When was his pen nice though?? @playahaitian
None of those people you mentioned are rappers and most of his "best work" was created by ghost writers. So again I ask when was his pen nice??Drake has written some of his lyrics.....
And allegedly written for other artists, Alicia keys, Bieber, Party, Ye ...... and more.
But once you get the stink of ghost writers..... you can't really shake that. Having documented writers/ collaborators like Ye is one thing .... but all the reference track leaks...... eeek
None of those people you mentioned are rappers and most of his "best work" was created by ghost writers. So again I ask when was his pen nice??
So far gone was written by the weekend; that’s what started their fall out; so nope on that one lol. Again I don’t think his pen has ever been nice. Drake is the definition of a created artist if there ever was one…I mean ..... valid points, (do you consider Ye and "artist" moreso than a rapper?)
Unless I missed it, So Far Gone was a hell of a mixtape that he wrote.
His verse on "Forever" was cold at the time, if he wrote that....... Man look, I'm no Drake stan/ fanboy, but I do want to shoot him a little bail damn, hahaha
When was his pen nice though?? @playahaitian

@ViCiouS can testify to this. Most of his best work was not written by him. And platinum hits isn’t necessarily a mark for showing good music and or good writing. So again when was his pen good ?I KNEW you were gonna say that
that boy wrote platinum hits for HIMSELF and MANY OTHERS rap and R&B
Hov asked him to give Jermaine a hit
but that ghostwriting thing aint NEVER going no where So Aubrey gotta live with that forever.
he still moving out here major though
did NOT think that was gonna happen post battle.
but I correctly predicted all the other scavengers involved weren't gonna do nothing real.
@ViCiouS can testify to this. Most of his best work was not written by him. And platinum hits isn’t necessarily a mark for showing good music and or good writing. So again when was his pen good ?
![]()
okay I'm out before we even start.
I got Lakers and Paramount news to catch up on and I need to see that new dinosaur movie.
I respect that because I didn't want to destroy your arguments...I respect that because I didn't want to destroy your arguments...
Every now and then I show you my knowledge powers but you ain't ready![]()
yeah maybe one day
good luck with that.

Every now and then I show you my knowledge powers but you ain't ready![]()
Wasn’t a fan of this record. What did you think of it??
lol lol lolBro... I been watching you. You been training. You aint gonna make me the next target this Fall.
Let me just stand aside and you go to work.
![]()
www.boobieblog.com
www.boobieblog.com
Enter the Omar Epps gif right here. Drake ain't write shit, sorry ass Neapolitan ass niggaDrake has written some of his lyrics.....
And allegedly written for other artists, Alicia keys, Bieber, Party, Ye ...... and more.
But once you get the stink of ghost writers..... you can't really shake that. Having documented writers/ collaborators like Ye is one thing .... but all the reference track leaks...... eeek