Ex-Porn Stars In Their New Lives After Porn

I liked that show too. I liked the one where he went to his high school reunion and pursued Jesse Jane for a date.




Yeah - it was cool to see behind the scenes from the sets ... the family business itself, and of course the filming of a reality series.


I think Showcase here in Canada (out of Toronto) was the network that carried it here. They picked up Showtime and HBO content occasionally.

Showcase was cool about their own original programming too ... including some docuseries about the porn industry / webcam models, etc. Mostly talent from Toronto and Montreal ... with a little bit from the westcoast.

As for The Family Business series ... I liked seeing Mari Possa on the show. She was a good freak and I later checked out her scenes on the tubesites many years down the line ...





Mari Possa is best known for her prominent role in the Showtime reality television series Family Business, which aired from 2003 to 2006. [1, 2]

Her Role on Family Business
The documentary-style reality show chronicled the life of adult film director and producer Adam Glasser (better known by his stage name, Seymore Butts), along with his real-life family members, including his mother Lila and cousin Stevie, as they ran their adult entertainment company. [1, 2]
    • The Assistant Turn Performer: Mari Possa originally entered the industry working as a mainstream assistant in Glasser's office under her real name, Mirna Granados. Her journey, her decision to transition into performing adult films, and her eventual choice of the stage name "Mari Possa" (a pun on mariposa, the Spanish word for butterfly) were major storylines early in the show.
    • On-Screen Relationship: The reality series heavily featured the romantic relationship that blossomed between Possa and Glasser, as well as its ultimate breakdown, which served as a central plot point across multiple seasons. [1, 2, 3]
Following her time on the show, Possa continued her work in the entertainment industry, appeared as the cover model for the book Dirty Talk: Conversations with Porn Stars, and briefly left the industry to pursue a degree in broadcasting before making a later return. [1]
 
God damn:
images


She's as big as a house now. I'd have never guessed that was her.

CAC lost.:smh::smh::smh:
God motherfuckers overestimate what the fuck a house looks like. I've seen big as a house, and that ain't big as a house
 
Saw Chyanne a long while ago and it was the time when that gh3tt0g@ggers site was causing all this controversy.

We were chatting and she told me that I would never see her on something like that because she wouldn't fuck anyone that spit on her after, she'd fuck them up. And that I'd never see her on any degrading sites cause she has respect. I didn't want to piss her off so I didn't mention her pissmops scene I knew about.

Also apparently Chyanne and Lacey Duvalle are friends outside of porn. Chyanne told me that Lacey was definitely not happy with her scene and that they def caught her off guard. They supposedly act really nice and treat you like your special and then fuck you over really hard. Lacey regretted doing that scene, was uncomfortable, and embarrassed by it. Mone Divine also got slapped across the face hard and didn't expect it. I heard this from Chyanne and not directly from them though.

If I remember correctly, she thinks they were only paid about $2-4k for the scene, she said its not some crazy payday like you would think. So just an interesting piece of trivia if you're a fan of porn from that era.

Recent pic of Chyanne Jacobs:

22LKCyV.png


Looked alot better many years ago

67613638_020_2062.jpg


40043319_020_74cd.jpg
who is the brownskin one
 
Saw Chyanne a long while ago and it was the time when that gh3tt0g@ggers site was causing all this controversy.

We were chatting and she told me that I would never see her on something like that because she wouldn't fuck anyone that spit on her after, she'd fuck them up. And that I'd never see her on any degrading sites cause she has respect. I didn't want to piss her off so I didn't mention her pissmops scene I knew about.

It's funny how the human mind works. The need to feel superior to somebody, at all, leads to selective memory and compartmentalization.

Her Piss Mops scene was every bit as degrading as Lacey's scene. They even clowned her rapping and for using "Ebonics" before urinating on her. If that's having "respect" for yourself, I don't know what disrespect would like.

I don't understand why anyone in that industry would even judge another person in the same line of work if they're not doing anything illegal. If it's all consenting adults doing something strange for change on camera, it's really all the same shit.
 
Back
Top