Lord Jamar and Godfrey refuse to go Vlad tv until Vlad apologize to Min. Farakhan

After listening, I can't blame or be mad at Aries anymore.

Aries was asked a question, he didn't want to answer it but he did. We want people to honest, but not too honest. Most people in his position lie, to be politically correct.

In this case I don't believe that Aries was being a hater. He was giving his honest opinion.

He spoke about Bernie, Martin, Tracy Morgan and the Wayan's Brother's show.

Many might agree with his take on Tracy and the Wayan's show, so they're not saying that he's hating on them. But because we like Bernie and Martin, we/they're saying that he's hating.

Aries gave his honest opinion, in his position he's not supposed to give an honest opinion and that's the issue.
Bullshit, he didn’t have to answer the question. He knew what kind of response it would get it. He thinks he’s “edgy-keep-it-real-guy” in his head. Could’ve easily said it ain’t worth the drama and on to the next topic. That was his schtick on Vlad TV. This nigga’s level of importance in his head is light years removed from reality.
 
Bullshit, he didn’t have to answer the question. He knew what kind of response it would get it. He thinks he’s “edgy-keep-it-real-guy” in his head. Could’ve easily said it ain’t worth the drama and on to the next topic. That was his schtick on Vlad TV. This nigga’s level of importance in his head is light years removed from reality.
I stand by what I said.

He's entitled to feel how he feels, the problem is that he wasn't supposed to answer the question. Especially if he was going to be honest.

And as a fellow comedian, Tony wasn't supposed to ask that question.

If he really wanted to be cutting edge he should've said Richard, Eddie or maybe even Dave.

The problem is that he's having a barbershop conversation, that's not in the barbershop.
 
I stand by what I said.

He's entitled to feel how he feels, the problem is that he wasn't supposed to answer the question. Especially if he was going to be honest.

And as a fellow comedian, Tony wasn't supposed to ask that question.

If he really wanted to be cutting edge he should've said Richard, Eddie or maybe even Dave.

The problem is that he's having a barbershop conversation, that's not in the barbershop.
Nobody had to gun to his head. I'm not buying that I can't help but tell how I feel bullshit he's pretending. Again it's what he does. He is not new to this. His track record proves this and he's a straight up liar on top of all that. He lies about his finances, that type of women he gets, you name it. Dude loves the clout.
 
Nobody had to gun to his head. I'm not buying that I can't help but tell how I feel bullshit he's pretending. Again it's what he does. He is not new to this. His track record proves this and he's a straight up liar on top of all that. He lies about his finances, that type of women he gets, you name it. Dude loves the clout.
Understood
 
After listening, I can't blame or be mad at Aries anymore.

Aries was asked a question, he didn't want to answer it but he did. We want people to honest, but not too honest. Most people in his position lie, to be politically correct.

In this case I don't believe that Aries was being a hater. He was giving his honest opinion.

He spoke about Bernie, Martin, Tracy Morgan and the Wayan's Brother's show.

Many might agree with his take on Tracy and the Wayan's show, so they're not saying that he's hating on them. But because we like Bernie and Martin, we/they're saying that he's hating.

Aries gave his honest opinion, in his position he's not supposed to give an honest opinion and that's the issue.

He's definitely being a hater to the Wayans.....

They talked a little about it during the Scary Movie promo run




Some of Aries 2024 comments


Marlon had a point, Aries was talking about Marlon falling out with Vlad over wanting more $$, then the Boosie situation happens and within 8 months Aries himself is beefing with Vlad ..... over wanting more money.

Did Aries ever apologize publicly about that......?

Nope,
 
Last edited:
Nobody had to gun to his head. I'm not buying that I can't help but tell how I feel bullshit he's pretending. Again it's what he does. He is not new to this. His track record proves this and he's a straight up liar on top of all that. He lies about his finances, that type of women he gets, you name it. Dude loves the clout.

^^^^

THAT PART
 
I've watched only a few minutes and I'm immediately reminded that both of them are complete unlikeable assholes.
Bruh, after finishing the whole video. Aries is clearly hurt by this situation. Like very clearly hurt. Dude sound like a legit scorned ex-girlfriend after a break-up and I'm not exaggerating.. Nigga asked Vlad, "Did you ever consider me a friend?" Lol, wut?:roflmao2:

Whole interview Aries like...

crashout-skeleteon.gif
 
Last edited:
Bruh, after finishing the whole video. Aries is clearly hurt by this situation. Like very clearly hurt. Dude sound like legit scorned ex-girlfriend after a break-up and I'm not exaggeratin.. Nigga as ask Vlad, "Did you ever consider me a friend?" Lol, wut?:roflmao2:

Whole interview Aries like...

crashout-skeleteon.gif

Honestly.... is this worth watching?
 
Bruh, after finishing the whole video. Aries is clearly hurt by this situation. Like very clearly hurt. Dude sound like a legit scorned ex-girlfriend after a break-up and I'm not exaggerating.. Nigga asked Vlad, "Did you ever consider me a friend?" Lol, wut?:roflmao2:

Whole interview Aries like...

crashout-skeleteon.gif

They sound like lovers
 
Damn...Vlad lied

And got caught

And admitted it.

Isn't that slander?

@OutlawR.O.C.

Not slander but it should be a warning to anyone how fucked up and untrustworthy Vlad is but it will go ignored.

What really pissed me off was Vlad being in his mid 50s yet talking about opps/pick a side, etc. and talking real greasy while comparing his get down to 50 Cent and how he treated rivals and people who stood with them.

Yet had none of that energy when Ross' people whooped his ass, constantly talks about moving with security and wanting no problems with anyone.

Sadly Aries opening the door to this will mean he's going back at some point just like Lord. Jamar did.
 
Maaaan, yall go somewhere with all the attention y'all giving this aries spears cat. Shitting on mofos who are more successful, popular, etc than you is just plain stupid. And how is he on damn near every podcast that's desperate for traffic, saying the same bullshit? Time to put this mofo on ignore.
 
Bruh, after finishing the whole video. Aries is clearly hurt by this situation. Like very clearly hurt. Dude sound like a legit scorned ex-girlfriend after a break-up and I'm not exaggerating.. Nigga asked Vlad, "Did you ever consider me a friend?" Lol, wut?:roflmao2:

Whole interview Aries like...

crashout-skeleteon.gif

Yes Aries was very hurt. He was extra mad Vlad called him Kung Fu Panda. LOL He hurt his feelings and stole his joke. Both them dudes look like they fuck the bottom of the barrel of prostitutes. They are extreme level dickheads.
 
Back
Top