Black people are scared to say Happy Juneteenth if they are not in a majority Black area.
I never though of that?
Is it appropriate for a white person to say that to a black person?
It is great for a white person to say it to a Black person. I have no problem with it as it is a significant national holiday with real meaning. I just noticed it out and about today in North Atlanta. Black people were shock to hear me say Happy Juneteenth.I never though of that?
Is it appropriate for a white person to say that to a black person?
Nothing about that is funny or even amusing
OH so NOW it was ALL an act?
Bullsh*t its effecting your money your relationships and your life so now you copping pleas.
@Day_Carver
@REDLINE
A "Character" and not really him?
I never really cared for him, now I care for him less knowing that he's an actor.
OH so NOW it was ALL an act?
Bullsh*t its effecting your money your relationships and your life so now you copping pleas.
@Day_Carver
@REDLINE
I’m confused as to what he’s trying to say…
He’s on the list of people to hate and ignore! So you no what, fuck him too………He is saying that all the f*ckboy sh*t he been saying since day one
The slander against current and past players friends and teammates was ALL AN ACT
But WE JUST DIDNT GET IT.
And now with the new contract he us NOT doing all that sh*t any more
You cannot be that bitter mean angry opinionated liar and be a homeless deadbeat dad
Nope.
You cant be on podcasts and people actually believing a word coming out of your mouth.
I disagree with Trevor on one thing
Somethings are NOT funny
Period.
$2500 a month payments and he owes 250k? And told her that she's never getting a dime out of him, and that he's rather not work than pay her?
He made his choice and now he has to deal with it.
$2500 a month payments and he owes 250k? And told her that she's never getting a dime out of him, and that he's rather not work than pay her?
He made his choice and now he has to deal with it.
Hygiene is vitally important to everyone
Fresh out the shower is great
But don't under estimate the natural scent of the right woman.