Foul play suspected in the disappearance of ‘Today’ host Savannah Guthrie’s mom, TMZ received ransom note

With this FBI under Kash Patel.

She will never be found.





Kash is looking everywhere these days, and going through lots of important emails.


He is going to find the culprit(s).




kash-patel-eyes.gif
 
@keith6



"Stakeouts at every 7 11"



Anyone departing with a slurpee or bag of Corn Nuts is a potential suspect. Kash Money is on the case, and Savannah's mom is his #1 priority.
 
zLniFpG_xl.png
Sadly Nancy Guthrie had a slew of medical issues. There is little chance she is still alive. I suspect her abductors under estimated her health and she died weeks ago in February. Which brings us right back to those Epstein files. Savannah Guthrie was threatened about and against continued interviewing of the victims of rape and debauchery at Epstein Island.



Code:
https://nypost.com/2026/04/09/us-news/nancy-guthries-kidnappers-likely-didnt-know-she-was-so-fragile-and-dumped-her-body-because-she-was-no-longer-of-value-expert-says/
 
Four months after law enforcement confirmed unverified ransom notes, news outlets are reporting one letter indicated Savannah Guthrie's mom had died.

 
its very easy to jam wifi cameras

and ring etc have been compromised by hackers in the past.

You can't disable it on other people's house's

Wifi jammers exist.

They got rid of her life alert and her cell phone.
Spending $100 to $200 on a wifi jammer when the payout is 6/7 figures is nothing

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that the family had an airtag/tile in her favorite jacket and that was disposed of as well.
 
Wifi jammers exist.

They got rid of her life alert and her cell phone.
Spending $100 to $200 on a wifi jammer when the payout is 6/7 figures is nothing

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that the family had an airtag/tile in her favorite jacket and that was disposed of as well.

If wifi jammers were used, the investigators would have pointed that out. They didn't so, I'd assume it didn't happen.
Her neighborhood was an older demographic (so I'm sure they weren't up on tech like most of us are today) also her neighbors were spread out.

*Also, her pacemaker that was attached to her heart went out in the A.M. of the next morning of her missing from the app. So most likely that was the point that she died.
 
They would have seen the cameras go out all at the same time if that were true.

Not necessarily true. I'm not sure how big the lots/ yards of the neighboring/ neighborhood houses are.

You can jam just the one house or maybe 2 - 3 tops at the same time. What makes you think the police would release that detail if they were used?
 
Maybe it was an older "safe" neighborhood and a jammer wasn't needed at all, because there were no cameras.

Also, unless they had cameras at the entrances/ exits that could zoom into license plates......

Those would be useless as well. Hell even if they could zoom in, as long as you don't turn your lights on as you enter or leave, you could be a virtual ghost. They'd have a general shape/description of the vehicle type.
 
I'm sorry but I think she's been dead, I don't know how but I just think so. I don't know if they killed her or not, I just find it hard to believe that she's still alive.

If she is I'd be happy for her and her family.

But her Mom's 84 and she was kidnapped Feb 1st.

Kidnapper's ain't got time, especially 6 months to give her 24 hour care for her various health issues.

It's possible that due to all of the stress of the situation that she passed away due to heath reasons.
 
I'm sorry but I think she's been dead, I don't know how but I just think so. I don't know if they killed her or not, I just find it hard to believe that she's still alive.

If she is I'd be happy for her and her family.

But her Mom's 84 and she was kidnapped Feb 1st.

Kidnapper's ain't got time, especially 6 months to give her 24 hour care for her various health issues.

It's possible that due to all of the stress of the situation that she passed away due to heath reasons.

Allegedly there's another ransom note, that they believe actually came from the abductor(s) that said she died a few days later......
.https://www.cbsnews.com/news/nancy-guthrie-ransom-notes-abductor-said-she-died-investigators/


My question is, what would be the motivation for the second note. They made no demand, so just an fyi.....?

And secondly did they think Samantha and family had that much money just sitting in 1 bank account? Depending on the bank it could take 2 days just to get all of the money in one account (my credit union takes 2-3 biz days to transfer to my reg bank, but thats not an issue in the reverse) and then you still have to wire it all on the bitcoin network...... and the fees for rushing.....

They took her February 1st. The demand came February 2nd asking for $4 mil in bitcoin (leads me to believe that at least 2-4 people were involved) be received by February 5th.

Then the second note sent February 6th states she died.

*Allegedly Samantha gor a raise to $24 million/yr on Today beginning in 2025..... but again, who says she had that $4 M available......?*
 
Last edited:
I'm sorry but I think she's been dead, I don't know how but I just think so. I don't know if they killed her or not, I just find it hard to believe that she's still alive.

If she is I'd be happy for her and her family.

But her Mom's 84 and she was kidnapped Feb 1st.

Kidnapper's ain't got time, especially 6 months to give her 24 hour care for her various health issues.

It's possible that due to all of the stress of the situation that she passed away due to heath reasons.

