Haven't made it thru the whole album. But that song with party was definitely the 1st one I skipped. Song with Kanye was kinda wack too.Honestly this is a good album.
Sadly, not many people checking for Game like that, so it wont do numbers.
And of course he takes plenty of shots at Dot on this album....doing his best to try and bait him.
But as with most Game albums,....nigga has way too many features. He can never do even half of an album by himself.
Absolutely hated the tracks with PartyNextDoor, the one with Leon Thomas, and the one with Tyga.
He could have left those completely off this album.
You know he was compelled to do that?Gonna dive into this one today. Game is a damn good emcee. I hate that he always resorts to gimmicks because he doesn't actually need it. Fam got bars. Some people can't dazzle with talent, so they have to baffle with bullshit. That ain't him. I wonder why he feels compelled to do that shit?
I'm definitely stealing thisSome people can't dazzle with talent, so they have to baffle with bullshit.

He aint loyal again thats why he wasnt at the pop up...
I thought we respect loyalty?
He aint loyal again thats why he wasnt at the pop up...
I think staying neutral when two "friends" are beefing is a sign of loyalty
Clearly he picked a side though by the shit he saying now lol. And drake no better not to say nothing lol. Game needs to keep his mouth shut, but he can’t…I think staying neutral when two "friends" are beefing is a sign of loyalty
He’s mad he wasn’t invited to the pop outClearly he picked a side though by the shit he saying now lol. And drake no better not to say nothing lol. Game needs to keep his mouth shut, but he can’t…
Clearly he picked a side though by the shit he saying now lol. And drake no better not to say nothing lol. Game needs to keep his mouth shut, but he can’t…