 5 cases of water.
 
Sam's will have plenty of stuff to buy before and after oct 1st which is why I see no point of rushing to buy shit before oct 1st or fill my cart up like it's gonna be a hurricane or snow storm.

Me & fam is good on what we need and will just have to get some toilet paper and paper towels and 4 or 5 cases of water.
I hear you, my next trip will be mainly for meats. I be forgetting I have a pantry full of canned goods too
 
Back
Top