O.J. Simpson won't be honored among Bills' legends at new stadium

OJ did himself no favors by attempting to take a 3 million payday for a book called, "If I did it"

"If I Did It: Confessions of the Killer is a book authored by O. J. Simpson with ghostwriter Pablo Fenjves, in which Simpson puts forth a hypothetical description of the 1994 murders of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman. According to Fenjves, the book is based on extensive discussions with Simpson."
Wikipedia
 
..... I've been quiet on this whole OJ story. I'm from Buffalo, life long BILLS fan and live like a 20 minute drive from the old and new stadium. Hell, I own an OJ Simpson white number 32 jersey.

OJ is without a doubt one of the greatest Buffalo BILLS (Bruce Smith is my GOAT) and deserves his name on a wall of fame at the new stadium.

That said, I don't have an issue with them not bringing his name and number over.

Yes, he was found not guilty. He was also found liable in civil court. Also, I wish people knew more about OJ's relationship with fans here in Buffalo, particularly Black fans.

OJ wasn't rocking with Black fans, nor would he allow himself to be seen as one of them. He wasn't Black, he was OJ, remember?

He had many opportunities to speak up for causes during his playing days here and never connected with a community that wanted to connect with him. In fact he would distance himself from the Black community here and I have a lot of older friends who would tell it.

I think younger folks are more upset about OJ being left off than older people are. They knew who OJ was and although his accomplishments on the football field are legendary and should be remembered, I look at OJ like Chris Benoit. Amazingly entertaining athlete/entertainer, whose past is too controversial. And yes, again, I know he was found not guilty of the murders, but everyone knows he did that shit or knows who (his son?) did.

BILLS are honoring legends like Bruce Smith, Thurman Thomas, Andre Reed, Cookie Gilchrist and others. Yeah OJ is a glaring omission, but I understand.
 
:smh:

All because he was convicted by public opinion (CACs).

Remember he was found not guilty in the court of law.....then they made his life a living hell.
Don Wilson got found not guilty, no matter how much we protested about the cover up. He got a million dollars for his hunting trip. Same as with Zimmerman which makes me wonder how much was paid for his ****** hunting license.
There are a lot of blacks that seem to not realize the truth in this case and act like the whites in saying O.J. got away with murder. In the Lavena Johnson her killer got away with murder with the help of the government. Like they were saying they got to protect him, all he did was kill a black lady like they have not done it over and over again throughout history.
 
..... I've been quiet on this whole OJ story. I'm from Buffalo, life long BILLS fan and live like a 20 minute drive from the old and new stadium. Hell, I own an OJ Simpson white number 32 jersey.

OJ is without a doubt one of the greatest Buffalo BILLS (Bruce Smith is my GOAT) and deserves his name on a wall of fame at the new stadium.

That said, I don't have an issue with them not bringing his name and number over.

Yes, he was found not guilty. He was also found liable in civil court. Also, I wish people knew more about OJ's relationship with fans here in Buffalo, particularly Black fans.

OJ wasn't rocking with Black fans, nor would he allow himself to be seen as one of them. He wasn't Black, he was OJ, remember?

He had many opportunities to speak up for causes during his playing days here and never connected with a community that wanted to connect with him. In fact he would distance himself from the Black community here and I have a lot of older friends who would tell it.

I think younger folks are more upset about OJ being left off than older people are. They knew who OJ was and although his accomplishments on the football field are legendary and should be remembered, I look at OJ like Chris Benoit. Amazingly entertaining athlete/entertainer, whose past is too controversial. And yes, again, I know he was found not guilty of the murders, but everyone knows he did that shit or knows who (his son?) did.

BILLS are honoring legends like Bruce Smith, Thurman Thomas, Andre Reed, Cookie Gilchrist and others. Yeah OJ is a glaring omission, but I understand.
Yeah, but Black people rocking with OJ after the trial was more for symbolic reasons. It was a feeling of we got one over on the system more than anything. We know what it was with OJ. This is just white people getting their revenge for that. So again we know what it is.
 
mjcry1.png
OJ loved him some white women. I still don't believe he did that shit.
 
OJ did himself no favors by attempting to take a 3 million payday for a book called, "If I did it"

"If I Did It: Confessions of the Killer is a book authored by O. J. Simpson with ghostwriter Pablo Fenjves, in which Simpson puts forth a hypothetical description of the 1994 murders of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman. According to Fenjves, the book is based on extensive discussions with Simpson."
Wikipedia
 
Back
Top