Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Stephen A Smith reveals Barack Obama privately called him after Biden criticism ahead of 2024 election
Damn made him a coon. I am not really familiar with him. I saw a few of his videos scrolling on TikTok and I scroll past them.u got itBruh lemme handle the jokes.....smdh

CHAPTERS:00:00 Stephen A. Responds to the Interview Fallout05:25 “I Was Promised an Unedited Interview”09:13 Stephen Addresses Cari Champion14:15 Stephen Responds to Joy Reid18:00 New Rules for Future Interviews19:52 What Their Team Told Stephen A.22:14 Why the Comments Were Turned Off25:14 Stephen A.’s Three Demands28:14 Final Message
And thus is why he got the Thumbs Down Award.He's a whiny bitch
And thus is why he got the Thumbs Down Award.
He might have Oppositional defiant disorder (ODD) towards his own kind.
Damn made him a coon. I am not really familiar with him. I saw a few of his videos scrolling on TikTok and I scroll past them.
I just don’t understand how they can make those videos and feel good about themselves.
Bruh lemme handle the jokes.....smdh
He said he's over it yet you were on a podcast earlier this year bitching about LeBron....
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
He's a whiny bitch
And thus is why he got the Thumbs Down Award.
He might have Oppositional defiant disorder (ODD) towards his own kind.