Nolan Wells missing

Theyll have to conceded to foul play but they will criminalize Nolan: drugs, alcohol, violent teen. They ‘ll say he drowned from all the alcohol/drugs and the bruising on his body was from everyone trying to save his life: rough cpr, dragged him out of the water. Or they’ll say he wanted to be left behind to smash some Becky, when we know he either fucked one of that cacs girl, or had nudes of that bitch in his phone.
 
They set the goal to 750k :mad: :confused:
I feel some type of way about that.
They should've just set it 10k and LET they shit run to a million (it will anyway)
ASKING for 750k off the rip seems like greedy money grab to me
I'd be interested to hear other opinions too

cac loving Byron Allen gave 100k btw......

Interesting... I didn't think of it that way. It's an odd number period that's why t think it didn't look weird.

I don't know how that stuff works.Maybe the were told to put that number because i would have hoped they go past it

Seeing that family suffer in those interviews and hearing the details of this tragedy?

"Money grab" never crossed my mind once
 
I love seeing all these black celebrities coming out to speak up for nolan.

I just wish more black celebrities stop fucking with these CACs who don't care about them.
Especially these white bitches who you know wouldn't look at you twice if you didn't have money, weren't a ball player, and probably can't wait until you aren't a ball player anymore so they can just use your child support money to finance their life
 
BGOL, I watched the whole press conference this morning. I haven’t seen a rollout so terrible since Biden debated Trump. Let’s be 100. This is a shit show. How you have a presser saying you don’t know shit?! And Ben is the homie, hut damn…

Smh...i just heard a bit of Ben Crump trying to read medical reports in a press conference until the word "occipital" hit him with a devastating uppercut and he stepped aside to let somebody else talk.
I need everybody to get their shit together so this young brotha and his family can receive justice and peace
 
Smh...i just heard a bit of Ben Crump trying to read medical reports in a press conference until the word "occipital" hit him with a devastating uppercut and he stepped aside to let somebody else talk.
I need everybody to get their shit together so this young brotha and his family can receive justice and peace
I’m just saying. That was not good. At all. Ben is my guy, but damn. Rest in peace to the young man.
 
Interesting... I didn't think of it that way. It's an odd number period that's why t think it didn't look weird.

I don't know how that stuff works.Maybe the were told to put that number because i would have hoped they go past it

Seeing that family suffer in those interviews and hearing the details of this tragedy?

"Money grab" never crossed my mind once
Me either until I saw the request.
Listen it was going to a million dollars ANYWAY.
They didn't have to ASK for that much. It don't cost 750k to bury somebody.

FYI - They RAISED the shit another 100k. It's 850k now
I'm sad for the kid as a father, I want those responsible to hang but that shit
rubs me the wrong way. It's like money is the focus here (hence, raising the amount)
 
I know he wants the spotlight and to help, but he should have had a medical professional doing the reading and explaining.
 
Smh...i just heard a bit of Ben Crump trying to read medical reports in a press conference until the word "occipital" hit him with a devastating uppercut and he stepped aside to let somebody else talk.
I need everybody to get their shit together so this young brotha and his family can receive justice and peace
This doesn't make sense!!! This is not Ben Crump's first High profile case!!! He is up there in front of the camera damn near stuttering !!!! Is this by design? Once they failed to immediately arrest anyone for theft of phone/Tampering with evidence it started to go downhill !!! Ben Crump and his team needed to put their foot on their necks and keep there!!! The Major MEDIA Networks ain't shit either!!! They protected those kids by keeping their faces off those platform !!!
 
Me either until I saw the request.
Listen it was going to a million dollars ANYWAY.
They didn't have to ASK for that much. It don't cost 750k to bury somebody.

FYI - They RAISED the shit another 100k. It's 850k now
I'm sad for the kid as a father, I want those responsible to hang but that shit
rubs me the wrong way. It's like money is the focus here (hence, raising the amount)
I mean we can look at it another way with the money to be used to play those lawyers.

Also, I'll never have a problem with this when it's rare to see this much money being raised for a black man that was killed when we've seen a lot of cac's get the same amount or more quickly.
 
Cut his throat out, gotdamn. Not sure I could wait on so called justice :smh:. RIP

This is the same shit happened to that kid in Georgia who was found rolled up in the wrestling mat without his organs.



That documentary was heartbreaking








Exactly...The Justice System means Just Us in Mississippi...right now!!!! Theyre all on the side of the four White Kids !!!
 
Last edited:
BGOL, I watched the whole press conference this morning. I haven’t seen a rollout so terrible since Biden debated Trump. Let’s be 100. This is a shit show. How you have a presser saying you don’t know shit?! And Ben is the homie, hut damn…
I watched it as well, and I was appalled by what I saw. Ben shouldn’t have been talking about the autopsy. They should’ve gotten the pathologist to talk on behalf of the family, he missed the mark, his delivery wasn’t good, and he kept on plugging his site for the autopsy results on his site. Then he started talking about LeBron James, Steph Curry, Jaylen, Brown,and other NBA players like I’m not sure where that even came from??
 
Back
Top