Ex-Porn Stars In Their New Lives After Porn

The sexual acts wouldn't bother me. I'd more concerned about her picking up a drug habit more than anything. A woman doesn't have to do porn to be a freak. The idea of my daughter fucking wouldn't bother me.

At a certain point, you're going to have to accept your daughter is an independent person who has sex regardless if she's doing porn or not. I'm certainly not going to sit their and mald or follow her around town to stop her from doing porn.
Cool. I certainly would not want my daughter (nor sons) doing porn but different strokes for different folks.
 
Cool. I certainly would not want my daughter (nor sons) doing porn but different strokes for different folks.
What would you do to stop them if you found out they're doing porn and they don't live with you?

It's one thing to not want them to do it. It's another thing to do something about it.
 
What would you do to stop them if you found out they're doing porn and they don't live with you?

It's one thing to not want them to do it. It's another thing to do something about it.
They're adults. They make their own decisions. I wouldn't do anything to stop them except maybe talk to them about it. I'd still be really disappointed about it though. Fortunately, none of them have gone that route. And I do know some people, a couple, who have kids that do porn.
 
They're adults. They make their own decisions. I wouldn't do anything to stop them except maybe talk to them about it. I'd still be really disappointed about it though. Fortunately, none of them have gone that route. And I do know some people, a couple, who have kids that do porn.
In that case, what part of what I and @godofwine was saying did you disagree with?

I know you watch porn since you're on this board and you pretty much admitted you wouldn't trip too much if your kids did porn even if you'd be disappointed.

You even said you wouldn't want your son to do it either so that means you don't have a double standard. You don't really seem like the type we were talking about.
 
So y'all would be cool with your daughters doing porn? Getting pounded out by miscellaneous bamas, catching loads to the face and slurping up loads for people's viewing pleasure? No judgment, just curious.
If you ask most dudes, they don't want their daughters fucking at all, period. So the idea of their daughters in porn even though they are full grown adults is devastating to them.

But if any of my relatives or friends kids get into porn that's their own decision. I'm just hoping they aren't being exploited.

I don't have hang ups acting like full gown adults are perpetually children in my eyes. I also don't consider them or their parents failures if they get into porn. Hell, I know women who were never in porn that have been passed around like a blunt at a Snoop Dogg house party, and done things that would make pornstars clutching their pearls.
 
Pinky come back one more time please !!!!!!
Screenshot-20260801-183528-Chrome.jpg
 
Damn, to have spent that private school money for her to be chin deep in some dudes ass! Crazy

Before the internet, porn was titillating.

Now there is a disturbing focus on the anus, which, if you will recall, is designed to get rid of shit.

WTF happened, and what sort of person is turned on by this? Searches that exclude anal don't work.

I don't even like porn anymore... I actually come to this forum for the political discussions.

Sucks.
 
Before the internet, porn was titillating.

Now there is a disturbing focus on the anus, which, if you will recall, is designed to get rid of shit.

WTF happened, and what sort of person is turned on by this? Searches that exclude anal don't work.

I don't even like porn anymore... I actually come to this forum for the political discussions.

Sucks.
Yeah, I'm wondering when this change occurred. These days you see porn adverts with "ALL ANAL!!!" splashed across it like exclusively fuckin a bitch in the ass makes it a top shelf product. I don't remember that being such a huge selling point back in the day.
 
Before the internet, porn was titillating.

Now there is a disturbing focus on the anus, which, if you will recall, is designed to get rid of shit.

WTF happened, and what sort of person is turned on by this? Searches that exclude anal don't work.

I don't even like porn anymore... I actually come to this forum for the political discussions.

Sucks.
But now you're in a porn thread venting about porn.

What internet did was make it possible to find any niche you want. I wouldn't have been able to watch half as much "classic" porn (70s-90s) if it wasn't for the internet.

Just watch the shit you want and ignore the rest.
 
Yeah, I'm wondering when this change occurred. These days you see porn adverts with "ALL ANAL!!!" splashed across it like exclusively fuckin a bitch in the ass makes it a top shelf product. I don't remember that being such a huge selling point back in the day.
Seymour Butts' Tampa Tushy Fest came out in '99 and it prominently featured anal. Max Hardcore had begun focusing on anal even before that.

I'd say the change occurred about 30 years ago if not longer.
 
Yeah, I'm wondering when this change occurred. These days you see porn adverts with "ALL ANAL!!!" splashed across it like exclusively fuckin a bitch in the ass makes it a top shelf product. I don't remember that being such a huge selling point back in the day.
Yeah that’s one of my problems with porn nowaday and I don’t think it’s being pushed by the consumer I think it’s being pushed by the industry. Like Damn porn used to treat anal like a dessert now it’s the whole fkn meal. You know she got a perfectly good pussy over there right.
 
I can't even fuck with that emotionless porn. Brazilian chick take it in the ass like they were doing it and least 5 years before they were legal. You could ram your left leg in there and they wouldn't feel shit. It's boring as shit
Is this why you turned to tranny porn?
 
Yeah, I'm wondering when this change occurred. These days you see porn adverts with "ALL ANAL!!!" splashed across it like exclusively fuckin a bitch in the ass makes it a top shelf product. I don't remember that being such a huge selling point back in the day.

Agreed. It was NOT a huge selling point. Pussy seems to have been given a similar status as "regular" weed, that has not been infused or otherwise enhanced.
 
Last edited:
But now you're in a porn thread venting about porn.

What internet did was make it possible to find any niche you want. I wouldn't have been able to watch half as much "classic" porn (70s-90s) if it wasn't for the internet.

Just watch the shit you want and ignore the rest.

I would disagree with the term "venting"; it was an observation.

You seem to have missed the point: I am not interested in sifting through videos of 400lb women being fucked in the ass by anything cylindrical that fits, while looking for what might interest me.

Again, the fascination with anuses is omnipresent, and not appreciated by all. Just ain't natural.
It was not like that back in the proverbial day.
 
I would disagree with the term "venting"; it was an observation.

You seem to have missed the point: I am not interested in sifting through videos of 400lb women being fucked in the ass by anything cylindrical that fits, while looking for what might interest me.

Again, the fascination with anuses is omnipresent, and not appreciated by all. Just ain't natural.
It was not like that back in the proverbial day.
Bruh, this the internet not a porn stash. You don't have to shift through anything at all.

You literally just have to type what you're looking for into a search bar, either a search engine or the search function on a porn tube site, and what you want magically appears.

Obese women and extreme anal/butt play is so niche you pretty have to search for it specifically to find it. You don't have to see anything you don't want if you search specifically for what you want. If search for "all-Black pussy fucking" I guarantee those are of the movies that will appear.
 
Bruh, this the internet not a porn stash. You don't have to shift through anything at all.

You literally just have to type what you're looking for into a search bar, either a search engine or the search function on a porn tube site, and what you want magically appears.

Obese women and extreme anal/butt play is so niche you pretty have to search for it specifically to find it. You don't have to see anything you don't want if you search specifically for what you want. If search for "all-Black pussy fucking" I guarantee those are of the movies that will appear.


You say that as though you suspect I have no idea how to use a search engine. Clearly, my experience has been otherwise, or I wouldn't have made the statement.

This is the kind of exchange that prompted me to get a passport. Sub-300lb., weave free pussy is not the only thing largely available abroad; literacy is as well.

I am done here. To continue is stupidity on a Monty Pythonian scale, and I have no coconuts.

Cheers.
 
Back
Top