Ex-Porn Stars In Their New Lives After Porn


Who is this judgmental piece of shit? I fucking swear these holier than thou motherfuckers who act like they have never done anything untoward.

First of all you talking about this fake ass 2,000-year-old book that's about as real as the National Enquirer. Secondly you just want to talk bad about a woman, that's all. You just want to talk bad about a woman.

I can't stand these motherfuckers. It's not even that I'm defending the chicks, but this fake ass holier than thou motherfucker probably got some scary ass fucking skeletons in his closet. Fuck him
 
Who is this judgmental piece of shit? I fucking swear these holier than thou motherfuckers who act like they have never done anything untoward.

First of all you talking about this fake ass 2,000-year-old book that's about as real as the National Enquirer. Secondly you just want to talk bad about a woman, that's all. You just want to talk bad about a woman.

I can't stand these motherfuckers. It's not even that I'm defending the chicks, but this fake ass holier than thou motherfucker probably got some scary ass fucking skeletons in his closet. Fuck him
I know because if you do a background check on these preachers and people claiming they are holy then now you’re going to see some questionable stuff.
 
Anya Ivy = Akilah Waldon-Bryant
32939589_002_6386.jpg
94953655_198_3d9f.jpg
94953655_334_1cba.jpg
 
This was my experience with Ms. Cleo. Dope person! Mad friendly once she saw my vibe was chill. But it was lacking for me... sex was 6/10... maybe 7/10 if I'm being generous. May have been different had I had her in her prime (this was 2019).

Virgo Peridot was fantastic, though
Saw this on Reddit. I would never pay for pornstar pussy, but some people have and been disappointed
Screenshot-20260125-235119-Reddit.jpg
 
Back
Top