Samantha Guthrie acknowledged a few months back that her mother was likely dead but they're hoping to have her body located and to give her a proper burial.

I believe the not knowing is worse than knowing.
 
Samantha Guthrie acknowledged a few months back that her mother was likely dead but they're hoping to have her body located and to give her a proper burial.

I believe the not knowing is worse than knowing.

Right, but even if they said, time ran out send $500K by x date and we'll tell you where she is. I can understand that. But just an fyi "she's dead".... ?


I'm sorry but I think she's been dead, I don't know how but I just think so. I don't know if they killed her or not, I just find it hard to believe that she's still alive.

If she is I'd be happy for her and her family.

But her Mom's 84 and she was kidnapped Feb 1st.

Kidnapper's ain't got time, especially 6 months to give her 24 hour care for her various health issues.

It's possible that due to all of the stress of the situation that she passed away due to heath reasons.


*ppl were speculatting back when she said the whole post stating "we received you're message, we understand...." that she was basically acknowledging that her mother was dead in so many words.....
 
Allegedly there's another ransom note, that they believe actually came from the abductor(s) that said she died a few days later......
.https://www.cbsnews.com/news/nancy-guthrie-ransom-notes-abductor-said-she-died-investigators/


My question is, what would be the motivation for the second note. They made no demand, so just an fyi.....?

And secondly did they think Samantha and family had that much money just sitting in 1 bank account? Depending on the bank it could take 2 days just to get all of the money in one account (my credit union takes 2-3 biz days to transfer to my reg bank, but thats not an issue in the reverse) and then you still have to wire it all on the bitcoin network...... and the fees for rushing.....

They took her February 1st. The demand came February 2nd asking for $4 mil in bitcoin (leads me to believe that at least 2-4 people were involved) be received by February 5th.

Then the second note sent February 6th states she died.

*Allegedly Samantha gor a raise to $24 million/yr on Today beginning in 2025..... but again, who says she had that $4 M available......?*

Samantha Guthrie acknowledged a few months back that her mother was likely dead but they're hoping to have her body located and to give her a proper burial.

I believe the not knowing is worse than knowing.

Right, but even if they said, time ran out send $500K by x date and we'll tell you where she is. I can understand that. But just an fyi "she's dead".... ?





*ppl were speculatting back when she said the whole post stating "we received you're message, we understand...." that she was basically acknowledging that her mother was dead in so many words.....
I must admit that I haven't followed the case, because it just seems weird. We've in The United States, I just don't hear about people kidnapping people and asking for ransoms.

Complete with ransom notes. It was just weird form the start.

And when I spoke about her being dead. I'm speaking from a point of not following the case, but just hearing about it and month after month talking about their searching. And r I hear about the case.

I don't think they killed her, I just think with her age, condition, the need for medicine and medical attention might've taken its toll.
 
Allegedly there's another ransom note, that they believe actually came from the abductor(s) that said she died a few days later......
.https://www.cbsnews.com/news/nancy-guthrie-ransom-notes-abductor-said-she-died-investigators/


My question is, what would be the motivation for the second note. They made no demand, so just an fyi.....?

And secondly did they think Samantha and family had that much money just sitting in 1 bank account? Depending on the bank it could take 2 days just to get all of the money in one account (my credit union takes 2-3 biz days to transfer to my reg bank, but thats not an issue in the reverse) and then you still have to wire it all on the bitcoin network...... and the fees for rushing.....

They took her February 1st. The demand came February 2nd asking for $4 mil in bitcoin (leads me to believe that at least 2-4 people were involved) be received by February 5th.

Then the second note sent February 6th states she died.

*Allegedly Samantha gor a raise to $24 million/yr on Today beginning in 2025..... but again, who says she had that $4 M available......?*
Damn Samantha makes 24 mill a year?

Is her Grandad still alive?

giphy.gif
 
Allegedly there's another ransom note, that they believe actually came from the abductor(s) that said she died a few days later......
.https://www.cbsnews.com/news/nancy-guthrie-ransom-notes-abductor-said-she-died-investigators/


My question is, what would be the motivation for the second note. They made no demand, so just an fyi.....?

And secondly did they think Samantha and family had that much money just sitting in 1 bank account? Depending on the bank it could take 2 days just to get all of the money in one account (my credit union takes 2-3 biz days to transfer to my reg bank, but thats not an issue in the reverse) and then you still have to wire it all on the bitcoin network...... and the fees for rushing.....

They took her February 1st. The demand came February 2nd asking for $4 mil in bitcoin (leads me to believe that at least 2-4 people were involved) be received by February 5th.

Then the second note sent February 6th states she died.

*Allegedly Samantha gor a raise to $24 million/yr on Today beginning in 2025..... but again, who says she had that $4 M available......?*
Damn I had no idea about the second note!

I'm guessing the second note was sent to let them know that there was need for massive search parties. And strangely, it showed that the kidnappers kinda had a heart.

They're still pieces of shit though.
 
Back
Top