30 million fraud is a lot...fo you think 40 is excessive?
They were rich richThat's excessive for a white collar crime
Joe Lewis 3 years of probation (No jail time)
Benjamin Delo 30 months of probation
Arthur Hayes 6 months of home confinement + 2 years of probation
Samuel Reed 18 months of probation
Changpeng Zhao 4 months in prison
30 million fraud is a lot...fo you think 40 is excessive?
Damn! Been following this case since they appeared on American Greed. I knew they would get convicted but 40 years?!?
trump is for sale, if they got a million or 2 hidden. They can get out of it with a pardonOnce they added that it defrauded 10000 people during covid?
It was wrap
People STILL suffering from that
It should be t.tump getting these numbers.
But what they did is foul as f**k
Play stupid games gey stupid prizes.
trump is for sale, if they got a million or 2 hidden. They can get out of it with a pardon
trump is for sale, if they got a million or 2 hidden. They can get out of it with a pardon
30 million fraud is a lot...fo you think 40 is excessive?

My child's Mother tried to put me on i was like nope ...she lost about 100. Then not too long ago my Mother in Law tried to put me and the wife I told her it sounds like a pyramid scam. She didn't listen thoughI couldn't believe people were falling for these scams, I'm almost positive that I remember it going on BGOL too, I was saying from start this shit made no sense. Woman in the video talking about she gave up $6000 hoping it was going to double but she didn't look at it like it was a gamble, bullshit .. lol![]()
My child's Mother tried to put me on i was like nope ...she lost about 100. Then not too long ago my Mother in Law tried to put me and the wife I told her it sounds like a pyramid scam. She didn't listen though