The Police would have a statements to incriminate the kids!!! At their age Im sure they reached out to them first....There cellphone call logs probably show them calling , getting coached by their parents to not talk to the police !!! Im pretty sure they contacted the female Judge !! The cellphones are the key...it will show a timeline..and through software deleted messages can be retrieved!!! They need every cellphone they can luster from all those kids...there have to be tons of footage. .cellphones and social media!!! I wouldn't trust Mississippi 's Law Enforcement even if they say their cooperating. I would still leave room for doubt. It's just ironic that it happened on July 4th ..Most blacks would rather be near fire (Cookouts) staying on Solid ground (Mother Earth) large gatherings with close loved ones..he chose water and hanging with our counterparts!!! We can be 50..60 70 years...on this planet and kids will always think they know better than their parents!!!Why didn't they speak to police BEFORE THEY HAD TIME TO GET THEIR STORIES STRAIGHT.

You can't delete the phone company records. No matter what you erase on the phone, it'll still show the calls and texts to and from specific numbers.The Police would have a statements to incriminate the kids!!! At their age Im sure they reached out to them first....There cellphone call logs probably show them calling , getting coached by their parents to not talk to the police !!! Im pretty sure they contacted the female Judge !! The cellphones are the key...it will show a timeline..and through software deleted messages can be retrieved!!! They need every cellphone they can luster from all those kids...there have to be tons of footage. .cellphones and social media!!! I wouldn't trust Mississippi 's Law Enforcement even if they say their cooperating. I would still leave room for doubt. It's just ironic that it happened on July 4th ..Most blacks would rather be near fire (Cookouts) staying on Solid ground (Mother Earth) large gatherings with close loved ones..he chose water and hanging with our counterparts!!! We can be 50..60 70 years...on this planet and kids will always think they know better than their parents!!!![]()
C/S. 100% They need as many cellphones they can get!!! People who were there sre now calling the parents to help build this case!!!You can't delete the phone company records. No matter what you erase on the phone, it'll still show the calls and texts to and from specific numbers.
Exactly I used to tell people that’s when I used to work for the cell phone companiesYou can't delete the phone company records. No matter what you erase on the phone, it'll still show the calls and texts to and from specific numbers.
The Police would have a statements to incriminate the kids!!! At their age Im sure they reached out to them first....There cellphone call logs probably show them calling , getting coached by their parents to not talk to the police !!! Im pretty sure they contacted the female Judge !! The cellphones are the key...it will show a timeline..and through software deleted messages can be retrieved!!! They need every cellphone they can luster from all those kids...there have to be tons of footage. .cellphones and social media!!! I wouldn't trust Mississippi 's Law Enforcement even if they say their cooperating. I would still leave room for doubt. It's just ironic that it happened on July 4th ..Most blacks would rather be near fire (Cookouts) staying on Solid ground (Mother Earth) large gatherings with close loved ones..he chose water and hanging with our counterparts!!! We can be 50..60 70 years...on this planet and kids will always think they know better than their parents!!!![]()




![]()
Byron Allen Donates $100,000 to Nolan Wells Family’s GoFundMe as Tyler Perry Covers Funeral Costs
Byron Allen donated $100,000 to Nolan Wells family's GoFundMe and Tyler Perry will pay funeral costs for 18-year-old, who disappeared under mysterious circumstances.variety.com
![]()
He was deliciousWell what are the friends saying?
Yep...people are talking now!!! I want to see more than just the four kids in bracelets!! I wish the whole Mississippi's legal system gets uprooted !!! Break up that good Ole boy network!!! That family have no choice but to relocate after its over!!! The female Judge is already receiving death threats!!!Them ppl really trying to cover up a murder. They thought this would get sweep under the rug with them in that small town and they knowing ppl in high places, but NOPE.
The families of Nolan's (supposed) CAC friends also getting threats too I heard..Yep...people are talking now!!! I want to see more than just the four kids in bracelets!! I wish the whole Mississippi's legal system gets uprooted !!! Break up that good Ole boy network!!! That family have no choice but to relocate after its over!!! The female Judge is already receiving death threats!!!
The parents did nuthin but pulled up their skirts up for their children to run under them...just a bunch of cowards!!!!The families of Nolan's (supposed) CAC friends also getting threats too I heard..