O.J. Simpson won't be honored among Bills' legends at new stadium

PJN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- O.J. Simpson will not be honored among other Buffalo Bills legends at the team's new Highmark Stadium.

"We have made an organizational decision that he is not a fit to display inside our new stadium and family circle," Bills president of business operations Pete Guelli said in a statement.

The Bills will be honoring legends in the team's family circle area outside of the new stadium, an area that will display history about the team and Western New York. Others who were on the team's Wall of Fame will be honored in the area with Simpson likely the only one who is not. It will be an area that the team is encouraging gathering year-round and will feature the team's three bison statues. As recently as this spring, the team had been debating whether to include Simpson in the area, and the design team was preparing for both possibilities.

Editor's Picks​

Simpson's name was displayed in the team's old stadium as part of the Wall of Fame that was created in 1980. He was the first member inducted. It remained up over years despite public debate if it should remain up in the stadium.

Simpson was a person of interest in the 1994 stabbing deaths of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman. He was ultimately charged and his 1995 trial drew worldwide attention. Simpson was acquitted of all charges but found liable for wrongful death in a civil court case two years later. He was ordered to pay $33.5 million in damages to the Brown and Goldman families. Simpson maintained his innocence.

Simpson remains in the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

The Bills drafted Simpson with the No. 1 pick in the 1969 NFL draft, and he spent nine seasons (1969-77) with the organization. He became the first running back in NFL history to have 2,000 rushing yards in a season, rushing for 2,003 yards in 1973, and made five first-team All-Pro squads.

Simpson passed away following a battle with cancer in April 2024. He was 76. At the time of his death, the Bills made a step toward distancing themselves by not releasing a statement or acknowledging his passing.
 
What? All the guy did was cover up his son killing a couple o' wyte folk. :dunno:

Oh...wait...I guess that's bad, huh?

NO J Simpson?

Not his son though unless I'm missing something.
Though I don't know enough to prove it, but I have heard rumblings that it was OJ's son who committed the crime and OJ basically covered it up. He didn't think he would be convicted because he didn't do it.

If This is true, all day day with a lot of parents do which is cover up for their kids fuck ups. Maybe OJ did it because he wasn't there as a father and he feels like this is kind of his fault on how his boy turned out.

I've heard OJ Simpson's son does have anger issues and well, something like this wouldn't be completely out of the ballpark for him.

This is just speculation, but that whole fucking case didn't make sense to tell you the truth. If OJ did do it, and he sat in his car and drove away after work he would be literally covered in blood. You can't decapitate somebody and not have fucking blood everywhere, every fucking where. I'm not talking about droplets I'm talking about fucking whole body covered

Talk about finding a few droplets in his car? Fuck outta here. He didn't kill no fucking squirrel or no mouse he killed 140 lb woman and a grown ass man he would be covered in fucking blood
 
What? All the guy did was cover up his son killing a couple o' wyte folk. :dunno:

Oh...wait...I guess that's bad, huh?

NO J Simpson?

He was innnocent!

"If it don't fit, you must acquit"

Don't believe that honkey talk. Everybody knows the bitch and Pearlman were having a threesome with an unknown motherfucker. The bitch refused anal and that is when things got murky.
 
Though I don't know enough to prove it, but I have heard rumblings that it was OJ's son who committed the crime and OJ basically covered it up. He didn't think he would be convicted because he didn't do it.

If This is true, all day day with a lot of parents do which is cover up for their kids fuck ups. Maybe OJ did it because he wasn't there as a father and he feels like this is kind of his fault on how his boy turned out.

I've heard OJ Simpson's son does have anger issues and well, something like this wouldn't be completely out of the ballpark for him.

This is just speculation, but that whole fucking case didn't make sense to tell you the truth. If OJ did do it, and he sat in his car and drove away after work he would be literally covered in blood. You can't decapitate somebody and not have fucking blood everywhere, every fucking where. I'm not talking about droplets I'm talking about fucking whole body covered

Talk about finding a few droplets in his car? Fuck outta here. He didn't kill no fucking squirrel or no mouse he killed 140 lb woman and a grown ass man he would be covered in fucking blood

And the droplets of blood were collected by a confirmed racist. And he kept the samples at his house instead of the proper evidence room. CACs were pissed off but that case was super flimsy.
 
And the droplets of blood were collected by a confirmed racist. And he kept the samples at his house instead of the proper evidence room. CACs were pissed off but that case was super flimsy.
That part. With that kind of murder there were no fucking droplets unless a mother fucking dog just shakes his fucking fur. That's fucking droplets

Now OJ may have been, to quote Sidney Poitier, the man least likely to mourn her passing :lol:

But that doesn't mean he killed the bitch
 
Fuck dem Crakkkas. He was innocent . 2000 yards in 14 games. You can never take that away from the Juice.




lbCCMk.jpg
 
Not his son though unless I'm missing something.
Though I don't know enough to prove it, but I have heard rumblings that it was OJ's son who committed the crime and OJ basically covered it up. He didn't think he would be convicted because he didn't do it.

If This is true, all day day with a lot of parents do which is cover up for their kids fuck ups. Maybe OJ did it because he wasn't there as a father and he feels like this is kind of his fault on how his boy turned out.

I've heard OJ Simpson's son does have anger issues and well, something like this wouldn't be completely out of the ballpark for him.

