There’s 2 things that could happen.. this situation kills GameStop or the complete opposite, this brings a resurgence of physical media consumers to them.. I don’t know when the ps6 supposed to drop but there’s a lot of old consoles that could be bout to sold for the cheap cause a portion of people bout to go fully digital and don’t want physical games and consoles so they will get rid of them and there’s a bunch of people that might not ever had some of these consoles or like collecting old games and consoles are willing to buy those old merchandise.. basically one man’s trash is another man’s treasure.. I’ve seen articles from places in ny to other states that have stores that sale old dvds, vhs, tapes, vcrs, etc and that they been making new record sales cause of the resurgence of physical media consumers.. this could go the same route for vid games also… only time will tell but I definitely think there’s a demographic of physical media users that’s gonna tap into the gaming genre in a new impactful way in the next 18 months.. whose gonna benefit only time will tell