Ex-Porn Stars In Their New Lives After Porn

I think people use porn to get name recognition for escorting and OF, and then eventually go back to shooting content. She barley has 30k follower. She doesn't have the "it" factor
If you're going to be in the sex trade in any capacity, having studio-made porn on resume can't hurt. Like you said, I believe they do it for recognition.
 
Alanna Lee
alana-lee-2.jpg
CcvlwOzUAAACt6_.jpg


Alicia Irizarry
Financial Advisor at Self-Employed and works at Dancer at Spearmint Rhino andCollector at Stack$ Dinero
Studied Everyday life at The Mean Girl Institute
Past: Lorain Southview High School and Clearview Junior - Senior High School
Lives in Washington, District of Columbia
From Lorain, Ohio · Lived in Houston, Texas
In a relationship
In a relationship since February 20, 2016

From Lorain, Ohio.......

Hahaha what is it with broads being super freaky from Elyria and Lorain.....?
 










 
Man, I need to know what happened to Divine and Amerika. Not Mone Divine, not Kelly Divine. But this one right here. Anybody knows her whereabouts? She was definitely slept on and got thicker later on into her career. I can't find too many pics of her. (Divine pics are the bottom)

Also, how about Amerika? I know that stuttering dude on YouTube who always ask, "what happened to so and so. . ." and never provides any feedback of their whereabouts did one on Amerika a few years back. A few guys in the comments posted her real name but couldn't find anything on her. . . but these 2 seemed to have fell off the face of earth.

I guess I'm a wishful thinker. I've been able to smash a couple of these former porn stars once connecting with them on social media. So I like my chances if I'm able to reach these two, depending on if they're alive or their situation.


Let me know fellas!
Amerika is phenomenal
 
Seka was also notorious for not performing with black men. She needed to protect her brand.
What kind of brand would she still have if she's long-retired? Most porn watchers aren't looking for any chick who was famous in the 80s much less Seka. That would be like Traci Lords trying to protect her brand at this point in her career.
 
Back
Top