This is just speculation, but that whole fucking case didn't make sense to tell you the truth. If OJ did do it, and he sat in his car and drove away after work he would be literally covered in blood. You can't decapitate somebody and not have fucking blood everywhere, every fucking where. I'm not talking about droplets I'm talking about fucking whole body covered

Talk about finding a few droplets in his car? Fuck outta here. He didn't kill no fucking squirrel or no mouse he killed 140 lb woman and a grown ass man he would be covered in fucking blood
Someone made a video yrsss ago showing why they think oj son did it . Said he's bi polar and has violent tendencies
 
Also, he was a sous chef and the family was supposed to go to the restaurant he worked at that day after the youngest daughter's recital but apparently Nicole changed her mind , so the theory is that he was pissed because he told his co-workers that his dad OJ was coming and they didn't show up.

More to it than that, and it was actually a convincing argument.


.

Someone made a video yrsss ago showing why they think oj son did it . Said he's bi polar and has violent tendencies
 
I didn't care much for OJ because he turned his back on black folks until he needed us. But the duplicity and caucasity of white people never ceases to amaze.

OJ was accused, tried and found innocent by a jury of his peers, but innocence wasn't enough to be honored by the Bills for what he had done for that team. Now on the other hand a man can be found guilty of crimes ranging from fraud to rape and be elected President TWICE. Now look for suck ass Stephen A. Coon and Jason Fatlock to come and agree with the Bills decision. :mad:
 
Last edited:
Though I don't know enough to prove it, but I have heard rumblings that it was OJ's son who committed the crime and OJ basically covered it up. He didn't think he would be convicted because he didn't do it.

If This is true, all day day with a lot of parents do which is cover up for their kids fuck ups. Maybe OJ did it because he wasn't there as a father and he feels like this is kind of his fault on how his boy turned out.

I've heard OJ Simpson's son does have anger issues and well, something like this wouldn't be completely out of the ballpark for him.

This is just speculation, but that whole fucking case didn't make sense to tell you the truth. If OJ did do it, and he sat in his car and drove away after work he would be literally covered in blood. You can't decapitate somebody and not have fucking blood everywhere, every fucking where. I'm not talking about droplets I'm talking about fucking whole body covered

Talk about finding a few droplets in his car? Fuck outta here. He didn't kill no fucking squirrel or no mouse he killed 140 lb woman and a grown ass man he would be covered in fucking blood

The son angle doesn't make sense because there's no motive. Also, if his son is reckless an angry enough to kill why didn't he do it again? At some point he would have lost his cool, stab somebody else, and his daddy wouldn't have been able to do a damn thing about it..
 
The son angle doesn't make sense because there's no motive. Also, if his son is reckless an angry enough to kill why didn't he do it again? At some point he would have lost his cool, stab somebody else, and his daddy wouldn't have been able to do a damn thing about it..
I've heard he had some serious anger issues, violent issues, but really neither angle makes sense. If OJ did it, where's the fucking blood? He should have been covered in blood. The stitching in the seats should have been covered in blood even if he had leather seats
 
I've heard he had some serious anger issues, violent issues, but really neither angle makes sense. If OJ did it, where's the fucking blood? He should have been covered in blood. The stitching in the seats should have been covered in blood even if he had leather seats
I agree. The evidence is pretty strong, but despite unusual efforts the prosecution never proved he was guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt.

I wouldn't be surprised if his son had anger issues. A lot of people do. But The idea that he killed two people, got away with it, and then after never had another murder charge, assault conviction, or even a DV incident? Did Ron and Nicole's murder scare him straight enough to join a Buddhist monastery or something?
 
mjpls.png
Glen Edward Rogers worked as a painter at OJ crib. He's a serial killer and in 2012 confessed to killing those people . Fuck those devils.
not sure if that confession would have really helped OJ...

Rogers' Confession: In a 2012 documentary and correspondence with a criminal profiler, Rogers claimed Simpson hired him to steal expensive earrings from Nicole Brown Simpson's house and told him he might "have to kill the bitch". [1, 2]
 
Though I don't know enough to prove it, but I have heard rumblings that it was OJ's son who committed the crime and OJ basically covered it up. He didn't think he would be convicted because he didn't do it.

If This is true, all day day with a lot of parents do which is cover up for their kids fuck ups. Maybe OJ did it because he wasn't there as a father and he feels like this is kind of his fault on how his boy turned out.

I've heard OJ Simpson's son does have anger issues and well, something like this wouldn't be completely out of the ballpark for him.

This is just speculation, but that whole fucking case didn't make sense to tell you the truth. If OJ did do it, and he sat in his car and drove away after work he would be literally covered in blood. You can't decapitate somebody and not have fucking blood everywhere, every fucking where. I'm not talking about droplets I'm talking about fucking whole body covered

Talk about finding a few droplets in his car? Fuck outta here. He didn't kill no fucking squirrel or no mouse he killed 140 lb woman and a grown ass man he would be covered in fucking blood

It doesn't make sense to me why his son would do it. Maybe OJ paid someone else to do it. What I know is that it is impossible for OJ to have done it alone cause he had no scars from whoever Ron Goldman was punching. Maybe OJ had nothing to do with it at all, but we're convinced that "he knows something" or he's "covering up for his son". Maybe he had no clue who did it. That's what the evidence points to.
 
I understand why they are leaving his name off but I feel you could put the name and hyst not celebrate or address it.
 
Back
Top