Definitely his faggot sonNick Sirianni kin .... ?
tell me he dont look like him ..?...lol
Please tell me this is AI
Its real, I guess Eagles front office is trying to appeal to the mass of the Eagles fan base.
You know I'm Steelers all day......Fuck dem Eagles and this gay ass shit!!!!
This is some super gay ass shit. Dude is 12 lb of sugar in a 5 lb bagYou know I'm Steelers all day......Fuck dem Eagles and this gay ass shit!!!!
![]()
Word.This is some super gay ass shit. Dude is 12 lb of sugar in a 5 lb bag
Fuckin Faggot.
The nerve of you to talk about somebody when ya team is the Chicago care bears with a gay ass QB who loves to paint his finger nails.




I don’t think this cheerleaders hands are big enough. PauseMegatron x: kangaroo, kangaroo, don’t have to go to Brazil to see kangaroo, Philly roadtrip here I come



Just like this thread should be reported.Post reported
I mean what's not A.I. is the fact ya QB paint his fingernails.We both know thats AI, now the lil fruit ball shaking his ass all over the Linc is 100% real.
![]()

I mean what's not A.I. is the fact ya QB paint his fingernails.
So, you really can't talk about others being gay.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
He's no longer on the sixers but ya QB still plays for Chicago.By that rational Jared McCain is gay too.
![]()
He's no longer on the sixers but ya QB still plays for Chicago.
Nice try though. Lol

Just put the motherfucker in the mascot costume, man. That's all you can really do at this point. Everybody done seen him.
Nope, sixers don't have no finger nail polish player on their team now.Sixers drafted him lol !
Yall got a whole fluffer out there dancin around the field like he Liberace at a disco.
![]()
![]()
![]()

Chicago bears gotta fruity pebbles QB that's still on the team.Wonder how long fruity peebles is going to be allowed at Eagles games.....LOL
I know the fans are saying some wild shit to dude!