Ban this whole thread
You better hope you don't get that ass whipped by a bad bitch week 3 tho !!
What in the fuck?!! Fag talkin' about he made the team...smh





Yeah Bryce Young might be the same physical size as a 14 year-old girl but at least I ain't gotta worry about no shit like this.
Right.....Yeah Bryce Young might be the same physical size as a 14 year-old girl but at least I ain't gotta worry about no shit like this.




Yeah Bryce Young might be the same physical size as a 14 year-old girl but at least I ain't gotta worry about no shit like this.

What in the fuck?!! Fag talkin' about he made the team...smh
What in the fuck?!! Fag talkin' about he made the team...smh
FOHLight skin mofos be like ^^^^
You saying I’m a tranny?You ain't lightskinned. Post that arm pic, the one with the brolex on your wrist.
You saying I’m a tranny?
I thought you calling me that thing megafag postedI said you ain't lightskinned
I thought you calling me that thing megafag posted
I’m jet lagged , I’m in Hawaii still on California timeYou can't read fo shit.
I’m jet lagged , I’m in Hawaii still on California time
Faggot.Imma bout to have my pilot warm up the jet. Send me your coordinates so I can fly there's and take y'all out for knuckle sandwiches.
Faggot.
I’ll be on COD WW2 again tonight before I go eat Japanese ass if you want to die. Then I can beat your ass on the beach in the morning.
Old ass niggaI'm a grown ass man, I don't play video games.
The nerve of you to talk about somebody when ya team is the Chicago care bears with a gay ass QB who loves to paint his finger nails.
Fuck Chicago
@DJ
![]()








WaitI thought this wasn't real. Dis nigga really did dat shit?
![]()
![]()