Ex-Porn Stars In Their New Lives After Porn

get
get
get
old one





One of my favorite performers of all-time.

Big titties bouncing ... freaky ... good enthusiasm in her scenes.
 
Anything on any of those Asswatchers.com girls? I did find a pic from Xena once but no name with it. That was some true amateur shit there!
 
An update on Aurora Jolie.



So funny that they're praising her for the bold and canny choice to draw a line on the level of physical intimacy she would engage in, and how that was such a brilliant choice to preserve her health and some degree of chastity... as if getting constantly banged in the asshole is some kind of act of safety and celibacy! :roflmao:

In general this (obvious ChatGPT-generated) presentation just sounds so wildly out of touch on so many levels.
 
Last edited:
An update on Aurora Jolie.



So funny that they're praising her for the bold and canny choice to draw a line on the level of physical intimacy she would engage in, and how that was such a brilliant choice to preserve her health and some degree of chastity... as if getting constantly banged in the asshole is some kind of act of safety and celibacy! :roflmao:

In general this (obvious ChatGPT-generated) presentation just sounds so wildly out of touch on so many levels.
Well she is the High Priestess of Zod :lol:
 
So funny that they're praising her for the bold and canny choice to draw a line on the level of physical intimacy she would engage in, and how that was such a brilliant choice to preserve her health and some degree of chastity... as if getting constantly banged in the asshole is some kind of act of safety and celibacy! :roflmao:

In general this (obvious ChatGPT-generated) presentation just sounds so wildly out of touch on so many levels.
She did scat porn - she has no lines
 
This ho is a sex offender?! AND she didn't register?! I wonder what the story is behind all of this. These hoes have too much going on.
This is what I got from Googling her name Original Offense: Stemmed from a 2014 conviction in Marion, Indiana, for promoting prostitution/enticing another person when she was 20 years old.
 


I had wondered what happened to this chick after she fell off the scene. Because if memory serves me correctly, she shot with Ghetto Gaggers A LOT! Numerous scenes. She says she doesn't really regret it, but she says she wouldn't do it again. I don't really know what to make of that. Did you watch the whole interview? Is it worth the watch?

***UPDATE***

I found the episode. It is an hour and 16 minutes long. I don't know if I want to commit to that. LOL!

Maybe I'll listen to it on the way to my office.

Here is the link for anyone else who is interested:

 
Last edited:
Are you dudes actually using face check to find these hoes?

You niggas are creepy.
Lol they're used to be a site that had everyone's info, when a medical database got hacked. It had everyone's real name and shit. Sometimes a Nigga wants to know how they favorite ho is doing. Did she get her medical assistance certificate. Are they in real estate? Bodybuilding? Maybe they on the pipe. Don't hate
 
Back
Top