White bitch looks terrible
![]()
I'm sure you do too, being a white bitch yourself.
Last edited:
White bitch looks terrible
![]()
Bro, they raised the reward to a cool $1 million. Shiiit, I might hit these streets and start profiling every little old white lady I see for that type of bread.
With this FBI under Kash Patel.
She will never be found.
Kash is looking everywhere these days, and going through lots of important emails.
He is going to find the culprit(s).
Stakeouts at every 7 11
10 million dollars the first day would've had me on a flight to Arizona, killed both kidnappers and had Mom's home early for dinner.Again..should have been 10 million the 1st day...they would have turned on each other.
https://nypost.com/2026/04/09/us-news/nancy-guthries-kidnappers-likely-didnt-know-she-was-so-fragile-and-dumped-her-body-because-she-was-no-longer-of-value-expert-says/
With all this technology nowadays and cameras everywhere, it's shocking that this case has remained a mystery.. Smh!
You can't disable it on other people's house'sUnless it was an unside job and the technology was bipassed or disabled
its very easy to jam wifi camerasYou can't disable it on other people's house's
With all this technology nowadays and cameras everywhere, it's shocking that this case has remained a mystery.. Smh!

its very easy to jam wifi cameras
and ring etc have been compromised by hackers in the past.
You can't disable it on other people's house's
Wifi jammers exist.
They got rid of her life alert and her cell phone.
Spending $100 to $200 on a wifi jammer when the payout is 6/7 figures is nothing
I wouldn't be surprised to learn that the family had an airtag/tile in her favorite jacket and that was disposed of as well.
its very easy to jam wifi cameras
and ring etc have been compromised by hackers in the past
They would have seen the cameras go out all at the same time if that were true.
I'm sorry but I think she's been dead, I don't know how but I just think so. I don't know if they killed her or not, I just find it hard to believe that she's still alive.
If she is I'd be happy for her and her family.
But her Mom's 84 and she was kidnapped Feb 1st.
Kidnapper's ain't got time, especially 6 months to give her 24 hour care for her various health issues.
It's possible that due to all of the stress of the situation that she passed away due to heath reasons.
I'm sorry but I think she's been dead, I don't know how but I just think so. I don't know if they killed her or not, I just find it hard to believe that she's still alive.
If she is I'd be happy for her and her family.
But her Mom's 84 and she was kidnapped Feb 1st.
Kidnapper's ain't got time, especially 6 months to give her 24 hour care for her various health issues.
It's possible that due to all of the stress of the situation that she passed away due to heath reasons.
Samantha Guthrie acknowledged a few months back that her mother was likely dead but they're hoping to have her body located and to give her a proper burial.
I believe the not knowing is worse than knowing.
I'm sorry but I think she's been dead, I don't know how but I just think so. I don't know if they killed her or not, I just find it hard to believe that she's still alive.
If she is I'd be happy for her and her family.
But her Mom's 84 and she was kidnapped Feb 1st.
Kidnapper's ain't got time, especially 6 months to give her 24 hour care for her various health issues.
It's possible that due to all of the stress of the situation that she passed away due to heath reasons.
Allegedly there's another ransom note, that they believe actually came from the abductor(s) that said she died a few days later......
.https://www.cbsnews.com/news/nancy-guthrie-ransom-notes-abductor-said-she-died-investigators/
My question is, what would be the motivation for the second note. They made no demand, so just an fyi.....?
And secondly did they think Samantha and family had that much money just sitting in 1 bank account? Depending on the bank it could take 2 days just to get all of the money in one account (my credit union takes 2-3 biz days to transfer to my reg bank, but thats not an issue in the reverse) and then you still have to wire it all on the bitcoin network...... and the fees for rushing.....
They took her February 1st. The demand came February 2nd asking for $4 mil in bitcoin (leads me to believe that at least 2-4 people were involved) be received by February 5th.
Then the second note sent February 6th states she died.
*Allegedly Samantha gor a raise to $24 million/yr on Today beginning in 2025..... but again, who says she had that $4 M available......?*
Samantha Guthrie acknowledged a few months back that her mother was likely dead but they're hoping to have her body located and to give her a proper burial.
I believe the not knowing is worse than knowing.
I must admit that I haven't followed the case, because it just seems weird. We've in The United States, I just don't hear about people kidnapping people and asking for ransoms.Right, but even if they said, time ran out send $500K by x date and we'll tell you where she is. I can understand that. But just an fyi "she's dead".... ?
*ppl were speculatting back when she said the whole post stating "we received you're message, we understand...." that she was basically acknowledging that her mother was dead in so many words.....
Damn Samantha makes 24 mill a year?Allegedly there's another ransom note, that they believe actually came from the abductor(s) that said she died a few days later......
.https://www.cbsnews.com/news/nancy-guthrie-ransom-notes-abductor-said-she-died-investigators/
My question is, what would be the motivation for the second note. They made no demand, so just an fyi.....?
And secondly did they think Samantha and family had that much money just sitting in 1 bank account? Depending on the bank it could take 2 days just to get all of the money in one account (my credit union takes 2-3 biz days to transfer to my reg bank, but thats not an issue in the reverse) and then you still have to wire it all on the bitcoin network...... and the fees for rushing.....
They took her February 1st. The demand came February 2nd asking for $4 mil in bitcoin (leads me to believe that at least 2-4 people were involved) be received by February 5th.
Then the second note sent February 6th states she died.
*Allegedly Samantha gor a raise to $24 million/yr on Today beginning in 2025..... but again, who says she had that $4 M available......?*
Damn I had no idea about the second note!Allegedly there's another ransom note, that they believe actually came from the abductor(s) that said she died a few days later......
.https://www.cbsnews.com/news/nancy-guthrie-ransom-notes-abductor-said-she-died-investigators/
My question is, what would be the motivation for the second note. They made no demand, so just an fyi.....?
And secondly did they think Samantha and family had that much money just sitting in 1 bank account? Depending on the bank it could take 2 days just to get all of the money in one account (my credit union takes 2-3 biz days to transfer to my reg bank, but thats not an issue in the reverse) and then you still have to wire it all on the bitcoin network...... and the fees for rushing.....
They took her February 1st. The demand came February 2nd asking for $4 mil in bitcoin (leads me to believe that at least 2-4 people were involved) be received by February 5th.
Then the second note sent February 6th states she died.
*Allegedly Samantha gor a raise to $24 million/yr on Today beginning in 2025..... but again, who says she had that $4 M available......?*